Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

I made my way to the bar, making sure my hood was and mask wouldn't come off.

After the twenty minute walk, i finally arrived. "What can i get you today?" The bartender asked.

"I'll just get a *insert Korean alcohol drink*." He nodded and left to go get me my order, soon returning with shot in hand. I thanked him and downed it, the cool drink burning my throat (A/N is that how you describe drinking? Im 13 and never touched the stuff so i got no idea).

I pulled my phone out to find a lot of miscalls from all of the members, along with a lot of texts. I rolled my eyes. They can stop pretending.

Hoseok:
Yoongi whered u go??

Hoseok:
We're getting worried

Hoseok:
Where r u??

Hoseok:
Jin hyung is freaking out
Well we all r but he is the most

Hoseok:
Just tell us ur ok, or if ur not, then tell us where u r and we'll pick u up

Hoseok:
Please just call or message one of us...

Hoseok:
We're all really worried please just contact someone

Me:
Im fine calm your tits

Me:
Dont worry about where i am

Hoseok:
YOONGI THANK FUCK

Hoseok:
When will u be back???

Me:
Idk
I might be out all night

Call from: Hoseok
Accept ◾| Deny ◽

"Thank you for picking up. Anyway why did you run out on us today?"

I chuckled dryly. "You guys are really that oblivious, aren't you?"

"Oblivious to what? Hyung what are you talking about?"

"You guys obviously don't care enough to know."

"Yoongi what are you going on about? Of course we care! Just tell us where you are so we can talk about this."

"Theres nothing to talk about. I've made my decision, I'm not coming home tonight. Don't bother trying to contact me, i wont answer. Bye Hoseok."

"Yoongi wai-"

Call ended

I put my phone on silent and shoved it in my pocket. After i finished my drink i realized i needed a place to stay for the night. I pulled my phone back out, being met with heaps of miscalls and messages. There was even a few from our manager.

I ignored them and went online to find a hotel. Once i found a reasonable place, i booked a room for the night under a fake name. After many more drinks (too many to count) i started walking to the hotel. I was thankful i can hold my liquor well.

After checking in, i went to my room and completely passed out.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro