3: Home

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Yaaaaawwnn..." I yawned. "You sound tired." Dawn yawned as well. "Well, I don't have a place to stay, unlike you." I said. "Good point..." She said. "Well, I'm gonna miss dinner, so I'll see you later." She said, as she flew away on her Staraptor. "Well shit..." I pouted. "Yo." I saw Volkner. "Hey..." I said. "What're you doing taking a walk at this hour?" He asked. "I... Uh... I don't have a place to stay... Ehehehe..." I laughed nervously. "That's surprising." He sighed. "Yeah..." I said. "Actually... I have an extra room at my place if you want that." He said, looking away. "Really?!" I said. "Yeah." He nodded, blushing slightly. "THANK YOU!!!!!!" I said. "No problem, the room is empty, so..." He shrugged. I raised an eyebrow. "Yes, there's a bed." He huffed. "YUS!" I said. "..." He raised an eyebrow. "What?" I asked. "You're weird..." He said. "I'm weird, and I'm proud of it." I said. "See? Weird..." He laughed. "What?" I laughed too. "Anyways, let's go." He said. "Right!" I smiled.

At Volkner's House...

"Here we are." He said, as he unlocked the front door, and walked inside. I followed him. "Nice place." I said, looking around. "Thanks. Your room is here." He led me down a hallway, and we walked into a rather plain looking room. With a desk, and a bed only. "Ooh! I can decorate!" I said. "Go crazy." He said. "I'm gonna head to bed, my room is across from yours, so if you need anything just knock." He said. "The bathroom is at the end of the hall." He said, exiting my room, and shutting the door behind him. "Alright!" I said, flopping onto the bed. "Ah!" I instantly got off of the bed. There was a little spider. "..." I glared. "OHOHOHOHO! You dare challenge Haruka, the mightiest warrior ever?" I said, pointing at him. "..." The spider just sat there, staring. "Very well!" I started posing like a Ninja. "I'll be right back!" I said, darting to the bathroom, grabbing some toilet paper, and zipping back to my room. "EH?!" He was gone!! "Oh... You little shit..." I mumbled, looking for him. "Seiteki!" I called out my Luxray. "Use your X-ray vision to help me find this spider!" I said. "Lux!" She nodded, as her eyes glowed yellow. "Lux?!" She said in surprise. She walked towards the bed, and bit the blanket. She pulled it off the bed. "AH!" I said. "RETREEEEAAAT!" I said, as me and Seiteki evacuated the room. I closed the door behind me, and rapidly banged my fist on Volkner's bedroom door. "VOLKNER! SPIDER ALERT! SPIDER AL--", "What?" He opened the door, rubbing his eyes. "There's spooders..." I said, pouting. "Sigh... Where?" He asked, smiling slightly. "In my room." I said. "Lux! Luxray!" Seiteki said. "Alright, there was a spider, I went to go get some toilet paper to kill it, and he was gone, So I had Seiteki use her X-ray vision to find him and then she pulled the blanket off the bed and... And!--", "Chill out... Jeez..." He huffed, walking into my room. "...?" He looked at the bed. "Holy shit." He said, yawning. There wasn't one spider, but two! They were big, and angry looking! "Sigh..." He sighed. "Just have your Staraptor or whatever eat them..." He yawned again. "Uh... I don't have a Staraptor. You're thinking of Dawn's Staraptor." I said. "You're half asleep, aren't you?" I said, sighing. "I dunno..." He said. "Come on out Nightwing!" I said, as my Crobat appeared. "Cro!" He said. "Do you eat spiders?" I asked. "Cro...?" He raised an eyebrow. "I'll take that as a no..." I said, as he returned to his pokeball. "Wait! Do you have a plastic container with a lid?" I asked. "Why?" He replied, starting to wake up gradually. "So I can trap them and let them go outside." I said. "Maybe, I don't know." He walked into the kitchen, and returned with exactly what I wanted. "Watch this...!" I said, walking to the bed. I carefully covered the arachnids with the container, then I carefully slid it onto the lid, and closed them in! "Heh! Gotcha!" I said. "Can I go back to sleep now?" Volkner huffed. "Yes. Yes you can." I laughed. He walked back to his room, closing the door behind him. I walked to the front door. "Easy does it..." I said, carefully releasing the spiders. I closed the front door, and sighed. "Mission accomplished!" I said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Finally! An update lmao!

XD

I'll try to update this more, so stay tuned! Bye-bye!~

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro