1. Year the first game

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

AN: Hello all my lovely readers! I just wanted to tell you that this story is dedicated to my first reader and my best friend katrinego2000 YAY! She is the reason I'm uploading this story because she wanted me too and she is squeezing chapters out of me ( ̄▽ ̄) she is writing a non-fanfiction and you should totally check it out! She hasn't written that much but it's really great!
Anyway sorry about this slightly hurried chapter!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"GUYS LISTEN UP!" The obnoxiously loud Americans voice echoed off the walls as he stormed into the Gryffindor common room. "What is so awesome that you'll disturb the even awesomer mes victory?" Gilbert had just won an arm wrestling competition against Elizabeta for the first time in a while and was now extremely happy with his victory.
"Something completely amazing just happened!" A certain Dane exclaimed as he entered the room after the Alfred.
"Well then what is it?" Asked a brown haired girl from the corner. "I'll tell you what is so amazing Emma! They are making completely new quidditch teams combined of only first years!" Alfred said out of breath because of the run him and the Dane had been on to reach the common room as quickly as possible. All the first years was now paying more attention than any of them had payed in any class since they began school.
"Are you going for a tryout?" Elizabeta asked and Alfred grinned and pointed at himself with his thumb, "of course I am! I am gonna try out as the seeker!" He said proudly, everyone began to chat excitedly about the news.

This was going on in every common room on the school.

This time skip is produced by Spain's delicious tomatoes

"GO MATTY!!!" Feliciano and a blond girl yelled from the stands as the Hufflepuff seeker speeded straight past the Gryffindor seeker also known as Alfred. Alfred was doing his best to keep up with Matthew as they went straight for the golden snitch.
"Toris passes the Quaffle to Lin, she avoids a Bludger sent by the Gryffindor beater Matthias and she is heading straight for the goals! She throws and the Gryffindor goalie Emma!" The blond girl yells out to the goalie and she yells back after throwing the ball. "WELL DONE!!!" "THANKS A BUNCH KATRINE!!! BUT YOU SHOULD CHEER FOR YOUR OWN TEAM!!!" "OH RIGHT! CATCH THE SNITCH MATTIE!!!" Emma rolled her eyes as her friend realized that their houses were playing against each other.

"Matthew caught the snitch! 50 point to Hufflepuff! Hufflepuff wins the game!" Everyone cheered and Matthew was being carried out of the quidditch field by all of the Hufflepuffs.

This time skip was constructed by Tony the alien

Matthew went to the lavatory with a smile, he went to wash his hands in the sink while whistling to himself. He went out quickly not hearing the voices in the room. "I'm so happy that you joined me, Matt."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AN: I hope you liked it Katrine!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro