65: The Last King For The Throne

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

( Listen to BTS × Dreamcatcher louder than bombs× in the frozen orchestra version while reading this)

[ Warning ⚠️: MENTION OF VIOLENCE]

⏭️⏹️⏯️

Secret Dungeon, Seoul Royal Palace

Author's POV

Taehyung and Namjoon both entered into the Secret Dungeon as the guards who are guarding this dungeon bowed to them..... Taehyung has never ever entered into this specific dungeon before but he had the acknowledge of it's existence in the palace but never knew the path actually goes down to king's own chamber.... There's a two paths.... One normal guards like them and prisoners of this dungeon taken and second one is this......

Namjoon took Taehyung one of the specific dungeon as one of the guard opened it as both of them entered into the dungeon..... Namjoon's thought is Taehyung is slowly slowly believing in his manipulative words.... But unknown to him, he, Kim Namjoon himself has fallen in the trap of manipulation by Taehyung.....

As Taehyung looked at the corner and found a woman laying on the cold floor looking so miserable..... Namjoon pulled out his sword and slowly went towards her and took a fistful of her hair and made her look at him.... The woman let out a small scream as she instantly looked up with rageful eyes......

Namjoon: Taehyung, Meet Hawoon's acquirttance, Moon-sua who is a member of Rebellion Organization who killed our brother, the beloved king of Seoul kingdom, Kim Seokjin.....

And beside her, there's a man who is basically a set up by namjoon..... Mainly a pawn to make it a perfect plan...... Namjoon left her hair and went towards that man and as he is slowly in fear .....

Namjoon: You know, Taehyung this slut has lied to me that it's she who did that.... But after finding another person of their organization, he was really generous enough to tell us the truth, Right?????

He said as he put his sword on his thighs and started to cutting his flesh making him scream at the top of his lungs.......

He again moved towards Moon-sua as he put his leg on her leg and pressed hardly almost a crack of bone was heard making her scream in unbearable pain......

Namjoon: Tell me, who told you to give false statement against decreased king Kim Seokjin?????

Namjoon said as he is slowly cutting his skin using the sword.... Moon-sua who is tied up with chains are screaming in pain and huffing badly...... Namjoon who is cutting his flesh, he has no single remorse for that prisoner.... Behind him, there's his younger brother, Kim Taehyung who is seeing everything.........

Moon-sua: please...pl... please....stop....stop...I..am.... telling.... it's....lady Kim..... Hawoon......

Hearing her statement, Namjoon widened his eyes...... But the small smirk in Namjoon's lips are pure indication it's all fake drama..... And same with Moon-sua... After all, they had a deal.... A agreement.... All the blames will be on Hawoon and she and her little sister will be freed... And they will run away from here..... Behind him, Taehyung faked his gasped ....... Namjoon is fuming in anger getting his teeth as his fist clenched...... He turned around and looked at Taehyung with fake angry eyes....

Namjoon: I am going to kill her, Taehyung... I am going to kill her....... See, what she did.... She was just here to destroy us.... She wants to destroy this kingdom that is made by our ancestors sacrificed blood and sweat..... Look, she almost did Taehyung.... She almost succeeded if I don't get to know about this.....

Taehyung feels extremely disgusted by seeing how far Namjoon can go for his selfishness..... Taehyung would have believed in this if he didn't know about Hawoon way before..... After all, in everyone's eyes she was bought from a slave market, only he and Yoongi knows from where she actually is... And she was never capable of doing something like that......

Taehyung slowly make his eyes teary trying to make it like he believe in Namjoon's words and hurt by the betrayal of Hawoon.... He slowly hugged Namjoon and started to crying.....

Taehyung: how.... can ....she do..... this..... to me, hyung???!! I.... loved her.... Then why??? I won't spare her!!!! She ....will pay.... for this.... I... Kim Taehyung.... will kill her..... with my own hands.... How dare of her.....

Seeing Taehyung crying like this heartbroken and hugging him, Namjoon thought his plan worked.... He patted his shoulder and make Taehyung look at him as he said," Yes, Taehyung.... She will pay... She will definitely pay.... Tomorrow, in Royal Court, We are going to punish her for the misdeeds.... "

And with that Namjoon get out of the prison leaving Taehyung there not understanding that he just cleared his path by going away from there leaving Taehyung with Moon-sua .....

Time Skip ( Tomorrow Morning )

The throne room is filled with many people with all the royal family members, Women of the royal household including Harem's girls are there in a corner as it was told them that it's king's order....... Taehyung was also present beside Namjoon as the royal court started...... The Royal Official Inspectors are there as it's called because of a important announcement.....

The throne room main door opened as all of them looked and few gasped seeing the person who is coming.......The lady Hawoon is cuffed as she is taken to the throne room.... Everyone is present in there...... Namjoon look at lady Kim and started to ask questions......

Namjoon: Why did you do this????? WHY THE HELL DID YOU DO THIS!!! YOU WENCH!!!!

but lady Kim faces remain calm.... With no emotion attached to her face...... And this even angered him more.... He told the guards to bring the witness, Moon-sua..... All the Ministers and official governors are present in there...... The witness was bought and stand up in front of her ..... But still she is expression less........ and that made Moon-sua fear a little bit......

Moon-sua looked around and just then he saw a official inspector she immediately run towards him and hold his leg begging....

" Help me... Please help me, king is threatening me to give false statement against lady Hawoon..... Please help me... They will kill my family.... I have to lie because of him..... He tortured me", Moon-sua said in front of the throne room where everyone gasped hearing that.......

King Namjoon: WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT??!!! I DIDN'T... YOU DID SAY THIS.... TAEHYUNG, MY BROTHER ALSO HEARD YOU... HOW DARE YOU LIE IN FRONT OF YOUR KING??!!

the king look at taehyung, his brother and gesture him to tell everything... He sighed and move towards to say...... But all of his hope crashed down hearing his brother words.....

Taehyung: why are you lying, Namjoon hyung... You torture him to say this.... You and minister Lee planned this..... You are the one who planned Seokjin hyung dethrone...... Why are you accusing lady Hawoon?????

He said as king Namjoon couldn't believe....... He looked around everyone is whispering....... He looked at lady Hawoon but this time he saw her face and that shoke his core to death.....

A SMIRK......

She is smirking while looking at me with her blue eyes....... A determined victory is shining in her eyes........ Namjoon understood what happened.... He looked at Taehyung who is looking at him hatred eyes as he has fallen into his trap....... This is all planned......by none other than his own brother.... But he won't get down that easily.......

Namjoon: I am King.... You can't do anything to me.... But I can.... I...will kill you Taehyung and then I will take care of your slut......

He said as he immediately pulled out his sword and attacked on taehyung as Taehyung immediately took out his own sword and dodged the attack....... Namjoon again striked his sword at Taehyung as both of their swords clashes with each other......

Taehyung: I will take everything from you that you desired the most.... Your power, your throne, your crown everything.... Because of her.... For her, I can do anything.....

Namjoon: You can't taehyung... Because I have everything.... I have Ministers, Army who are on my side.... I have the power you wanted to take.... How will you take it , huh?!!

And with that Namjoon kicked on Taehyung's stomach making him fall down on the floor as Namjoon put his sword on Taehyung's neck....." Any last wish, Taehyung???" Namjoon asked as he smirked.....

" Your doom, hyung ... And here it comes.....", Taehyung said as Namjoon moved his sword upwards trying to stab him but a arrow pierced on Namjoon's hand making his sword fall down on the floor as he screamed in pain ..... He went a little away from taehyung holding his hand as he looked up and saw a large amount of Army entered into the throne room and in front of them, Yoongi who looked at Namjoon with malicious smirk plastered on his face and said," The Army of great Korea has declared rebellion against the current King.... I, as a War commander, has taken the responsibility, we demand King Kim Namjoon dethroned...... And We accpect Kim Taehyung as our Next king..... Or, there will be bloodbath in the throne room....."

A mocking laugh left from Namjoon's mouth as he glared at Yoongi and was about to go towards him to kill but before he could do that Jimin and hoseok came to defend them as they both put their swords on Namjoon's way and Jimin said," Don't you dare to take a step.... And gladly give the throne to Taehyung... Or we know how to snatch it...... The humiliation would be severe....."

But Namjoon won't step down like that... Not like this..... Now, it's not about the throne, it's about his ego, his pride, his self-respect..... All the Armys soldiers surrounded him in a circle as some of them tried to attack Namjoon which he dodged successfully...... Just then Hoseok came from behind and slashed his shoulder making him fall down on the floor as he is still breathing...... The soldiers went back as Taehyung came forward and looked at Namjoon who is still breathing heavily and gritting his teeth in anger.....

He took the crown from Namjoon's head and wear on his head and said," He planned Late king Kim Seokjin's assassination and it's he who created this rebellion Organization to create problems around the whole kingdom..... Because of him, the innocent people of the kingdom died from hunger, malnutrition..... He created distrubance around the kingdom and tried to kill me which is unacceptable by the blood law..... he is unfit to rule...... He will be punished according to the rule of the palace.... Take him to the Dungeon and lock him up.... "

He said as the soldiers took him away from there...... Taehyung looked at the throne that is empty as he went there and took a seat on the throne and looked at the Ministers and the other people who are present in the throne room......

" I, Kim Taehyung, The Youngest Son of Late king Kim Hwang Won and Queen Kim Se young , Taking vows in front of everyone who is present in this throne room, I will follow the steps that my father Kim Hwang Won and my brother, the mighty late king Kim Seokjin has walked on.... I take vows that nobody in this kingdom will be starved from now on..... Nobody will cry in the lose of their family members.... Army soldiers will be respected and the other king's of every region of Great Korea will be respected..... I will try to make general people of Seoul kingdom happy.....I will be dread to my enemies and amicable to the person who stays besides me..... All I want is be loyal to me and To this kingdom... I want all of you loyal to me!!!! Betraying me means Death...... Any of you have any objections Against me being a king, can leave this palace, that's my promise, he won't be hurt or anything harmful will happen to him.....", Taehyung said those words with a authoritve tone as he looked at everyone as eventually his eyes went on a side where Hawoon is looking at him with netrual expression as she is cuffed by chains......

No body said anything or left the throne room as it was assumed that everyone accpected him as the New king ...... The Last King For The Throne......

The whole military armies and the ministers and the commanders bow down to him showing their immerse support to him..... Taehyung looked at his brothers, Yoongi, hoseok and Jimin who is bowing down to him ...... He then look at Hawoon who lowers her head down making Taehyung aches his heart.......

" Soon, you will be in my arms... Away from the danger and away from every problems.... I will do anything to win you over again..... ", Taehyung swore this on his own mind as he heard the whole Army of the soldiers......

Long Live the king!!!! God Save the King!!!! Hail to king Taehyung!!!!!!

TBC

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

VOTE AND COMMENT

SHARE IT ON YOUR MESSAGE BOARD 💌💌💌💌

AUTHOR'S RANT:

hi..... Welcome back to a new chapter!!! I know you all didn't finished the vote goal!!! 2 votes left!!!! But I wrote this three days ago but because of it I couldn't update!!!! Now, I am so impatient!!!! So, here It is!!!

I know you are all confused what Taehyung did and why Hawoon smirked.... Will know the answers in next chapter!!!!!

So, finally Taehyung's king era has started!!!! So, buckle up your seatbelt, it will be rollercoaster ride!!!!! I won't disappoint you guys!!!!!

And as you will see new Cover photo for this book, it's only for temporary to let you know who is the real main leads!!!! Kim Namjoon, Kim Taehyung and park Jimin are the real main leads that is deeply connected to Hawoon..... The others are part of Hawoon's too... But not in a love or any way.... After few days, the original cover will be published again like before.....

VOTE GOAL: 90 VOTES

Please fulfill 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 it if you want quick update!!!!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING THIS BOOK 📚📚

SEE YOU SOON 🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜

SARANGHAE ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro