Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Beep

Beep

Beep

Bee-

I shut my alarm off with a groan. I tried going back to sleep but then my backup alarm started blaring.

I got up and almost fell over because of the horrible throbbing pain in my head. The next mistake i made was opening the curtains. Big mistake. I instantly closed them, hissing from how bright it was.

I retreated back to the bed and turned my phone on. There was countless messages, calls even emails. I decided to call the manager, i don't wanna talk to the others yet.

Calling: Manager hyung

"You've got some explaining to do boy. Where have you been?! I get a call from Seokjin telling me you'd run off to some unknown location! What the hell Yoongi?!"

I winced slightly at the yelling. "Sorry sir. I was fed up with the other members and decided to go out for the night. I ended up going to a bar and staying at a hotel."

I angrily sighed. "Look i don't have time for this right now, tell me where the hotel is and I'll have someone pick you up. They'll have a change of clothes for you because you have to go straight to the studio to practice. We'll talk more about this later."

I gave him the hotel name and within forty minutes someone was there to pick me up.

I rushed to get changed and joined the other guys in the studio. I silently walked in. The chatter and laughter was long gone, along with my mood. They didn't say a word, as did i. The choreographer came in as i was stretching and we began.

The manager told me he'll talk to me tomorrow as he was too busy today, so i was able to go straight home.

The tension in the air was so thick, a knife wouldn't be able to cut through it. Nobody talked to me. I didn't talk to them. When got inside i started going to my room when a hand grabbed my own. "Yoongi, we need to talk." I rolled my eyes and tried to release my grip from Jin. "Look Yoongi-ah, nothing will get solved if you avoid us. If you just talk to us and tell us whats bothering you, we can help and things will go back to normal."

I stopped struggling. "You think i don't know that?" I muttered.

"What?"

"You think i don't know that? When will you realize that the problem is you?! All you guys do is make me feel bad about myself! Whenever i do even the slightest thing wrong you all pull me up on it and get mad! Not just that, you hardly ever include me in things anymore! Thats why I've been so distant lately! I hoped you guys would think, hey maybe we're being mean by criticizing everything he does, but no. You didn't even realize you were the problem until i leave and get drunk for the night then when we get home i spell it out for you!" I stormed up to my room.

I slammed the door with a loud thud. Even though i share the room with Jin, i locked the door anyway.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro