1. Year The mirror

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Feliciano's POV

We all went to our common rooms after the dinner. We were lead by the prefect of our house. We walked down to the kitchen but stopped in the front where the prefect turned around. "The entrance to Hufflepuff basement or our common room is hidden, you have to tap the barrel two from the bottom, middle of the second row, in the rhythm of 'Helga Hufflepuff'" the prefect tapped the barrel and the entrance revealed itself. "Remember that if you tap the wrong barrel or just the wrong rhythm you will be poured with vinegar and you won't be able to enter." We all followed inside and we were greeted with the nice golden and black colors, being lid up with sunshine it felt cozy and just amazing. We were split into boys and girls and sent to our new rooms.

I opened the door to my new room and met three boys already there. They were my new roommates, Antonio, Tino and Matthew. They were in the middle of unpacking their stuff when I closed the door and they all looked up at me to show me where I was supposed to sleep, I had the bed close to the window in the middle of the room, it had beautiful golden sheets and dark wood formed the bed and I felt like I was in the right place.

Arthurs POV

"You four brothers have gone and done it! Smashing the boys lavatory mirror I have never seen anything like it!" Professor McGonagall was scolding almost yelling at me and my three older brothers, apparently it wasn't the first time they had done something like this. "I'm sorry professor we didn't mean to destroy the mirror." I almost whispered while apologizing and the professor looked down at me with a slight smile. "Since this is the first time you've done anything wrong your punishment won't be as bad as these threes." I'll send the three of you to professor Snapes office, he'll decide for your punishment and Arthur, come with me." I looked up at my brothers before following the professor out and down the hallway. "You'll serve detention with me and a Gryffindor student tonight." I walked into the professors office and sat down on one of the two chairs.

Alfreds POV

I stormed through the door and tripped over my feat. "I'm sorry professor!" I yelled as I fell on my face. "Jones?" I heard a heavy British accent ask. I looked up at the boy already sitting in a chair in front of McGonagall. "Yo Arthur dude!" I said as I stood up and went over to sit next to the Brit.

Time skip brought to you by... Canadas best maple syrup...

Readers POV

Allistor and Connor Kirkland carried a mirror up the stairs and into the hallway leading to the boys lavatory. "I can't believe that we had to ask father to send a replacement for the broken mirror and drag it all the way up here!" Connor complained silently as they went into the big lavatory. "Let's just get it over with." The two boys placed the mirror where the broken one used to be and Connor left quickly and left Allistor alone. Allistor smirked softly while staring into the mirror and pulled out his wand. "Reflectitur gemina..." I black light came from the mirror as Allistor said these words and as the light faded away he left.
A minute after a tiny first year Hufflepuff came skipping into the lavatory and stopped as he came to the middle of the room. "Fratello... It feels weird in here..." The tiny Italian said and went to the toilet.
After a little while he walked to the sink and washed his hands in front of the new mirror. "Hm?" He looked up at his reflection as he thought that it was weird but nothing was different so he turned around and walked out while singing silently, "draw a circle that's the earth, draw a circle that's the earth..." And he was gone. He didn't notice that his reflection was staring at him with a grin. "I am Italian..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AN
I'm sorry for the late update! 。・゜・(Д')・゜・。
Well I bet you didn't think I would put 'THEM' in the story ( ̄▽ ̄)
Thank you all for reading my story!
I'll see you in the next update!(plz)(=ω)

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro