Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

“I don’t think you are doing that right Jungwonie.” Kai said as he sat across from me during our biology lab.

“I think it will be fine.” I said as I continued to work. All we were doing right now was using a dropper to fill tiny holes with a dna sample. It can’t be that hard, right?

As I began to fill another hole, I felt a hand grab my wrist gently to stop me. “You must be slow and careful.” A voice said. I looked behind me, it was Heeseung, the teacher's assistant.

“I’ll help you.” He stood behind me, his warm breath fanning my neck as he gently moved my hand to the proper placement. “If you go too fast you can rip a hole in the gel, the experiment won’t work if you do that.” He whispered as he finished. He then took his hand off of mine, and looked at me.

“T-thank you.” I stuttered at the older. 

“You’re welcome, Jungwon.” He said as he smiled and went to a different table. I just stared at him as he left.

How did he even know my name? I don’t remember telling it to him.

“Sheesh.” Huening Kai said as I broke out of my trance and looked at him.

“What?” I asked.

“Well I know we are in biology, but there is definitely some chemistry between you two.” Kai then gave a cute dolphin laugh as I blushed.

“I don’t even know that guy.”

“Oh really? But he seems to know you.” Kai said. I tried to look away from kai, but made eye contact with sparkling eyes across the classroom.

It was Jay. He raised an eyebrow at me, like a mixture of jealous and confusion. I turned my head and stared down at my papers. The air in this room feels too thick.

-

“Jake, please come with us!” Sunoo said as he tried convincing our other roommate. 

“I have homework, what do we even have to do?”

“The teachers just asked us to bring these goody-bags and snacks to the dance room to thank them for being our models on short notice. Soobin hyung will be bringing a cake as well but we need more hands to carry.” I answered as I picked up one of the boxes of chips.

“Uhg, fine. Only since you are making me.” Jake sighed as he grabbed another random box the teachers gave us.

We began walking to the dance room, as we ran into Soobin. “Soobin hyung!” We all cheered once we saw the older artist.

“Hey you guys! Thanks for helping.” He said as we continued our walk. I glanced at the cake he was holding, it had a big ‘Thanks’ written on it. It was cute.

“And then it’s this way.” Soobin led as we all stepped into a dance studio. As we entered, I heard the low music blaring. There were four boys and they were all doing a synchronized dance.

Every move they made, their feet stomped on the floor as they all changed into cool positions. After a few seconds, a boy with pink hair looked up and stopped dancing.

“Soobin~si” He said as he ran to turn off the music. The other three boys then looked up at us. Two I had never seen before, and the other one way Jay. I had a sinking feeling that I was going to see him, and I was correct.

“What are you doing here?” The pink-haired guy said to Soobin. “We brought you some treats as a thank you for modeling!” Soobin replied with a bunny smile.

“Awsome, thank you guys! Maybe we can put them over here?” He said as we all walked over there and put the boxes down.

“Wow, there is so much food!” One of the other dancers said as they all approached us. He sneakily grabbed a cookie out of the box Sunoo was holding and bit into it.

“Wow Niki, you have no manners.” The pink-haired boy laughed.

“Well we should get going, enjoy your food you guys!” Soobin said as we turned to leave.

“Wait!” The pink haired boy said. “There is so much food here, you guys should join us!”

“Are you sure?”

“Yes, come sit! I’m Yeonjun by the way.” The pink haired boy said. “That is Niki, Sunghoon, and Jay.”

Sunoo and Jake gave me a look. They must have remembered the name ‘Jay’ from all my ranting. “Alright, lets sit.” Sooin shrugged as we sat down and grabbed various snacks.

“Oh, I almost forgot to introduce you guys.” Soobin said as he pointed at us. “This is Jake, Sunoo, and Jungwon.”

“Don’t we have a math class together?” Sunghoon said as he pointed at Jake. Jake just gave a small nod as he looked down.

“Ah, Jake is a math genius!” Sunoo boasted. “He is taking every math class at this university and he is great at them all. He even tutors other students!”

“Hey Sunghoon, you might want to have Jake tutor you.” Yeonjun laughed as Sunghoon threw some popcorn at him. “I don’t need your bullying hyung.” Sunghoon said with a pout.

“Jay, you are awfully quiet.” Soobin said as Jay looked up. The boy merely shrugged. 

“This is the first time Jay has even been silent!” Niki said as he fake gasped. “Hyung, call the ambulance! It must be an emergency!” Niki flung himself on to Jay as he soon got pushed off.

“You’re crazy Niki.” 

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro