Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Yanner checked herself out in the elevator mirror as it began. Her purple blazer reflected above the pink feathery crop top and a matching skirt joined with a butterfly belt showing off her figure. This was an outfit Yanner always dreamt to have and a day ago when she sent the sample to Xavier for fun he took it seriously. And voila she was standing here in the elevator, her long black hair tied in a fishtail.

"Oppa would surely go crazy for me", She commented with a wide smile on her face. Oppa was her new crush Cha Eunwoo as Kim Jeeyo Ni could never compete with her cute idol in terms of anything. Well except for looks, Kim surely was granted by looks and wasn't bad in terms of acting but as a human being, he was rotten.

Tell me, baby, what are you up for today?
I know you are going to say nothing
Tell you, baby, just follow me
Fly high as if the white cloud is the bed

There was a bing and the door flew open. Yanner subtly stared at the person from the mirror and tried to grade him. A habit she formed whenever she wanted to uplift herself in her eyes, by grading people below her. It helped her cope and she wasn't guilty for it as she kept it in her brain.

The man was restless as he tapped his foot on the floor, she could see he was in a hurry as he ran his hand through his hair spoiling the hairstyle that gave him two points. Yanner rolled her eyes and hid her smile as she turned around and leaned against the glass starting at him without any shame.

"This stupid elevator"

She heard him curse under his breath and then she monitored the speed of the lift it was going higher, the 22nd floor being the last stop where she had to reach.

"Which floor..?" She asked realising how cliche that sentence was and thought about the possibility of the elevator getting stuck then she tasted nausea and shook her head. She almost forgot about her claustrophobia but thanks to this long trip it would be engraved in her brain. She blinked and closed her eyes hearing the sudden ding as the doors opened. She quickly exited and saw the large reception area with tea and coffee machines. It almost looked like a hospital lobby. Her thoughts were interrupted by her loud ringtone.

She quickly received it and talked as the computerised voice informed her of the next court hearing.

"Miss Su Yan this is to inform you that 7th January 2021 is the finalised date for your court session. Do you confirm? Press 1 if you do, 2 if you want to cancel the session and 3 if you want to talk to the department", Yanner pressed 1, stared around the lobby and sighed. She knew she had to go back now without giving the interview, with determined eyes Yanner planned on how to take the matters into her own hands.

In the dimly lit luxurious bathroom, several droplets of water clouded the closed shower door. From the steamy glass two blurred forms could be seen hugging each other. It was quite explicit but the woman on the other side glared at the figures with venomous eyes. She was unbothered by the deed taking place right behind the transparent glass. The lights flickered and the hot water in the bath was suddenly replaced by ice-cold water. It splashed directly on them and cleared away the fog on the glass. The couple inside were interrupted in their foreplay and the taps didn't stop splashing cold water which already destroyed their special moment. He groaned and exited the shower room only with a towel around his abdomen and the light flickered. The man disappeared this time for good.

He blinked his eyes to find himself trapped in a strange rectangular box. The floor of the metal house was cold and the man wasn't wearing any socks. To hell with socks, he didn't even have any clothes on. With a towel loosely draped around his abdomen Kim Jeeyo Ni settled on the wall of the cell. He was kidnapped, from his own house. Great.

The strange thing about the box was that it was pitch black. Endless darkness stretched till he couldn't even see the ending of the place. Where was he? And why was he here?

Well, he could guess multiple reasons for him being abducted, for he was rich, handsome and quite popular. He just hoped it wasn't a crazy fan who was gonna dissect his body or worse try to rape him. This was quite common and the thought itself gave him shivers.

The temperature dropped as he felt the trailer move and he got yanked to the other side. His body collided with the wall and he almost felt like crying as the trailer went on throwing him around. Several minutes later it stopped and he heard the door opening, not caring about his outfit he started running but came to a dead stop when he saw a small woman.

Why would a woman kidnap him? Is she a crazy fan of his?

He felt a cold shiver run down his spine when the door closed and he was backed up in a corner by her. She removed something from her around her waist and brought it near her face.

The lighter illuminated a small part of her face and he recognized the petite woman immediately.

"Miss Su Yan?" He asked out loud but the woman didn't answer just walked to the end of the trailer and removed a rod from a hidden compartment. He didn't see where she brought it from as his eyes still didn't adjust to the darkness.

Yanner appeared with a rusted rod in her hand, she knocked it on the ground as she walked producing an ear-piercing sound that pricked his ears. He wanted to shout at her to stop or beg if things got out of hand but he could see her stone face. And he knew that she was in for no settlement. He inhaled and realized there was a disgusting smell in the room.

She squatted down and smiled at him which gave him the shivers, wearing a white gown that was almost in shreds. A sick smirk was plastered on her face as Kim Jeeyo Ni backed up in the corner.

"Are you crazy woman? Don't come near me", He warned backing away trying to play bold but a small please came out of his lips.

"Do you know Jeeyo if you stole any other work of mine I would have let you off? Wanna know why?" She asked crawling closer to him her cleavage visible in the dark which almost distracted him for a second but he shook his head.

"No", He answered making Yanner chuckle darkly. She reminded him of a serial killer.

"Those would be stories but this was life. You tried to steal someone's life", She said her lips curving in a malicious smile again. With a dazed look on her face, she sat down beside him and pulled her knees to her chest as she stared at him scaring the poor man enough to die momentarily.

"The place where Anna was brought to after getting kidnapped on the streets was quite similar to this. The chubby girl was lost as she witnessed several other kids of her age in shreds and carrying heavy bruises although the room was dimly lit she could see a small boy holding his arm an entire arm's length away from his body and sniffling in pain. The wound on his hand leaking yellowish-green pus", She crinkled her nose in disgust as she stared at the opposite wall distracted.

"Her white dress gained looks of envy because the other kids were literally in rags making her crept back in a corner. Then a man in a beard entered"

Yanner sighed and pictured the face that faded away from her memory. She remembered the horrific wound on his eye that ended somewhere near his chin as if he fell on a glass shard.

"Number 13 you cheap rascal, will you ever talk back with that cheap tongue of yours?' The man asked his voice hoarse and stiff as the boy shook his head and opened his mouth making Anna scream"

"What was it?" Kim Jeeyo Ni asked suddenly interested in the story.

"Blood clots falling from his mouth and a half-cut tongue", Yanner said with an expressionless face as she blankly stared in a corner. Kim Jeeyo Ni didn't notice the red vein popping in her eyes as she described the story.

"After that Anna learnt to be timid, she was called Number 14 and was kidnapped just after the boy who she discovered ran away from his home in a fit of anger as he thought his parents loved his younger brother more. Anna and he were assigned to go on missions like begging. But soon the man realised Anna wasn't making him any money so he taught her how to steal. But at this point, Anna rebelled", Kim Jeeyo Ni cut her off.

"What did she do?"

"She picked someone's pocket and while they were chasing her cleverly dropped it on the road"

"Wow, the young orphan had dignity", He commented not caring about the cold anymore as a smile beamed on his face. It was an irony truly.

"Unlike you", Yanner remarked as she placed her head on the wall lazily and continued.

"The man was more clever and realized her petty scheme. That night in a room similar to this Anna's eyes flew open. Her hands were tied and a disgusting sack was stuffed in her mouth as she looked around. With a blurry vision, she saw the man standing in his undershirt which had several holes in it, he smiled when their eyes met.

'Number 14 you were naughty today and do you know how naughty kids get punished?', He asked to which she shook her head trying to scream for help as hot tears fell down her cheek. She saw number 14 passing the steaming hot rod which was red coming straight from out of the coal and her breathing stopped.

With that, the man brought the cold pliers and tugged out her toenail making her scream in agony. But he didn't stop there and pressed the flaming hot rod on the injured toe to stop her nails from growing back again", Yanner breathed heavily and unconsciously caressed her foot underneath the socks and continued.

"The torture continued and that night Anna lost her toenails and morals altogether", She stood up suddenly and started walking towards what Kim Jeeyo Ni assumed to be the exit.

"Will you leave me hanging here?" He asked in a timid voice contrary to his previous arrogant self, implying the cliffhanger making Yanner give him a breathtaking smile. She walked closer to him and smirked.

"Anna and number 13 killed him on an impulse one day when he was torturing a small girl, trying to rape her", She said and crouched down to his level as Kim Jeeyo Ni sighed in relief at the supposedly happy ending not scared of the girl anymore.

"But...they didn't have the same guts in reality and witnessed the girl getting tortured the whole night. The next day when everyone was dozed off, just like a coward Yanner ran away", Her words hit him.

"What do you mean? You ran away!" He exclaimed with a horrified look on his face, Yanner nodded.

"Anna was me and Yanner was Anna. Although they had different endings, the tears and blood they spilt were the same", A lone angry tear fell from her eyes as she started walking away again but he interrupted her.

"This was your story?" He questioned stupidly with a petrified look on his face. Yanner nodded with a smile.

"This happened with me, Anna I felt was far more courageous but as I wrote her down, I realized I started merging with her. Not the me who is inside or the one I express. Just a part of me that I tried to conceal. Her sadness sometimes triggered me and her happiness excited me, at some parts she was my blurred image. The one I wanted to conceal but you Kim Jeeyo Ni didn't let me hide her", Yanner confessed as she brought the rusty rod near his leg and removed the pliers from a rope on her frock. Why was she carrying such stuff? Only serial killers had such stuff with them. His eyes widened as he realised she was crazy.

"Please forgive me", He begged and held his hands together to signify his pleading. But Yanner ignored his cries and with a firm hand caught his flailing legs.

"Does your wife know about your affair?" She taunted with a smirk on her lips.

"My wife? How do you know I have a wife?", He asked in surprise, this was a secret the couple hid to continue their contracts which required them to be unmarried.

"Of course, I know her. It's Julie right?" She announced with a goofy smile on her face as his face changed colours.

"I will pull you closer as the sunsets,
I will be your cloak on windy nights,
But never assume I am blind,
As when you are sleeping out,
I am always wide awake,
Planning your murder when you returned,
I will be the best poison you ever craved"

Yanner sang softly under her breath the lyrics taunted him as she went to the deeper part while wiping his legs with disinfectants.

"I know you will call me a psychopath,
When I say your cheating blood tastes sweet,
When I say your agonising moans are music to my ears,
You don't know I was in tears,
When I witnessed you guys dancing in passion,
That night I witnessed it all,
And that was my wake up call,
I will end being your puppet doll,
And be the psychopath that I always was,
Didn't I warn you before to never call me a psychopath?
Now I would prove you right,
You were right all along,
And I was wrong,
To assume that you were a nice guy,
Sorry to say but this is our goodbye"

"This is for Julie, my idol", Yanner said as she applied anaesthesia on his leg and he watched her slowly pluck out his nails one by one. The veins underneath it burst and blood pooled below his feet. Starting at the drops of blood Kim Jeeyo Ni lost consciousness.

2500 words.

So this was chapter 34. I hope you all loved it.

And if you are wondering what song was it, then lemme break it to you it doesn't exist. Coz I wrote it😹

Wanna listen to the rest of it?

Here it's:

"Smiling as you wrecked my favourite car,
And lied to me when I asked you were you at the bar,
I am tired of your lies,
I am tired of being nice,
Could you stop playing with me...
Pretty please?
You told me I was enough when your nights were cold,
But I guess those memories are now pretty old,
Claiming that she is your girlfriend in front of your wife is pretty bold,
C'mon be a man,