Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

18+

Or not, I don’t care

Jungwon POV
*if you were early and saw this labeled as Jisung POV, no you didn't 🤭 this author totally doesn't read minsung fanfic....*

I grabbed the collar of Heeseungs shirt and gave him a rough kiss. He was taken-aback but kissed against me like his life depended on it. I pulled away as Heeseung grabbed my hips and pulled me on his lap.

I felt his soft kisses start peppering my neck as he help my waist. My hazey gaze shifter to Jay. He held a smirk as he crawled closer to me and kneeled. Our lips connected and he let his hungry urges take over as he gave me agressive kisses.

Between Heeseungs hands on my waist and Jays hands on my chin and thigh AND the kisses I was reciving, the euphoria I feel is undescribable. Jay pulled my face as close to him as possible, while heeseung focused on holding my boody close to him.

The rough feeling of Jays kiss and the soft sweet mixture of Heeseungs was the best feeling in the world.

Jay pulled away from me and roughly grabbed Heeseungs jaw as the two battled for dominance in a kiss of their own. Surprisingly, Heeseung won. Heeseung treated me softly, like glass that may break, but it seems he enjoys the roughness he can experience with Jay. 

The two of them kissed as Heeseungs hands still roamed my body as I sat on his lap. Heeseung moved a little bit as he kissed Jay, and I felt IT through his pants. My face turned a bright shade of red as I could feel him brushing up against me.

Jay broke the kiss with Heeseung as he whispered something in his ear. I couldn’t hear what he said, but I saw the smirks appear on both of their faces.

“What?” I ask, still blushing from the arousing events.

“Me and Jay have decided something.” Heeseung said as I raised an eyebrow at the two of them.

“Well, since we gave you quite the scare since you thought the two of us were together, we decided…” He came closer to me as his deep voice whispered in my ear. “we are going to make it up to you.” He said huskily.

Before I had a chance to respond, his hands were behind my legs as he lifted me and walked to the couch, Heeseung following close behind. Jay sat down and placed me on top of his crouch, giving me the opportunity to feel his dick through his skinny jeans.

I glanced up at Heeseung, and he kissed me and got onto his knees in front of me. Heeseungs hands were trailing around my thighs, and Jays moved to my belt.

“May I?” He whispered darkley in my ear.

“Y-yes.” I whimpered, trying to pay attention and not get lost in the euphoric feeling of the two boys I cared about being so close to me. 

His fingers fumbled with my belt until it was unlatched and removed. I figured Jay would continue to take off my pants, but instead his hands grabbed my waist as he started lightly biting my neck. I was about to ask why he changed his mind, when Heeseungs movements cut me off.

He brought his lips to my hip, right before my jeans, and I released a long sigh. Heeseungs hands grabbed my thighs as his fingers traced my waistband. I then felt his fingers unbutton my jeans as the zipper soon went down, all while Jays mouth and teeth were torturing my neck and collar bone.

Heeseung slowly slid my jeans down as I watched his lustful eyes. My face became red under his gaze, as he looked at my boxers. However, I couldn’t be embarrassed for long since Jay took this as his opportunity to lightly grind his member against me.

Heeseung moved his fingers back and forth slowly under the line of the waistband, teasing me, and he looked up at me with those sexy doe eyes.

“May I pleasure you?” He asked, in a cute but sexy way. I quickly nodded as a smirk came across his face. He moved down my boxers as Jay moved one of his hands to tease my nipples. 

“Beautiful” Heeseung said as he looked at my naked lower half. Jay stopped kissing me to see as well for himself.

“And I thought our little wonnie couldn’t get any hotter.” Jay said as Heeseung agreed. My face got even redder, as I almost protested Heeseung put my tip in his mouth. I moaned as I leaned back, Jay resumed nipping at me and grinding himself into me.

Heeseung wrapped his whole mouth around me, but soon removed it. I looked up confused, but then Jay let go of my waist and began stroking me for a few seconds. After he was done, Heeseung went back to pleasuring me.

I let out moans of their names and unholy words.

These are the two sexiest men I have ever met.

I've never written this type of stuff before so dont judge. I had to listen to Chan and Lee Know (skz) song 'Drive' for insperation fshufksdhfk

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro