Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

''JIMIN HURRY THE FUCK UP!" Shouted an angry Jin as he stood in front of Jimin's bedroom.

''I'M COMING, I JUST CAN'T FIND THE RIGHT CLOTHES.'' Shouted a stressed Jimin back who stood in the middle of his room with clothes everywhere.

''I'M COMING IN RIGHT NOW, SO YOU BETTER BE DRESSED AND DON'T YOU DARE TO BE NAKED!" The eldest shouted again after which he carefully opened the door to look if Jimin really wasn't naked. ''Oh thank the heavens you have clothes.'' He sighed once he opened the door. 

''I don't have any clothes Hyung!'' The younger yelled frustratedly as he sat down on his bed.

''I love you and all, but this floor is literally made of clothes right now. So I honestly don't know what you talking about. Anyway, wear what you always wear, black and black and black. Now put that shit on and come out. We need to go in a few, I wanna have a good night.'' Jin said as he walked out. ''And don't you dare to take longer than five minutes!'' He yelled once he shut the door behind him. 

''Sometimes he really is a girl, huh?'' Yoongi chuckled once the elder entered the livingroom. 

''Indeed, 'I don't have any clothes' he said. Bro, I'm telling you he got more than you and me together.'' The eldest sighed as he laid on the couch.

''I'm done, let's go.'' A black-dressed Jimin said.

(Imagine seeing him walking into the club, I would die immediately)

''Told you, it just suits you,'' Jin said proudly. ''Anyway let's go now.'' He then said as he stood and walked away. 

''Way too full of himself,'' Jimin mumbled as he walked behind Jin.

''He was born like this,'' Yoongi mumbled behind him, causing them both to chuckle.

''Let's live like men in their twenties should boys!" The eldest said excitedly once they stopped in front of the club called Nightlife.

»«

''Tae, please hurry up for once, Namjoon-Hyung and Hoseok-Hyung are gonna be here any second.'' Jungkook sighed as he stood in front of the bathroom.

''I'm shitting! I need to take my time for that!" Taehyung shouted from the bathroom.

''Yeah so? It's my bathroom and I need to do make-up!'' Jungkook shouted back.

''No need for that, you have the perfect face already!" The elder shouted back.

''Yeah, right. Come out now or I'm gonna break the door.'' The younger shouted once again. 

''Yeah, yeah coming.'' He heard mumbling from the other side and revealed an always handsome looking Taehyung.

''If the boys come when I'm still in here, tell ' em to wait and not to go,'' Jungkook said before he disappeared into the bathroom.

''Why would you say that? I would never betray you!" Taehyung said, sounding disappointed. 

''You did it before man when we first went to Nightlife. You were so excited that you just forgot me.'' The younger shouted from out the bathroom. 

''Oops,'' The elder mumbled and right after someone knocked on the door.

''Hi bro, JK is still getting ready. You know how he is.'' Taehyung grinned once he opened the door for the other two. 

(Me is dead.)

''Yep, painting his whole face.'' Namjoon chuckled as he sat down.

''And then whining he put on too much,'' Hoseok added grinning as he sat down next to Namjoon. 

''I heard y'all,'' A looking hot af Jungkook said as he walked in. 

''Damn, you look hot bro.'' Hoseok said as he eyed his best friend. '

''Are you trying to impress someone?'' Taehyung added as he looked at the younger. 

''Damn, they're right.'' Namjoon breathed as he looked up and down the younger's outfit.

''You assholes, I always look like this. Now let's go,'' The younger muttered.

(Me is dead x2)

''Imagine seeing one of our teachers here.'' The younger chuckled once they entered the club. 

''I'm sure you will like it very much if you see our English teacher here.'' Taehyung grinned.

''I'm sure you will take him to the first room you'll see.'' Namjoon then added.

''And let him fuck you hard into the mattress, not caring if you will be able to walk for a week.'' Hoseok then added, teasing the younger. 

''Like you won't like it if you see your math teacher Namjoon-Hyung, and if you see the music teacher, Hyung. You would immediately throw yourself on him, and let him fuck you in front of everyone. Not giving two shits about it.'' The younger shot back at the elders. 

''The worst thing is that he's totally right.'' Namjoon chuckled once again before walking towards the bar. ''We're going wild tonight boys!" He said and ordered four shots of vodka.

''You're starting strong Hyung.'' Jungkook grinned as he sat down next to Namjoon.

''Always,'' The elder grinned. ''Cheers!" He then said when they got their drinks.

''Jungkook?'' 

''Namioon?''

''Hoseok, Taehyung?" Three well-known voices suddenly asked behind them.

''Fuck...''

Thanks for reading!💜

Feedback is appreciated❤️

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro