Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

''Fuck...''

The four boys turned their heads towards the direction where they heard those voices and where met with the faces of their teachers.

''Good evening,'' Said Namjoon sheepishly causing the others to chuckle.

''Hi boys, out for a drink?'' Their math teacher asked as he took a seat next to Namjoon who immediately had a dark red blush on his cheeks.

''Well, honestly we're here to get laid,'' Said Taehyung as he scratched the back of his head.

''TAE!" Hoseok immediately yelled while all the others were trying not to laugh.

''No need to yell at him Hoseok-ssi, we're not here as your teachers.'' Yoongi chuckled as he looked straight into the younger's eyes.

''Alright,'' Mumbled the flustered the guy.

''Anyway, all another shot of vodka?'' Jimin asked as he stood behind Jungkook and leaned his hands on the younger's shoulders.

''Sure thing,'' Nodded the younger who didn't dare to look at his teacher.

''We were literally just talking how embarrassing it would be if we would see some of our teachers here.'' Namjoon grinned as he took a sip of his vodka.

''We heard that,'' Jimin grinned as he now stood in front of the younger who had turned around.

''Like... everything?'' Jungkook asked in a kinda scared tone.

''Everything...'' The teacher said as he looked straight into the younger's eyes.

''Fuck...'' Mumbled the younger boy as he avoided eye contact with the older.

It didn't take long for the seven to get tipsy and much more clingy with each other to the point where the teachers were sitting on their student's lap.

''Alright, I'm going to find a hot girl,'' Taehyung said as he eyed the other six and left right after to the dancefloor.

''Wanna dance?'' The English teacher whispered into Jungkook's ear who nodded slowly.

''Sure,'' He then said after which Jimin stood up and pulled the younger with him.

''We're going to dance.'' He said as they walked away to which the other four just hummed but minded their own business.

''You know, we're fucked if anyone else from the school sees us,'' Jimin whispered into Jungkook's ear while having his arms wrapped around the younger's neck who had his arms wrapped around his waist.

''Then let's not get caught,'' The younger whispered back as he bit his lower lip and looked straight into the other's eyes.

''Are you trying to initiate something Jungkookie?" The elder whispered again in the younger's ear but biting it when he pulled back so he could look at the younger's face.

''Maybe,'' Jungkook smirked before he smashed his lips on the elder who immediately began kissing him back.

''It's cute that you're trying to be the dominant one here baby, but we both know that'll never happen.'' The elder said as he broke the kiss, just to say that sentence before captured the younger's lip again.

While they were making out, Jimin pressed his front onto Jungkook's and started grinding on him, making the younger moan against the elder's lips.

''You're hard,'' Jimin whispered against the younger's lips as he cupped his dick. ''Room now.'' He then said as he took Jungkook with him to the second room were where some rooms, 'specially made for sex.'

»«

As soon as they entered the room Jimin threw Jungkook on the bed and took off his own shirt before he hovered above the younger just to capture those lips once again.

''I want your shirt off,'' The elder whispered in a dangerously low tone inches apart from the younger's face.

''Then take it off,'' Jungkook smiled as he bit his lower lip making the elder kiss him once more before he took off the younger's shirt to toss it somewhere in the room.

''I didn't expect you to have abs...'' Jimin said while guiding his fingertips over the younger's muscles. ''I didn't see it last time, I should've undressed you completely that time.'' He then grinned and began pressing kisses all over the other's body.

''T-Take your jeans o-off,'' Jungkook moaned under the elder's touch.

''Do it yourself, baby,'' Jimin smirked and moved his lips towards the other's nipples where he began sucking on them, making it difficult for the younger to unbuckle his belt but succeeded anyway and took the boxers down at the same time.

''Couldn't wait to see it, huh?'' Jimin teased as he began pressing kissing down towards the other's crotch where was a visible bulge.

''Quit the teasing.'' Mumbled the younger only to gasp the next second when the cold air hit his cock. ''W-when did you take it off?'' He asked confused.

''That's for me to know and for you to find out.'' The elder grinned as he pushed one finger into the younger's tight hole.

''A-Ahh J-Jimin m-more!" The younger moaned immediately.

''Already? Tsk, such a horny young man.'' The elder said as he pushed in the second one, scissoring the younger open.

''J-JIMIN!'' The younger moaned as he tried to get away from the pleasure he was receiving.

''Ready for the third one, baby?'' Jimin smirked after a few minutes but immediately pushed in the third one making the younger scream.

''AHH J-JIMIN M-MORE!" The younger cried out in pleasure.

''Don't worry baby, soon I'll be buried deep inside you.'' The elder said in a low, dark voice that sends shivers down the younger's spine.

After a few minutes, Jimin finally pulled out his fingers and immediately slammed his cock into the younger's hole, making him scream in pain and pleasure.

''J-JIMIN I-AHHH D-DADDY!'' The younger screamed as his ass got wrecked by the other's huge length.

''Call me that again,'' Groaned Jimin as he kept on moving his dick into the younger's hole.

''DADDY!'' Jungkook screamed as he tried to get ahold of something while his tears streamed down his face because of the huge pleasure.

''Fuck b-baby, I could j-just come of you c-calling me that.'' Jimin moaned above the younger.

''I-I'M COMING!" Jungkook yelled after a few more minutes of the elder wrecking his tight hole.

''Come, baby, come for me. Give me everything.'' Jimin groaned as he captured the younger's lips once again and a few seconds later the younger released with a loud, long moan. Covering his own stomach and the sheets.

''I'm cumming too, baby.'' Moaned Jimin and right after he released deep inside the younger. He rode out his orgasm and after a few seconds, he let himself fall next to the younger and pulled him into his embrace. ''Sleep baby, I know you want to.'' He whispered as he pressed a soft kiss onto the younger's head and a few seconds later he felt the younger getting heavier as a sign he really fell asleep. It didn't take long and Jimin fell asleep, tired of the amazing sex they just had.

Thanks for reading!💜

Feedback is appreciated❤️

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro