66: Haunting Hallucinations Of Mind

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

( Listen to BTS House of cards orchestra version while reading this)

⏭️⏹️⏮️

Author's POV

Taehyung entered into the adjecent room beside the king's chamber which is from now on would be his room...... The door was closed by the royal guards as he slowly put down the crown from his head and looked at it for a moment..... The crown is majestic and so does that throne..... But the responsibilities of this is huge and he don't know how to handle this.... The whole kingdom is now a mess...... The door opened reavealing Erunch Bae, who was in Queen dowager's service... After Queen dowager exiled on Grimm Tower, She has told him to stay here....He bowed as he kneeled down on the floor and said," Take Greetings, Your Majesty!!!!! Order me your majesty, What can I do for you?????"

Taehyung looked at him as he said," You know duty don't you, Erunch Bae???? I hope I don't have to remind you that what are your services are for me...... So, Listen to my orders very carefully and Implement it right away without any Questions....."

Erunch Bae slowly get up and lowerd his gaze on the floor as he nodded vigorously......

Taehyung: First Order, House-Arrest Former King Kim Namjoon Wife and his children..... And By two days, His all concubines will be shifted to Daejoon, Palace Of Tears...... Second Order, Make Preparation for Queen Mother, Queen dowager and Queen Faria's Arrival..... I will personally Go to take Queen dowager..... Third Order, Don't Pick any concubines For me..... I know the Tradition of the New king's Halvet night.....I want you to prepare Hawoon for the night..... "

As Taehyung finished those words as he has given orders to Erunch Bae but things aren't that much right..... Erunch Bae slowly looked up at Taehyung and politely said," B.. But Your Majesty, As Per the tradition of halvet night, it's supposed to be with a virgin Concubine.... But Lady Hawoon isn't qualified for it... And It will be against the tradition that has been done since years...... And M..More...than...that.... She...was .. convicted.... for... the.... treason.... The Royal court and the royal family members will be strongly against this ..... Your majesty, You should Re-consider this decision......"

Taehyung is looking at Erunch Bae with a very calm face as he slowly went towards Erunch Bae as he slowly put his fingers on Erunch Bae jaw tightly making him look at Taehyung and said," Don't. Ever. Dare. To. Take. Her. Name. So. Disrespectfully. From. Now. On. She is Now King's Royal Consort, Mother of my two Children.... From now on, She is Lady Kim.... Call her by this name..... And I Don't Care about this tradition And the so-called Rituals..... So, It's Either Lady Kim or None..... And From now on, Nobody in this palace will talk about the treason.... If I heard about this from anyone's mouth, They will be executed By. My. Own. Hands."

And with that Taehyung let go of him as Erunch Bae bowed continuously as he get out of the room leaving Taehyung alone with his thoughts..... From the left side, The door opened reavealing Yoongi who came with different kinds of scrolls in his hands......

Yoongi: Here is the announcement that you need to seal......

Yoongi put those scrolls one by one in the table as it's all about those improper Laws that are made by Namjoon's region..... All needed to get abolished..... Specially, The Law of Having one Treasury and other kingdoms can't have their Own Army troops...... Taehyung wanted to make this like before in Seokjin's region...... It was peaceful and very Good and improving laws that helped Kingdom flourish and make general people life easier......

As Taehyung sealed those scrolls and with the help of Sunwoo, It will be distributed all around the Great Korea as everyone should know now who is the New king who is going to rule now.....

Taehyung: Hyung, The Food storage should be opened and open the kitchen house so that people can get the food and distribute blankets all over them .. No one I mean no one should go away empty-handed......

He is taking care of all the expenses that are happening now thanks to Queen Faria who helped him with those money.... The royal treasury is almost empty if he didn't get the help, he don't know what he would do...... He can't be more thankful than that to her..... After all, she is his nanny, who took care of him in childhood......

Just then the door opened reavealing Johyun who bowed in front of Taehyung and said," Greetings Your Majesty!!!!! I hope you are doing well......"

Yoongi gaze went on Johyun who smiled a bit at him as she also bowed to him...... Yoongi isn't that close with her and her mother even though he knows their existence but never thought he would see them..... Johyun take out a small letter and give it to Taehyung as he took it out and read it.......

He smiled reading what is on the letter as he went to the fire stick and burnt the letter destroying the evidence......

Johyun: I think my purpose of being here is done.... I would love to return back to my house..... I hope, you will fulfill the deal we made...... And another Three boxes of Gold coins and other different kinds of jewelries will come soon..... If you needed more, I will provide it..... Rule this kingdom like a True and Strong King with Wise leadership, that's only thing I want from you, Your Majesty.....

She bowed politely as she left the room leaving them alone..... As yoongi finally understood from where all the money came from.....

Yoongi: Taehyung, We found The other members of the rebellion Organization and all of them put into prison..... By the way, how did you get to change the Leader's words???From the things I have noticed, I bet Namjoon tried to put the blame on Hawoon.....

He asked Taehyung who listened yoongi's words..... He vividly remember how he changed that rebellion Organization Leader's words.....

[ Flashback ]

As Namjoon left from the dungeon leaving Taehyung alone with Moon-sua as soon as Taehyung's demonour changed drastically..... He wiped off his tears as he darkly chuckled making Moon-sua confused by his sudden behavior change......

Taehyung's eyes then went on Moon-sua as his eyes are bloodshot red.... He is raging in anger as veins are popping out as he took big steps towards her and in the next second, She was pinned on the wall as Taehyung lifted her in the Air chocking her by holding her throat......

Taehyung: So, that's how you are going to play, huh??! What do you think I don't know who are you??? Do you really think of me that fool??? Come on, Moon-sua, I know who you actually are .... I have my own spies and my specialty is in this field..... I know More than anyone in this Namjoon himself knows.... The Palace secrets to everything I know......so, this is my warning to you, if you say the things you aren't supposed to say, You and your entire rebellion Organization will be killed brutally by my own hands.... And you know I don't show mercy on my enemies......

He said those words as he left her throat as she fall down on the floor coughing out loud as Taehyung slammed her head on the wall making her head bleed......

" I meant everything I said to you.... So, be wise and make your decision.... Because even if you say what Namjoon want, he will kill you... Because that's his Speciality... Betrayal.....", Taehyung said as with that he left from there leaving Moon-sua alone with the declaration of thoughts.....

Taehyung sighed in relief thinking about the plan being succeeded..... Even if Moon-sua decided to side with Namjoon today, Taehyung would be dethroned him with Armys rebellion against him ..... So, for Taehyung it's a Win-win situation......

☣️_____________☣️

In the Evening

The palace has changed drastically in the matter of a day...... Namjoon's wife So Ryun and their son is House-Arrest in Their room with Taehyung's orders as he will take further action about them..... Obviously, as a rule of a Harem, The wife of a former Queen will be taken to Palace Of Tears even if she wants it or not and if they have a child, the child will stay in the palace because He is a dynasty heir and will be taken care of my Maidens...... And Namjoon's another concubines are sent off to Daejoon with Taehyung's orders as they left on the carriage by the evening..... Some doesn't wanted to go but it's the rule......

The New king has accended on the throne and now, for him, The New concubines will be taken for his pleasure....... Young Girls in the Harem is excited to be the concubine of New king...... But unknown to them, King is in love with one girl.....

The door of the prison opened reavealing Erunch Bae and with him, A middle-aged women named Bo-young , who is now in charge of taking care of Harem's girls.....

Hawoon was locked up in the prison for the rest of the day... From one of the soldier, she get to know about Jungkook's concubine Se jun suicide as she confessed everything in the letter about what she did..... Hawoon felt so sad hearing this .....

Hawoon looked up and saw them as few maids came behind them and make her stand as they take her out of the prison...... They took her to bathhouse as she needed to be prepared for the Halvet night..... After all, king Taehyung wanted her....

Maids helped her to sit on a stool as they are helping her to clean up properly... One of them is putting water on her body as one of them is scrubbing her hand and shoulders trying to get out the dirt.... Bo-young is there to make sure everything is being done well.....

But Hawoon's mind is somewhere else.... She don't know what is happening around her nor she wants to acknowledge it..... Her mind is only have the thought of getting far away from this palace.... Far away from this people in here.... All she wanted to be alone..... Just her..... Hawoon's wonderful blue eyes is now empty..... The dazzling gleam of her eyes has disappeared...... Her face has lost the charm.....

After washing her property, she was taken to another room, where few girls helped her to wear a beautiful dress and do her make-up to look presentable in front of majesty......

After finishing her final touch-up, Bo-young looked at Hawoon who looked lost in somewhere.... She can clearly decipher that something has happened to her.... Hawoon looked so lost like she isn't here...... She gesture the girls to get out of the room leaving them alone.... As the door shut, Bo-young went towards her and sit down on her knees and slowly asked," Lady Kim.... Lady Kim..."

Hawoon didn't answer anything as Bo-young sighed heavily and took her both hands interwined with her... As Hawoon felt cold hands touching her making her reminding of Jungkook's touch in her subconscious mind as she instantly pulled out her hands and looked at the person in front of her.... she saw a lady who said," Lady Hawoon.... I don't know what happened with you but whatever it is, I hope you will be alright now.... Sometimes we have to let go of the past for our own betterment...... You have to go to king's chamber.... King is waiting for you......"

And with that Bo-young stand up and went towards the door and opened it and looked at Hawoon who is still sitting on the chair...... She looked at herself in the mirror but she doesn't see her beautiful face in here.... In her eyes, she is hallucinating those invisible scars made by Jungkook on her face and on her body making her breathing heavily..... She immediately took a vase and throw it in the mirror shattering it into pieces......

She feels so pathetic seeing her own face in the mirror...... She get up and went out of the room with Bo-young to king's chamber......

☣️___________☣️

In King's Chamber

Maids and servants are preparing king's chamber for the Halvet night.....As maids are preparing bed and servants are lighting up the candles.....

On the other side, Hawoon came in front of king's chamber as from the adjecent room beside king's chamber, Yoongi came out as he saw Hawoon standing in front of the door...... He chuckled bitterly seeing the scene..... He went towards Hawoon as she is lost in her thoughts didn't realize Yoongi is so close to her......

" See what you have became Now, king's Royal Consort.... You want to go far away from here but look, it took you back again to the palace..... Accpect it, Hawoon You are nothing but a puppet of Taehyung... Now, he is a King..... Have the supreme power, he won't let you go.....You are trapped in here in this royal maze ...", Yoongi bitter words went on hawoon's ears as she feels her eyes are getting teary......

And just in that time, the king's chamber door opened as Hawoon has to go inside...... She doesn't want to go because she knew once she go there, she won't be able to get out......

" His majesty is waiting for you in the bathhouse, Lady Kim.... I was told to assist you in there.....", One of the maid said as she hold her hand and pulled her inside the chamber......

Hawoon's eyes went on the bed which is beautifully decorated.... The whole chamber is decorated..... She knows what it is... It's king's Halvet night.... A Very Old Tradition to be followed by the Kim dynasty......

A gush of wind flowed on the chamber through the window as she heard a whisper which made her feel goosebumps...... The Cruel Menacing voice that she doesn't want to hear.....

' It's going to be beautiful night, Hawoon...'

'You and me both in the bed where I will be devouring you.... '

'And your soul....'

'I will make sure you will never ever get rid of my touches...'

The delusional voice of Prince Jungkook echoed on her ear making tears fall down from her eyes..... She immediately put both hands on the ear trying to stop those voices as she fall down on her knees...... she is shivering in fear as she started to breath heavily......

Just then Hawoon felt a warm hug engulfed her.... Taehyung has hugged her tightly as he was told by the maid that Hawoon is behaving weird.....He immediately went inside the chamber and saw hawoon's condition which made him afraid......

Taehyung: calm down... Calm down.... I am here, My Queen.... I will always be there for you.....

Taehyung kissed her forehead as he is trying to calm her down...... Things Aren't the same anymore..... Situation changed.... The Life they lead has changed.... So did their rank.....

Taehyung is still her comfort zone no matter how much she tries to push him away..... The definition of love can't be measured.....So does Taehyung's love for Hawoon.... But in this New journey, what would have stored for them, Only time will tell......

TBC

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

VOTE AND COMMENT

SHARE IT ON YOUR MESSAGE BOARD 💌💌💌💌

AUTHOR'S RANT:

hi!!!! Welcome 🤗 back to my new chapter!!!! I hope you will like it!!!!! This chapter is all about building up the atmosphere between them.... As so many things will happen in the next few chapters.....

With Taehyung's immerse love, you will finally encountered with Taehyung's dark obsession....

And about Hawoon, you can see how miserable she is.... Her condition isn't that great.... The fear of Jungkook has engraved in her heart...... Wonder 🤔 how it will be resolved......

And Yoongi's animosity with Hawoon didn't lessen a bit.... There's a hidden thing between them.... Guess what it is.....

You guys are so so good 👍 at completing vote goals.... It motivates me to write more amazing Chapters!!! 😘 Love you..... and shout-out to all of those who votes regularly and comment too.....

What's more funny 😂 is the comment down below.....

VOTE GOAL: 95 votes

Please 🙏🙏 fulfill the goal of you want quickly update!!!!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING THIS BOOK 📚📚

SEE YOU SOON 🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜

SARANGHAE ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro