Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Heeseung POV

"What's wrong Sunghoon?" I asked him as I walked into our shared dorm room. He was sitting on the couch, his eyes frantic.

"Heeseung, I think I messed up." Sunghoon said as he dramatically flopped over onto the couch.

Extra as hell.

"What did you do?" I sighed as I sat next to my best friend.

"W-well, I sort of did a thing, and someone got mad at me..." He said, fiddling with his fingers.

"Just tell me!" I laughed at my friend's worried face.

"I k-kissed someone. I thought it was the right moment, everything felt right. The kiss was perfect, it felt like the whole world disappeared and it was just us. B-but after the kiss, he wasn't very happy...." Sunghoon said.

"Is this about Jake?" I asked my friend. He shot up, eyes wide.

"H-HOW DID-" He began until I cut him off.

"You're my best friend Hoon, I can tell when you like someone. Regardless, did he tell you why he was mad?"

"He told me that we shouldn't complicate things. He was mumbling something about hurting Sunoo? I don't really understand, I could barely focus on the words coming out of his mouth Hyung. He just looked so sad, tears were welling in his eyes and I just-" Sunghoon cut himself off and took a deep breath. "He left and I'm not sure what to do."

"I'm sorry Hoonie." I said as I gave him a hug. "Just give him some time, the boy will come around."

-

Earlier that day

Niki POV

I followed Jay and Heeseung as we walked to Jungwons door. I wasn't entirely sure why Heeseung asked for me to come along, but I understood the second the feisty fox eyed boy appeared at the door with anger in his eyes.

Even when Sunoo is angry, he still looks adorable. I'm not sure he could ever truly look angry. Sunoo lunged at Jay, but I grabbed him and held him in my arms. He struggled against my grip, continuously thrashing.

I took a deep breath and thought through my options. I can either drag the violent boy away and cause a scene, or I can try a more passive approach.

I looked at him as his face was turned away from me, his adorable squishy cheek right in front of me.

Oh screw it.

I leaned in and kissed the boy on his cheek. He immediately froze, as I took him away and flashed Heeseung a thankful smile.

-

"Why did you kiss me?" Sunoo squeaked as he sat on my bed.

"Because I wanted to." I mumbled. "Plus, Jay and Jungwon needed to have a conversation and you obviously weren't going to let them."

"He treated Jungwon like crap, why should I give him a chance?"

"I know he made a mistake, but it is Jungwons decision to make, not yours." I said as nicely as I could.

Sunoo shot me a glare as he crossed his arms and huffed.

"You are mean, Nishimura" He said angrily. I could barely hear the words coming out of his mouth, I was distracted by his adorable angry face.

"Cute" I said to him and he looked at me stunned. A piece of hair fell in front of his face, and I instinctively lifted my hand and brushed the stray hair behind his ear.

"W-why are you being like this?" Sunoo asked. I gave him a confused look as he continued. "You were always teasing me, this isn't normal."

I sighed. "You are cute when you are annoyed, I'm sorry if I took it too far." I mumbled. "Plus, I can see the way you look at Sunghoon, I didn't want to get in the way."

Sunoo just looked at me and bit his lip.

"I had a thing for him sure, but he always smiles when he looks at someone else..." Sunoo said as he put his head in his hands. "And I should apologize to that person. If Jake makes him smile, I shouldn't take it out on Jake. He's my best friend and I yelled at him."

"If he's your best friend, he will forgive you." I said as I gently took his hand into mine, rubbing small circles on it.

"For a dummy, you occasionally give good advice."

I gasped dramatically at the older boy as a mischievous smile spread on my face. I grabbed his sides and started tickling him. He fell back on the bed in a fit of laughter.

"AH! Niki-Ah, NO!" He said through laughes as he rolled over on top of me as I continued tickling him. I stopped tickling him to let the boy catch his breath, and to calm down my own laughing.

I looked up at him, taking in the beautiful smile on his face as he took a deep breath. He looks like an angel, his adorable cheeks and glowing eyes. How is a boy like this real?

Sunoo looked down on me, and soon his face turned red. I realized he was on top of me, stratiling me, feeling his body so close to me.

He immediately jumped off the bed, face looking like a tomato.

"I-Uh" Sunoo began. I gave him a devilish smile.

"Do I make you anxious, Sunoo~ah?" I said with a wink.

"Shut your stupid mouth up!" Sunoo sputtered as he grabbed his things and left my dorm. I laughed at his reaction and flopped back on my bed, a smile spread over my face.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro