Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Jungwon POV

“Curry!!!” I screamed as Jake handed me another bowl of food. I shoved some of it in my mouth as I chomped away.

“See, food helps everything.” Jake laughed as Niki kept stealing food. Heeseung and Jay walked back into the dorm living room. They looked frustrated, but their faces sofened when they looked at me.

Heeseung sat next to me. “How are you feeling?” He asked as I gave him a small thumbs up. Jay still stood awkwardly by the door, like he wasn’t sure if he was welcomed. I quikly dissmised myself and walked over to Jay.

“Thank you.” I said as I looked at him. He raised his eyebrow.

“What do you mean?”

“Well you broke my fall, and you didn’t get mad at me. You even  got Heeseung to back off a little.” I giggled a bit as I looked at the floor. “Are you okay? I did fall and make you fall on top of concrete, that must have hurt.”

“Ah, it’s okay, don’t worry about it.” Jay laughed a bit as he rubbed his neck. “Are you okay? You were quite scared.”

“Ah, I’m alright. I just need to stop watching scary dramas. Uh, I think they are about to put on a movie, you should watch it with us.” I invited.

“Really?” Jay asked and I nodded. I sat down next to Heeseung as Jay sat on the other side of me as Niki and Sunoo argued over a movie.

“We need to watch five feet apart!” Sunoo said.

“No, that’s so boring! Let’s watch Train to Busan.” Niki said as Jay threw a pillow at his head.

“No you idiot, scary movies are what got us into this mess. Let’s just watch whatever Sunoo wants, it’s his apartment after all.” Jay said as Niki huffed and flopped on the floor.

“I’m going to hate this.” Niki muttered as he crossed his arms.

-

“Thank you guys for helping me.” I said to Heeseung and Jay as they began to leave. “Any chance I could get your numbers? Just in c-case of emergency.” I stuttered as the two laughed.

I handed them my phone and they took turns adding their contacts. “Sunghoon and I should head out, but I hope to run into you soon.” Heeseung said, as he soon did the unexpected.

He leaned down a bit and planted a kiss on my forehead, which made me blush. I looked up and Jay had a bit of a sour face.

“Aw, don’t tell me you are jealous Jay. I can give you a kiss too.” Heeseung joked as Jay's face became beat red. He shoved the older and crossed his arms.

“In your dreams.” Jay scoffed as I smiled.

“Good by Hyungs!” I said as Sunghoon and Heeseung left our apartment.

“Niki and I should get going.” Jay said as his eyes fell on the sleeping Niki. “Well, whenever he wakes up.”

“I’ve got it.” Sunoo said as he grabbed one of the couch pillows. He then proceeded to smack Niki on the head with a pillow. “Wake up, jerk!”

“Gah!” Niki said as he woke up and grabbed Sunoos arms so he stopped hitting him.”What the hell?” Niki asked as they started play fighting and wrestling.

“Niki, come on.” Jay huffed as I laughed.

“I’m coming, Jay hyung.” Niki said as he jokingly shoved Sunoo one more time with a smile. “See you guys around.” He said as he followed Jay out the door.

Jake shut the door as Sunoo threw his pillow. “I hate that stupid Nishamara guy!” He said as he flopped over dramatically.

“I don’t know Sunoo, he isn’t that bad.” Jake sighed as he grabbed mine and Sunoos arms. “Now go to bed you two, it’s getting late.”

-

Jay POV

“Ain't no way in hell.” I mumbled as the biology professor scolded me.

“Jay I see intelligence in you, but your application is weak. If you want to stay in my class I suggest you shape up.” The teacher said. That son of a b-

“That’s why I assigned my teacher's assistant to begin tutoring you. If you choose not to participate you will be removed from my class, there is no use for a idiotic student.” He said as he began walking away. “Heeseung, set up study times.”

The teacher huffed as he walked into his office. Heeseung merley gave a playful smile has he walked up to me.

“So, what time shall we meet, Jay Jay.” Heeseung teased.

“1, don’t call me that. 2, I will not have you be my tutor.” I groaned as I turned away. I felt a hand on my shoulder, stopping my movement.

“If you don’t let me tutor you, you will be kicked out of the class. That’s a few thousand dollars gone to waste, I think you should reconsider Jay Jay.” Heeseung said as I HEARD the smile in his voice.

I clenched my fists as I turned around and smacked Heeseungs hand off of my shoulder.

“Stop with that nickname.”

“Is that any way to speak to your hyung?” He said as he made a fake shocked expression. “How about my dorm at 4 everyday this week. You have a test coming up and we need you to be in shape.”

I grumbled and looked at the floor. “Fine.” I huffed, as then Heeseung took my phone out of my pocket. “Hey, what are you-”

After a few clicks he handed my phone back. “Now you have my number, text me and I’ll send you the address.” He said as he then whispered in my ear. “See you tonight, Jay Jay.”

I was left frozen as his warm breath fanned my neck. He then chuckled as he left the class room, leaving me shocked.

What in da hell-

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro