Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

“Ow ow ow!” I seethed as Jay pulled a piece of glass out from my foot. He took a gauze and wrapped it around as I tried not to cry from the pain.

“Hey, Jungwon, look at me.” Jay said as I raised my tearful eyes to meet his face. “It’s going to be okay, alright? I’ve taken First Aid and CPR classes since I was a child, you won’t be getting hurt on my watch.” He said with a small smile as he continued to stop the bleeding. 

I felt Jays warm hands take my own as he gently wrapped it up to stop its bleeding. “I’m sorry.” I muttered to the older one.

“There is nothing to be sorry about, this isn’t our fault.” Jay said. 

“Knock Knock” The bedroom door sounded. We both turned our attention to see Sunoo walking in.

“Hey, I’m going to head to the store to get more antiseptic and ointment. Niki is insisting on coming with me since it’s dark outside.” Sunoo said as Jay nodded.

“Alright, don’t stay out too late.” Jay said as Sunoo nodded and left with Niki following him with a wrapped up hand.

“Does it hurt?” Jay asked me. “No” I muttered as I tried standing up. Jay gently pushed me down and cupped my face.

“Don’t stand, it will hurt more. Your foot is bleeding a lot right now and I don't want you to make it any worse.” Jay said as he gently rubbed a circle on my face. The warmth made me lean into his touch.

“How about I carry you downstairs. I need to clean up the class and I want you to be near me in case anything happens.” Jay said.

“Ok” I said as Jay slowly put his hand and my back and the other under my legs. I felt myself getting lifted into the air as I scooted closer to Jay. The feeling of him carrying me, it was warm and protective. It felt nice.

Jay slowly walked down the stairs one at a time until he laid me down on the couch. I felt the warmth leave as he stood up and patted me on the head. He walked into the closet and grabbed a broom and began cleaning up the glass in the kitchen.

I sat silent as I heard the clanking of the glass pieces being moved. I tried to hear the noises he made, making sure he didn’t acident;y cut himself.

I listened to every movement he made, until I heard a knock at the door. I shuffled my body and began to stand, when Jay walked past me and gave me a stren “No” as I laid back down. I watched him as he opened the door and saw another boy there.

“Hey, Jay. I got worried when you didn’t show up to our tutoring lesson. I hope I’m not invading but I wanted to make sure you were okay.” The boy said. I could recognise that voice anywhere, Heeseung.

“Yeah, thanks for checking. How about you come in.” Jay said as he moved to let Heeseung enter the dorm. Soon, Heeseungs beautiful eyes fell on me as a look of concert faded on his face. He looked at my bandaged foot and slowly walked over, shocked.

“Jungwon, are you alright?” Heeseung said, he looked scared to come too close to me. The last time I saw him was when he and Jay almost kissed. I merely nodded at the eldest.

“I’m fine, just a little glass accident.” I said. Heeseung came closer and sat at the edge of the couch, Jay went back to cleaning the glass.

The two of us sat there in awkward silence, almost scared to speak, until he broke the silence. “I have something to ask you.” He said.

I raised my eyebrow at his as he took a deep breath. “About two years ago, did you see a car accident?” Confusion flashed in my face. Yeah, not only did I see a car accident, I literally pulled out a guy from the accident and called the police. I wonder what happened to that guy.

“Yes, I was a bystander at the *****street accident.” I said as I looked at him. “Why? Were you also there?”

“I-I wasn’t but-” Heeseung began as tears swelled in his eyes. “My brother was, h-he was the victim. A mysterious bystander saved him, he pulled him out of the car and got him to the hospital. We never got a name, but…” Heeseung looked me in the eyes. “from the video footage we saw, he looked just like you.”

I sat there, stunned. So the guy I saved 2 years ago was Heeseungs brother? Small world dang.

“Uh, y-yeah, that was me.” I said, still confused about the whole situation. Heeseung picked up my unhurt hand and kissed the top of it.

“Thank you.” He said. “I can’t tell you how thankful I am. Doctors said if you hadn't done that, then he would have lost his life.”

“D-don’t thank me, anyone would have helped him. It’s the right thing to do.”

“No, Jungwon. The video shows a crowded street, you were the only one to go and help him. Everyone else just watched, YOU saved him.” Heeseung said to me with sparkling eyes. His face seemed so sad, yet so happy. 

He took my hand again and kept peppering it with kisses. I slowly pulled my hand away from Heeseung, and he seemed to realize what he was doing. “I’m sorry.” He mumbled as he shifted away from me.

Just then, Jay walked in the room holding three small plates of food. He handed me one, and another to Heeseung. I looked down and saw a little piece of cake.

Jay sat down across from me and pulled something out of his pocket. A small plastic bottle of honey. He drizzled it over his cake and took a bite. Me and Heeseung merely stared at him.

“What?” He asked with his mouth full of honey cake.

“Nothing.” I giggled as I took a bite.

“No seriously, what?”

“I never pegged you for a honey person.” Heeseung spoke for me with a little smirk. Jay awkwardly shifted under our stares.

“I eat it when I get anxious….” He trailed as he took another bite.

“Aw, did me getting hurt make you anxious?” I beamed as I gave a proud smile. He didn't answer and Heeseung began giggling.

“You two are cute.” Heeseung laughed as he looked at Jay and I. “I should go.” He mumbled as he began to stand up. “I’ll see you guys later.”

“Wait-” I said as I looked around. “How about we all watch a movie or something?”

-

“YOU GO GLEN CO-CO!” I scratched as the movie came to an end. “Ah, I love Mean Girls!” I looked at my two friends, and found them both asleep.

Somehow they slept through not only the movie, but my screams. Jays head was resting on the back of the couch, and Heeseungs head was on Jays shoulder.

They are a cute couple. I’m too scared to ask if they are really together, I’m worried I won’t like the answer. The two let off peaceful snores as I threw a blanket over them.

It’s not my place, I don’t want to get involved. I hobbled on my hurt foot as I put on my shoes and grabbed my things. I opened the door as I took one last look at the two boys.

Cute. 

They look good together, I shouldn't get in the way.

Jay POV

“WHERE IS JUNGWON?” I heard as I felt a pillow hit my face.

“Gah!” I said as I opened my eyes. I was sitting very close to Heeseung, and Sunoo was standing over me with a pillow. 

“You tell me what you did to my bestfriend before I murder you.” Sunoo growled as Heeseung moved away from me.

“I don’t know, he must have left!” I said as I blocked myself from the pillow weapon.

“Sunoo~ah, let’s try calling Jungwon.” Niki laughed as Sunoo grunted and pulled out his phone.

“Jungwon? Jungwon! Jeez where are you,Niki and I came back and you were gone!” Sunoo lamented as he walked out of the door. Niki looked confused for a second, before he followed the older out the door.

I looked around, to the boy still sitting close to me. Heeseung.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro