Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Jungwon's POV

My face burned as I sat in class. How am I supposed to focus with last weekend on my mind?

Flashback:

"You're beautiful." Heeseung said to me between kisses, his tongue playing with mine.

"Beautiful doesn't even begin to describe it. You are both so sexy." Jay said as he nibbled the back of my neck.

Back to present day:

The red came back to my face just thinking about the two of them. Honestly, I haven't spoken to either of them since the sensual events. What am I, embarrassed? Most definitely.

I've never had anyone see me like that, let alone two people. I'd been avoiding them like the plague ever since. I peaked around corners to make sure I wouldn't run into them, and when I saw them I'd pull up my hood and hide the other way.

I'm scared, I was vulnerable with them, what if I made the wrong decision? I don't even know what the three of us are, but all I know is that when I think about either of them my ears turn red and my pulse increases.

"Alright class, remember your photography project is due next monday. I expect to see new and unique work from each one of you." The professor called out as I packed up my things.

Crap

I completely forgot about the project. What am I supposed to do? Not only do I have two boys constantly taking up my mind, but now a stupid photography project. I'd feel bad reaching out to Jake or Sunoo again to model, they both have exams soon and I know it would just stress them out.

Perhaps I could find an animal and do animal modeling? Or maybe just a collection of objects?...

"Jungwon" A dark voice said. I scrunched my eyes closed, I knew that voice all too well.

"Hey, what a coincidence bumping into you here! I'm a bit busy but I'll see you later-" I began to rush away as Jay grabbed my shoulder.

"Jungwon, would you stop ignoring me?" Jay said. I sighed as I turned around.

He stretched out his hand which held a full cup of boba tea in it.

"This is a peace offering. Would you sit down and talk with me?" He asked.

I would like to preface this with saying: I AM NOT EASY TO CONVINCE!

However-

If boba is on the table, I just might have to hear you out.

I looked up into his beautiful eyes and scowled.

"You drive a hard bargain young sir, but fine. However, I'll inform you that boba only buys an hour of my time. The clock starts now."

He gave an adorable smirk. "Fine, then I'll make my time worth it."

I read the comments, I've seen you guys begging for more of this book. Who am I to ignore the people! This is a short chapter, but in writing this I am making a promise. I promise to continue writing this book, and writing in general.

I forgot my love for writing, but you guys who wanted this helped me remember why I love it. I have a million ideas that I want to put into this book, but first I need to remember what I already wrote.......

Anyways, I will make a longer update soon, I promise this isn't the last you have heard from me.

Feel free to contact me on insta or twitter @/ moa_muffin_

Spam me, tell me what stories you want me to write, send memes, or really anything. I love hearing from you all.

~XOXO N

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro