Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

As much as i hate to admit it, i cried a lot that afternoon. There were knocks at the door but i told whoever it was to go away and continued sobbing.

At around 8pm I'd finished. A few minutes later, there was a soft knock on the door. "Yoongi... I know you're gonna say no but could you please let me in...? Even if you hate me, i know you've been crying and i just wanna be there for you..." I sighed.

I unlocked the door to find a concerned Hoseok. I made space for him to sit down and sat back on my bed. He cautiously wraps his arms around me and i buried my head in the crook of his neck, slowly starting to sob again.

"Let it all out. I know you've been holding this in." He whispered and started stroking my hair. I nodded and cried harder.

It took a while, but i started to calm down. "Do you feel a bit better now?" He asked.

I nodded a bit, not letting go of him. We stayed like that for a while. I'm sure some of the other members passed, but they didn't interrupt. I felt my eyelids getting heavier and Hoseok slowly leaning us back.

When i woke up i knew what was coming. They would want to talk to me about all this. As much as i didn't want to it was inevitable. I decided not to worry about it right now and stay like this with Hoseok while it lasted.

Its been a while since someone has given me this much affection. I felt him shuffle around a bit. I sighed, not wanting him to leave. "Hyung, are you awake?" He whispered. I nodded. "Come on, we should get some breakfast. You've been getting skinnier lately and i wanna see you eat. Also we called manager hyung about whats going on and he said we can have the day off to sort everything out."

I nodded again. "You guys didn't have to do that..."

"Yes, we did. You know we all feel really bad about this... We didn't mean for all this to happen and, i know you wont like this but, we're all gonna have a talk about this whole situation."

"I know but... For now, can we just stay like this? I haven't had someone give me a hug or anything in a long time and i... I just need this." He nodded and snuggled closer.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro