Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Jungwon POV

Jays warm hand slid from my face to my wrist as he led me through the school hallways and outside. I didn’t say a word, just mindlessly followed him.

We stopped at a dorm room door. “This isn’t your dorm room.” I said as Jay knocked on the door.

“You're right.” Jay said as he looked forward. His hand was still on my wrist as he rubbed small circles on it. The door opened and I gave a small gasp.

Heeseung opened the door, he was wearing circle glasses, a cream sweatshirt, and jeans. Between him and Jay, dressed and sweaty in his work out clothes, it was getting a bit too hot in here.

“Jay what are you-” Heeseung started as Jay cut him off.

“We need to talk.” Jay said. He used his other hand to grab Heeseungs wrist as he stepped into Heeseungs dorm. He lightly dragged us into the living room and he sat on the floor, guestering us to follow.

“We need to talk.” Jay said as he looked at me. The three of us sat in a triangle as my brain clicked. I knew this conversation was coming, but it wasn’t one I wanted to have.

“You don’t need to say any more, I know what's going on.” I said. “I am happy for you guys, I will keep my distance as not to-”

“Oh shut up.” Jay said. His warm hand grabbed my jaw and pulled me closer to him. He leaned in and before I knew it, his lips were on mine. He was soft, he smelt good, and THE Jay Park was kissing me. It was a softer kiss, but I could feel his harsh side holding back. 

After a few seconds he pulled away. His hand left my jaw, but slowly dragged down my arm until I lost contact with him completely. I sat there star stuck as Jay gave me a small smirk.

“That’s what I wanted to tell you.” Jay said. “Well, that and one more thing.” Jay said as he shifted his gaze to Heeseung. 

He then lifted his hand to Heeseungs jaw, and proceed to pull him in for a kiss. Soft and sweet, the same way he treated me. 

I couldn’t take my eyes off of them. I thought I would be jealous, seeing the two guys I like kiss, but I was….turned on? From Jays disheveled look to Heeseungs casual, it was much too attractive. 

My cheeks heated up from watching them as Jay then pulled away. Both him and Heeseung looked at me, as if asking if what was happening was okay. Their post kiss faces were incredibly sexy, their lips parted and shallow breathing.

Heeseung looked at my red cheeks and slowly moved closer to me. He put his finger on the edge of my chin. “May I?” Heeseung asked me as he glanced at my lips. I nodded as I closed my eyes.

This kiss was different from Jays, but I enjoyed it the same. While Jay had a hunger behind him that he was trying to hold back, Heeseung was kissing me like I was a delicate flower that he was worried about crushing. 

He pulled away, but not before placing one last gentle kiss on my lips as I opened my eyes.

I’m not sure what came over me, but I felt the most confidence I’ve ever felt. My body tingling and energized, I decided it’s finally time to take what I want.

Short IK, but the next chapter will come soon!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro