Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Heeseung POV

I looked to my side and saw Jay. He looked nice from up close. Strong jaw, but his features still appered soft.

Wait, what the fuck?

I jerked away from the younger and suffled away from him. “I’ll, uh, go help them find Jungwon. See ya.” I said and quikly pushed myself off the couch.

“Wait-” Jay started as I ignored him and opened the door to see Sunoo walking with passion and Niki trailing behind him like a lost puppy.

“Why did you two do to scare Jungwon off. Now Sunoo is worried, and he gets angry when he is worried.” Niki mumbled.

“I can hear you!” Sunoo shouted ahead of us as he turned around. “Heeseung, just go home or something. Jungwon must be upset if he were to leave without warning, and you and Jay must be to blame.”

Sunoo then turned to Niki, with a frazzled look on his face. “And you- you just leave me alone.”

Those words seem to cut deep into Niki. His smile dropped but I could see him trying to quikly cover it up as he gave the other boy a nod.

Jungwon POV

“Wonnie, you can’t just leave without telling anyone where you are. Do you know how worried I’ve been?” Sunoo said as he plopped on the grass next to me, soon followed by Jake.

“Sunoo, maybe it isn’t the best time to grill him.” I heard Jake whisper.

“Doesn’t the sky look beautiful today.” I said, ignoring the elephant in the room. I could feel the two giving me strange looks, but they decided not to question it. “You should paint this sky soon Sunoo, you are the best artist ever.”

“Let's go home Jungwon, let’s go.” Jake said as he sat up and took my hand. My friend pulled me up and the three of us walked home.

In my confused state of seeing Heeseung and Jay practically cuddling together, I walked to the far side of campus. It has always been my favorite spot to sit, I could lay here for hours.

—-

I woke up to the sound of a door slamming. I sat up from my bed and hurried to the common area. What had Sunoo and Jake done now.” I peaked my head out and found Sunoo flopping down to the corner of the couch, a few small tears leaking from his eyes.

“Sunoo, what-” I began as the door opened once more. Jake walked in, eyes looking worried.

“Sunno I-”

“Go away Jake.” Sunoo said as he stood up. “I don’t want to see you. You knew, you KNEW I had a crush on him, and yet you still…” Sunoo started as more tears flowed down his face. I am almost certain they were talking about Sunghoon.

“I didn’t mean for it to happen like this. I did everything I could to stay away from Sunghoon, but I’m his tutor I couldn’t just-”

“I SAW HIM KISS YOUR HAND JAKE! I saw the way he looked at you, you made him fall in love with you!” Sunoo screamed at Jake. “I don’t want to see you.”

Jay POV

“Come on Niki, up and off the couch.” I said as I lifted my young friend up. “You have been moping ever since Sunoo left last night, what’s wrong?”

“I…think I have a bit of a cold. Maybe I didn’t dress warm enough last night.” Niki said as he gently pushed me away from him. “Thank you for the concern Hyung, but I don’t need you babying me.” Niki said as he slumped up to his room.

“Moody teenagers.” I said to myself as I grabbed my back pack and headed off to my Biology class.

I can’t tell if I am excited, or dreading this class. The class that I shore with not only Jungwon, but also Heeseung. The class where everything seems to begin.

I walked through the campus as I headed to my class. I entered the class room and my eyes imediatly scanned the classroom as I took my seat.

The only problue, I didn’t know whos eyes I was looking for. I looked to the chair the younger boy normally at at, but it was empty. I felt a disapointed feeling in my chest as my eyes continued to scan across the room.

My eyes were caught by a pair of soft, doe eyes. They looked so kind, but soo challenging at the same time. Heeseung raised his eyebrow at me as I felt my cheeks heat up as I looked back down at my paper.

What are these boys doing to me?

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro