26. The First

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Thanks for your lovely comments! They are really encouraging!! Please keep expressing your views!!

Love,
Anandita!!

Vote and Comment!!

Neil's POV

The moment I saw her in my office, again in that mustard saree, I had a hard time controlling my hormones. He bare milky waist, covered in the thin material, teasing me to have a glimpse of it. Her long black hair, curled to a side, falling freely on her waist. Her lips, wet with some sort of a slimy liquid, inviting me to have a taste of them, her eyes, the eyes that displayed confusion, worry, hurt and disgust. Wait a second, isn't that supposed to be my reaction? After what all she did to me, she doesn't deserve my attention or love. It's lust, yes it's just lust.

Avni has changed a lot in these six years. She is no longer the girl guarded with glasses, her eyes as beautiful as ever, brown, glassy and deep. She has grown into a beautiful woman with attractive eyes but her smile remains the same, innocent. The smile that made me fall for her years back and then the smile which haunted me for nights. Right, how can I forget my revenge? I'm over her, she left me, she played with me. I'm over her, I've moved on.

I tried to get my revenge over the glass piece in my had while eyeing her searching for something in my office. Suddenly, Jess barged into my cabin, panting, probably with the file I ordered her to get for me. At the instant, I got an idea for my revenge on Avni. I thought of a plan, a plan to make her go through something similar to the hell I experienced during all these years and even now.

"You are fired!" I said. Papers dropped from Avni's hands and her eyes shot up to look at me

"Sir?" Jess had a confused expression on her face and so did Avni.

"I SAID YOU... are FIRED" I yelled.

"Whh..what dd..did I do... S..sir?" Jess asked

"Well the list is long, number one, you're stupid. Number two, you're clumsy. Number three, you're clingy. Number four, you try to seduce me. Do you want more reasons for me to fire you? We could meet outside you know? But office, it's just not the place for you." I finished with a smirk and looked at Avni who was shocked but soon her expression was replaced by disgust, disgusted by me. Good going!

Jess left my cabin wiping her tears, while Avni stood there trying to block her own tears. Her eyes turned watery, her cheeks were red, the tip of her nose turned glossy. She bent to pick up the papers that dropped from her hand and her saree shifted a bit, giving me a look of her thin, milky waist. That was enough for me. I reached her, stood real close. I could hear her taking sharp breaths in due to my proximity. I smirked at her condition. She walked backwards, I followed her. She realized there was no more space left and fear clouded her eyes. I bent down to her level, neared her ear and whispered,

"Wanna play office-office?"

I gave her no time to think as he slammed his lips against hers, she widened her eyes, shocked.I smirked into the kiss, but she wasn't responding. It was frustrating. I let my hands explore her bare waist, stop at her belly button, but she did not react, probably too shocked. I let my hand travel up, reaching near her blouse, stopped and pinched her stomach. She gasped and I kissed her, I felt her lips moving but she wasn't giving in fully. I sucked at her bottom lip and repeated with the upper one. She tasted of something like strawberry and honey, mixed maybe. Satisfied, I left her.

She stood there, her perfectly curled hair, now messy, her pallu threatening to fall down, turning me on even more.

End of POV

~~~~~~~~~~

"Ms. Verma"

"How dare you" Avni roared and Neil smirked. Tears threatening to fall from her eyes.

"Well, well, I'm a daring person you know" Neil winked at her.

"I'll never forgive you for this Khanna!" Avni said, a few drops fell. Neil's heart pinched at this sight, but he let it go. 'No place for sympathy' Neil thought.

"I never asked for forgiveness Ms. Verma" Neil smirked

"I want to resign, at this very moment, like right now!" Avni yelled at Neil who slightly flinched hearing her tone.

"Um, let me think" Neil put a finger on his chin and pretended to be in a deep thought

"Disgusting, pervert, I won't work with you. " Avni yelled again, tears falling freely now.

"I'm sorry Ms. Verma, you can't breach the contract. You have to stay for the year" Neil said

"What rubbish, I'll sue you, I'll take legal action against you. You can't just get away with my first kiss Khanna" Avni cried

"Tsk tsk Verma" Neil said but realized what she said. 'first kiss? Liar' He thought, but somewhere, his heart did a happy dance. Masking his happy expression he continued, "Well, I have a meeting next, you better be ready."

"I won't come for the meeting, I'm going to complain against you in the ethics board" Avni yelled, crying.

"Aw, don't cry baby. You won't go to the ethics board. What will you tell them?" Neil challenged, wiping her tears. Avni yanked his hand away.

"I'll tell them that you, you... Harass your employees. Yes! You harass your employees"

"And where's the proof? I mean the witness? No one's gonna believe you sweetie" Neil questioned. Avni thought for a moment as there was no witness.

"I'll file a case against you in the police station. Your shares will drop and your company will suffer" Avni smirked as she got Neil into deep thoughts.

"Okay!"

"Huh?" Avni asked, confused.

"Go, do that. I'll charge you for fraud. After all dear, AVNI you have a false name. Don't you, sweetie?" Neil smirked.

"You don't have a proof"

"Oh I'll get it easily" Avni had a tensed expression. She could land in trouble if Neil did that. She sobbed for a while but controlled herself.

"You won't do it!" Avni yelled

"Oh! Try me!" Neil smirked. He knew Avni had a false name- Ananya Verma and she could land in legal trouble for it. Her travel documents and property papers would be sealed and she could even land up in jail instead of her home in London. Avni had no choice, but to give in. She nodded and abruptly left the cabin, fixing her saree. She locked herself in the washroom and cried.

Vote and Comment!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro