Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Chapter Fourteen
Her Only Thought was Brandon

3rd Person POV

Brandon left thenas roof at 1:25 in the morning, they said their goodbyes and he climbed down. He waved at her and left. She watched him leave her yard and then she laid on the roof again. She stared at the stars for the rest of the night

At 5:30 in the morning, she climbed off the roof and fell asleep. About 1 and a half hours later, she woke up at 7:00 and her only thought was Brandon. She quickly got dressed and rode her bike to his house as he walked out with his father

"Thena?" He asked questionably and she smiled at him

"hey" she said and his father looked at you

"Whose this?" He asked as he looked up and down , she veered in disgust

"what are you doing here?" Brandon asked her and she turned her attention to him

"we need to talk" she said and she watched his father step forward

"you guys in class together?" He asked them and Thena scoffed quietly

"Something like that, yeah" She stated just wanting this to end

"Yeah, does class know about fishy?" He asked and grabbed Brandon's backpack

"Dad, dad don't" Brandon said as his father pulled a stuffed frog out

" Do you know about fishy? One of those here's fishy know it's a frog dummy here called him fishy" His father said holding the frog up

" When I was three years old I called him—"Brandon tried but he was cut off

" Yeah when he was three years old, exactly, and he still carries it around with him everywhere he goes probably still pisses his panties too huh. Here take this class show that to your friends" His father said and Brandon walked off but Thena followed

"Brandon" she called and he turned to looked at her

"what, want to make fun of me?" He asked and she shook her hand handing fishy to him

"no, let's go" she said and she grabbed her bike walking next to him

"You know growing up , I had a stuffed animal , her name was piggy but it was a dog. I'm being serious, she sleeps on my bed still to this day" She stated and he chuckled as he put fishy in his bag

"thanks" he said and she nodded

"I get it, comfort thing and all" she said and they walked to school, they went there separate ways and the whole day they stayed away from each other

Thena got on her bike and she rode home at the end of the day . She went back up to her roof, she ignored her parents, she waited until she got a text from Rowan

"stingers" was all the text said and Thena got off her roof and went to stingers. She walked in and found all of them together

"what's up?" She asked and they all looked at her

"I was sent a video last night" Hailey said and Thena sat down next to elisia as she let her play with her bracelets

"of what?" Thena asked

"Sean in his pool, he was face down, it wasn't him though, it looked so real like he was dead in the pool and it was definitely him, those girls and the messages was like flashing on the tvs: accidents happen" Hailey explained

"Accidents happen" Thena and Elisia said under their breathes

"what if Sean made the video? You're the one who showed me edit tricks, remember? Real or fake it's hard to tell" Rowan said

"well it was obviously fake because he's alive and he didn't make the video. You're wrong about them last time and you're wrong about him now. The worst part is they must've been following me. They knew I was walking" Hailey said

"Hailey they know we know, we have known that they're watching" Thena said and Elisa agreed

"always" Elisia said

" Anyways I got a new phone connected to the world again for better or worse" Hailey said and Thena agreed

"lately it's been for worse" she said

" So there's definitely a leader and mastermind behind the Mayham, king cobra" Stinger stated

" When I saw the video of Sean it's a king cobra I thought it was just another animal name" Hailey said and Thena grabbed her hand

" King cobras the bus now but he's not the one that started it I guess the night Dunbar rakes  killed himself someone took over his monkey man account, Start a thread about how five girls ruined his life,  made him miserable and, ultimately, made him kill himself and he says that these girls— you guys— must suffer. After that comment, King cover takes over and recruits people to help out. this is king cobra, That's the leader you're looking for," Stinger explained and then showed them the laptop

"king cobra has specific directions for everyone who wants to help. I see some thing here about pigmania scaring Blondie on the night of her audition and rabid rabbit wants to get a little one with a paintball gun but king cobra says it's not enough just to scare you guys" He continued

"What does that mean?" Hailey asked and Thena spoke up

" They want to hurt us physically" Thena crocked

" Five girls. Do you guys think that someone else is getting messages?" Elisia asked

" But only four of us were tagged in the shotgun video" Rowan said

" It's the only explanation isn't it?" Thena said and Elisia agreed

" I know that symbol of the two snakes" Hailey spoke up as they looked at the icon

" Me too I just saw it recently can I see that?" Rowan said and Thena stayed sitting down as Hailey and Elisia stood up , they walked away and Thena felt her phone ring. She grabbed it from her pocket and saw Brandon's name

'Where are you?' The text read

'somewhere, why?' She asked reading the text in confusion

'just wanted to talk to you' he replied and she sighed

'I'll be home soon, can it wait?' She texted back and she stared at her phone

'yeah just please hurry' he responded as the texts ended and she looked to see Rowan already looking at her

"who's that?" She asked

"Brandon,  I have to go" she said and she stood up as she left the building and got on her bike. She started to ride home and was met with a women in a mask at one end of the road and a man with a mask at the other. She quickly rode past the women and went to her house but was met with the man

"Fuck" she said and she got off her bike as she got to her house and the man grabbed her

"LET ME GO" she yelped and she watched him get punched in the face as she looked at the punched and saw Brandon. He wrapped his arms around her as they looked around and saw nobody

"are you okay?" He asked and she gasped

"I don't know" she said

All she knew was she was happy he was there

-ABBYS NOTES-
If only it wasn't planned for him to do that

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro