2 Wrong

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

I wrote this very quickly so it's full of mistakes, so please point them out, but don't be rude about it.

I ran to my house, but I couldn't make it in time. I swung down in between two buildings and undid my transformation. I casually walked out of the alley and out into the Paris streets. I remember when me and Justin would de-transformed in alleys and how funny it was when no one found it weird or suspicious that two teens are casually walking out of an alley.

And now I'm alone.

I mean I have the new Chat, but he doesn't care for me.

I continued to walk down the busy Paris streets with the blinding lights shining in my eye until suddenly I was on the ground and my ankle was throbbing. I looked back and saw that I must have tripped over the huge cylinder block sitting on the ground. I'm so clumsy.

"Marinette?" I heard a familiar voice say. I looked up to see a boy clad in a black, leather, cat suit.

"Chat! I need help!" I said. He ran over and leaned next to me.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"My ankle, it really hurts! I don't think I can walk on it." I stated, forcing myself to hold back tears. Suddenly I was lifted off the ground and was soaring through Paris.

"C-chat, don't drop me!" I yelled as I clung onto him even tighter.

"Don't worry princess." He said "I would never let go of you."

Once we got onto my balcony, he let me go and started to leave as I started to walk towards my bed, but I couldn't do it. "Chat wait." I said, tears threatening to spill from my eyes - and he noticed.

He turned to me with a look of concern. "I can't walk - at all - meaning I can't make it to my bed." I explained with a look of embarrassment. He picked me up again and set me on the bed.

"So do you like being Chat Noir so far?" I asked once I saw him starting to leave, not wanting him to leave.

"Yeah, I met a very special lady - or should I say Ladybug - today." He replied.

"Do you really like her?" I asked.

"Yeah," He answered. "I've only just met her but she's already amazing, beautiful, and I can tell I'm gonna have a lot of fun with her." He said. I blushed at the compliments.

"I think she really likes you too." I said and he smirked back.

"Do you like me being Chat Noir?" He asked me. Weird question, but I'll answer.

"Yeah, but I still really miss the old Chat." I replied.

"Sorry for being a burden." I said, looking down.

"Burden?" He questioned me. "You're not being a burden at all." He stared.

"I mean I'm kind of a burden for making you carry me to my house, then to my bed, and then I just asked you some random questions so that you wouldn't leave!" I rambled on.

"That's not at all being a burden. I would always love to help a princess in need, and I find it cute that you're just making conversation to keep me." He replied. "But I really need to get going."

I frowned at the mention of going. "Will you be visiting me anymore?" I asked.

He smirked for the millionth time since I've seen him and replied "of course purrincess." And off into the night he disappeared leaving behind a confused girl.

I don't know how to feel. I mean that cat is so cute and charming, but can I really trust another Chat? I don't even know if I'm over the first Chat, and now I'm falling in love with another one. I just really don't know if I can trust another Chat after what happened with the last. However, as much as I would like it to be false - he's gone and he's not coming back, so I need to move on.

"Tikki, what do I do?" I asked the small red creature.

"What do you want to do?" She asked.

"Should I move on from the last Chat to the new one? Can I even trust Chat after what happens with the last?" I asked my kwami.

"You can't base all Chats off of one of them. Also you should give the new one a chance, he seems really charming and he really likes you." Tikki replied.

"But I don't-"

"Mari, he's dead, he's not coming back, and he was a jerk, move on." Tikki interrupted me. I love her so much. She always had the best advise and knew what I was gonna say before I said it. Can kwamis read minds?

"Your right Tikki, thanks for the advise." I replied. Tikki gave me her attempt at a hug - which is just basically squishing her small body onto my cheek.

Tomorrow I'm gonna ask him out, or at least just tell him how I feel. Maybe.

Is it too soon? I mean we just met. Also, he seems like the flirtatious type, I'm probably not the only girl he flirts with. I'll just make sure to not become too attached.

"I want to see him right now." I mumbled into my pillow that my face was buried into.

"Then go see him." Tikki suggested. "Maybe he still hasn't gone home."

"Your right," I yelled.

"Tikki, spots on!"
~~~~~
After scanning the city for a minuete of two I finally found the black cat.

"Chat!" I yelled, but I was too far for him to hear me.

I chased him until he finally stopped near an alley. I was about to run up to him, but there was another person there- a girl.

I stopped and watched them from a distance. I couldn't hear them, but it looked like a lot of flirting from her side. That doesn't mean anything, right?

Suddenly their lips crashed into each others. Tear threatened to spill from my eyes as my heart stopped for a second.

I'm ok, I mean it's not like I liked him or cared for him. It's not like I was attached to him, I didn't love him or anything. He meant nothing to me. Right?

Wrong.

Ok so I legit wrote this in about 30 minuetes at the least. Idk but it was lower then an hour

And definitely lower then the usual few days it usually takes for a chapter.

And since I legit just wrote it, I know it's full of mistakes, please point them put when you see them, but don't be mean

Ilysssssm- Lizzy

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro