19. What now ?

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

The team arrived at the guild . Lucy was still in natsu's arms sleeping peacefully. Grey kicked the door open

" we're back !!! " natsu shouted

" MY BELOVED GREY !!! " grey who was shirtless of course , dodged the 'grey maniac' also known as juvia

" KYAAAAAA !! " after that a thud was herd

" MIRA !!!! " lisanna screamed running to her sister . Elfmen following " what happened? Are you alright ?! Answer me ! " she said worried. She grabbed her shoulders and started shaking her . Mira woke up . Blinked a couple time then she turned her head and passed out again

"N-nalu......" lisanna sweat dropped

" is she alright ? " elfman asked

" y-yeah....s-she'll be just fine " lisanna replied

" you and your stupid ships sometimes....." Lisanna looked at elfman with wide eyes along with the ones who were listening to there conversation , he looked at her with curious eyes " what ? "

" did you say anything.......elfman ? " Mira suddenly asked turning 'devil mode'

" m-m-me ? YOUR SHIPS ARE AWESOME ! LIKE A REAL MAN !! "

"Hmmm..." She glared at him for about a minute "...good...." She said turning back to normal , everyone sweat dropped

" that's not the issue here . What's wrong with lulu !? " levy asked rushing to her friend's side

" she's fine . She just needs some rest . She used too much magic power " wendy informed

" tell us everything ! " juvia snapped out of 'grey mode' and turned sightly serious.

" we will . But first call master here . We have something of great importance to discuss..." erza said

" I'm already here....Natsu Take lucy to the infirmary. Wendy stay by her side and look after her , carla stay with wendy " everyone nodded and went to do whatever order they were given . As for the others , they all sat there quietly. Waiting for the story that the requipe mage will soon tell " Now..... What's this all about ? What's going on ? I want the tiniest of the details " the master had a deadly hint in his voice . In the end no one messes with HIS children ! EVER or else he or she die . There was a small silent before the red head started talking

" yes master . As you may know , We went on a mission as team natsu........"

////////

Natsu sat there staring at the blonde , worry and concern evident in his eyes . While the little blue haired maiden was making another check up , just to be safe . Silence was taking over the room , no one spoke a word not until Wendy sighted and sat on a chair beside the stellar Mage

" so...? " Natsu asked looking at her

" she'll wake up any minute now , don't worry " Wendy replied looking at Lucy

" I'm not worried , she's Lucy of fairy tail , she can handle herself " he said smiling

" yeah but......." Wendy stopped herself

"......you felt it too didn't you ? " Natsu asked after a while , the blue haired girl nodded before answering

" yeah , something about her is....different "

" Uhun " he nodded in agreement " but Lucy is Lucy "

" and we own her one , right Carla ? " Wendy said looking at her white exceeded in her lap

" we do " Carla simply replied

" we sure do....." Natsu whispered to himself

//////

".....and that's what happened " the requipe Mage concluded . Everyone was silent , no one spoke a word

" a mysterious person you say ? " the old man asked

" yes master " erza affirmed

" he shot at us some kind of smoking black arrows , but Lucy protected us with a shield " grey injected

" Lucy is so awesome ! " someone shouted

" yeah she's so powerful !! " someone agreed , and just like that the room was filled with comments about Lucy's awesomeness

" I hate to admit it , but bunny girl was pretty awesome . Right shrimp ? " the iron dragon slayer asked the short bluenette , who nodded in agreement with a smile on her face

" master..." The white haired Mage called

" yes Mira , I am aware........let's just hope that it's not who I think it is . Don't say a word , not yet "

" yes master " the smiling bartender returned to her work

" talking about me , eh ? " a blonde stepped in the guild hall , making everyone shut their mouths and turn to her

" LUCY !!! " the whole guild started running her way and engulfed her in a big warm hug

" guys.....can't....breath ! " she exclaimed

" how did you learn that ?! "

" teach me will you ?! "

" you were so awesome ! " the guild bombarded her with questions and compliments , witch she found kinda surprising , in her opinion she didn't do anything special

" guys......what are you talking about ? I just went on a job with team Natsu like always . Nothing new " was her statement. they looked at her like she has 2 heads

" Lucy ! To my office , now ! " the old geezer shouted and went upstairs , Lucy looked at him and followed , aware of the gazes her guild-mates were giving her with every step she took . When she arrived at the top of the stair , the door was wide open , she entered the small room , where the fairy tail guild master do some paperwork , and closed the door behind her .

" have a seat my child " she did as told and proceed to ask softly

" what is it master ? "

" the room is sound proof even for a dragon slayer . So don't worry " she looked at him confused . what's so important to talk about ? Makarov sighted before asking

" what are you going to do about him ? "

" who's him ? "

"the one who attacked you of course . Don't tell me you don't have a clue about who he is...."

" I have a few ideas..." she muttered ".....either he's zeref , one of his minions , or a completely unknown person . Neverless , this person has a deadly dark and negative presence...."

" let's assume this persons is zeref......you and me both know he's after you and the powers you hold , not to mention the dragon world , so......what will you do about it ? " the old man asked , Lucy looked at him with determined eyes , a smirk plastered on her face , and replied without hesitation

" why fight of course.....I'll protect everyone , even if it costs my life . I'm a princess after all and it's my job to look after my people.....and my friends " makarov smiled at the blonde's little speech

////

" what's taking them so longggggggg....."

" stop whining like a little girl flame brain "

" did you say something you stupid Popsicle ? " the 2 collided there heads

" Squinty eyes ! "

" droopy eyes ! "

" ash brain ! "

" Stripper ! "

" you wanna fight me fire breath ?!!! "

" bring it on shirtless bastard ! "

" boyyyysssss " a certain someone stopped the two from starting a fight in the guild

" we aren't fighting !! " screamed grey as he had his arm on the fire dragon slayer's shoulder

" aye " said Natsu who had his arm on the ice make Mage's shoulder

"Good " as soon as the red head devil turned . The guild was in chaos . Everyone was now involved in the fight. Tables......and people flying everywhere

" yo lucy ! " natsu scream to the blong who was making her way down the stairs her left hand rested on the railing as she descended. She looked his way

" nat-AHHHHH !!!!!! "

A flying table hit natsu's head knocking him out . Lucy hurried to him . Well tried to without being hit , it wasn't that hard since she was trained . She finnaly reached were she last saw him but he wasn't there . She turned to look for him only to see him fighting with grey . She sweet dropped and decided to call it a day .

Lucy made her way home with plue by her side . She started to Think about everything that happened . At this rate her secret will be revealed . But more importantly she want to know who is this person ? Zeref or not she must stay on her guard and prepare herself for any danger to come.....but for now a warm bath sounds good eh ?

Hellooooo !!! So what do you think with the pics and all ?

Last month of school . Meaning more update when school is over !!

Commnet
Vote

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro