Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Heeseung POV

“Why does Sunghoon always make me meet him by the dance room?” I mutter to myself as I walk down the large hallway. The door to the dance room was shut, so I decided to lean against the wall and read my book.

No bother interrupting Sunghoon and his new friends.

Sunghoon and I have been friends for years, so I was ecstatic to learn he was transfering to my university. We basically grew up like brothers, I was always there for him when he drank too much and needed a ride home. And in turn, he pushed me out of my comfort shell.

Sunghoon doesn’t always talk much, but once you get to know him he is crazy. He screams and laughes and rolls around on the floor for hours. I’m thankful for him.

“Oh” A voice said as I looked up from my book. Sunghoon was standing there as he held the dance room door open. “I was wondering when you were going to come, get in here we have snacks.” The younger laughed as he pulled my arm.

“No, go have fun with your new friends.” I laughed back.

“Come on, they’ll like you. And if not, free food.” Sunghoon definitely had a point about that. Who could say no to free food. I stood up and walked into the room with my best friend.

“Oh hey, Heeseung!” Soobin called as I walked to the group of people. “Oh, guys this is Heeseung. He is another teacher's assistant. He is a biology genius!”

I laughed as I looked at the group of people. I saw a pair of doe looking eyes staring at me, I’ve become familiar with them. Jungwon.

I tried not to stare and looked at the other kids and met another pair of vicious but intriguing eyes. Jays.

“I’m Sunoo, that’s Jake, Jungwon, and Yeonjun! Nice to meet you. Want some food?” I boy offered with a smile. 

“Uh, sure.” I said awkwardly as they handed me some chips.

FREE FOOD YASSSSSS

“Wait Heeseung, this is the perfect time to do our combined dance.” Sunghoon said as he took the chipsaway.

My chips……

“Come on, I’m sure these guys would want to see it. Plus, maybe they can help me convince you to join the dance team.” Sunghoon said as he pulled me in front of the full length mirror. 

“No, I don't want to.” I sighed as all of the other boys smiled at me.

“Do it! If you do it I’ll get Jay to perform a song with me.” Niki laughs as Jay rolls his eyes with a smirk.

“Only if I get chips afterwards.” I said to Sunghoon as he put on the chorus of our dance song.

“Noted. Now get ready, Seventeens 'Don't Wanna Cry’ performed by Sunghoon and Heeseung.” Sunghoon introduced as he stood next to me as we performed the chorus. 

(I love seventeen ahhhhh)

(This part of the dance)

-

I breathed heavily as the dance finished. The other boys began clapping, I looked behind me and found the adorable doe eyes. He gave me a cute smile. I smiled back at him as Sunghoon whispered into my ear.

“Do you think I’m dumb? We are going to talk about this later.” He muttered as we stood up and acted like nothing happened.

“That was great Hyungs!” Sunoo cheered.

“Does this mean that Jay and Niki will do a dance?”

“I vote that Yeonjun joins them.” Soobin said with a smile. Yeonjun groaned as Niki took him and Jay be the hands and played some music.

I sat against the wall, but I could feel the presence of Jungwon there the entire time. He is the type of person that you can look at and understand everything he is thinking. It is reliable, and cute.

But when I looked up, I met Jay's eyes in the reflection. He is different, I can’t tell his emotions, but it is intriguing. While Jungwon is cute, Jay seems almost….Sexy?

No, that can’t be the right word.

Maybe he is just egotistical, I need to stop thinking so much. Jays eyes looked at me through the reflection and he looked like a hunter, his features hardened as they began there dance.Next to me, the cute boy's eyes sparkled.

The two of them, they are polar opposites. Why do I want to know more?

-

"We will see you guys later." Sunghoon waved at his friends as the two of us started walking the other way. I swear I saw him smirk at one of the boys, who was it?

"Talk" Sunghoon said.

"I don't know what you are talking about."

"What do you take me for, an idiot? He looks just like him." Sunghoon replied as he walked with his hands in his pockets. I knew this conversation was coming, but it still scares me.

"He isn't him though, he can't be." I sighed as I sat down on a park bench. Sunghoon sat next to me. "It's impossible…..but whenever I run into him, I have a soft spot. If it really is him I-" I cut off as I ran my hands over my face.

My best friend rubbed my shoulder. "Heeseung, think about it. The videos we saw, he looks just like Jungwon! It could be him, isn't this a good thing?"

"But, if he is, I'm not ready to meet him."

"Hee, if that's who we think he is, that's the boy that saved your brother's life. He pulled him out of a smashed car that exploded seconds later. It could really be him." Sunghoon said happily.

"The one that four years ago pulled Hansung out of the driver's seat when a drunk driver hit him? I mean, we never got a name but the dash cam video footage looks just like him." Sunghoon continued. "It would make sense why you feel drawn to him, after all you spent 2 years looking for him so you could thank him. He is the reason Hansung is alive after all."

"I mean, we never got his name, but that would be too much of a coincidence!"

"Maybe you and him were just destined to meet." Sunghoon smirked.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro