Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Jays POV

"You're a fucking idiot." Heeseung said as he busted into my room. I sat up startled from my bed.

"How did you get in here?" I asked him

"You needed someone to talk some sense into you. Sunoo is mad, you made Jungwon mad." Niki yelled.

That little fucker would do anything for Sunoo, I swear he has a crush.

"What are you doing here?" I asked Heeseung, I'd never seen him look so angry before.

"Jungwon." Was all Heeseung said as he glared at me.

Point taken.

"Look, I didn't mean for the date to go poorly. I haven't exactly gone on a proper date before..." I said. "Plus, he's the one who left early, shouldn't we all be mad at him?!"

Heeseung grabbed my shoulders and pushed me against my wall, steam practically coming out of his ears.

"Jay, you went on a date with him and only talked about yourself! He never held the door open for him, never offered him your coat, and were on your phone half the time! No shit he left, who would want to go on a date like that?" He asked me as he continued to yell.

"You don't need any dating experience to know that isn't a good date. What's up with you! The last time the three of us were together you were a hell of a lot nicer than you were on that date." He growled as he continued to push my back into the wall.

Normally, I would push him off. Punch him in the face and tell him to get the fuck out of my room, but his stare was so cold I could barley look at the older boy. I looked at the floor in shame.

"I just- he makes me nervous. My brain went on autopilot." I said shamefully.

"Well you can't fucking do that. You may have been a cold-hearted punk in high school, but that's not how it works in the real world." Heeseung said.

I sighed and nodded my head.

"Plus, what about our plan?" Heeseung asked me.

Ah right, fuck.

Our plan, the first thing that I've actually cared about in a long time.

"I-I didn't mean-" I started.

"I know you didn't, but that's no excuse. I'm not letting your behavior screw up our plan and hurt others." He said.

Flashback

4 days ago

"Is Jungwon avoiding you also?" Heeseung asked me.

"He is, it's pissing me off. I thought- I don't even know what I thought." I sighed.

Heeseung looked at me with his pretty doe eyes. He's so pretty it makes me mad, the same goes for Jungwon. Like, what the fuck! God picken favorites.

"Look, Jay" Heeseung began. "I know you and I have our differences, and don't get along sometimes, well, most of the time." He laughed. "But I think we both have the same goal in mind."

He's right. I can tell by the way he looked at me, he was thinking the same thing.

"I just don't know how to achieve the goal." I mumbled.

He put a hand on my shoulder as he smiled. "It's easy, both of us spend time with Jungwon and make sure he knows he is the most important boy in the world."

"Would that really work?" I asked.

"Of course. I'm sure he would say yes to being our boyfriend." Heeseung smiled as he stepped closer to me.

My heart fluttered.

Fuck, I hate it when it does that.

Jungwon being my boyfriend, And Heeseung being my boyfriend.

Sounds almost too go to be true.

"Looks like we've got a plan then, Hyung." I said as I smiled back at the older.

End of flashback.

"Have you changed your mind? Do you not want to date Jungwon or I anymore?" Heeseung asked in a serious tone.

"NO!" I yelled, a frantic look speaking over my face. "No, I promise I just- fuck I've really screwed this up. What do I do?!" I sighed as I put my head into the corner of Heeseungs neck.

Heeseung tsked as I lifted my head. He harshly grabbed my hand, still obviously angry. "Come on, we are going to Jungwons." He said as he began to pull me out of the dorm.

"Right now?" I asked but he completely ignored me.

"Niki, come on." Heeseung said as the younger boy followed us.

"What, why him?" I asked as Heeseung merely laughed.

"He's for back-up. You'll understand once we get there." 

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro