Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Tip tip tip

Tip tip tip

Tip tip tip  

GURUM

The girl jolted up from her sleep and found her in a bedroom. The bedroom of her Grandparents house , where she used to stay in her childhood .

Ryul pov

I was jolted up from my Slumber by hearing the sound of thunder  and found myself in my Grandparents house . Suddenly I heard a very familiar piece of piano.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYoJROOoqdM

Entering another room , I saw a boy playing the piece. In my leisure days I have often found myself hearing this particular piece. We didn't have piano in house but still this room looks quite familiar. Suddenly the boy stopped playing and said .

"Wake up".

What

"Wake up".

I felt a sudden shock in my body it feels like my body is having a suddenly having problem with its surrounding. But before falling into the pit of darkness I saw a smile .

A very beautiful smile.

Time skip

Author POV

After what felt  like eternity, the girl finally came back to her senses. But what she found out afterwards had ran a shiver run down her spine.

Ryul POV

I opened my eyes and found myself in a dark room."Was it just a dream "I thought to myself. But then I started to remember things before getting unconscious.

Oh no.

No no no no no.

I was fucking going to get married.

How I am here.

That motherf*cker driver took me here.

By thinking these thoughts , I started shouting in hope of getting some help.
Then again I was only met you silence.
I really don't know what to do now.

I really want to cry right now , I feel so bad of Luhan. We were supposed to get married but here I am tied in an unknown place.

After what felt like eternity finally I heard someone opening the door. I feel so delighted about it that I can't explain it. Maybe I have hope to escape from here I really want to go and meet my family and see Luhan. I swear to God who ever is doing this shit is going to pay a lot to me.

The door was opened by two bulky men. They both shared an emotionless look towards each other and started to move towards me.

"Sir you havr have got the wrong person"." I really don't know anything" . " It's my marriage ".

What the... They are bot even sparing me a glance and not listening anything. Without waiting for another moment, I started shouting on them.

"YAH ! LEAVE ME". " DON'T YPU UNDERSTAND ". " I AM GONNA REPORT ABOUT YOU , SO LEAVE ME ASSHOLES".

"SHUT UP BITCH".

Wow now they are answering my questions .

" We are taking you to our boss , so shut up".

Okay ? Let's see . Where are they dragging me.

Soon I was pushed into another room. The room was looking like a office. Wow such a luxury.

Even before I can take in the beauty of the room , my eyes got stuck on something  or someone.

Hey guys hope you like this chapter. Please vote , share and follow for another updates.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro