80: Flower Of Evil- A black Shadow

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

⏮️⏹️⏯️

Jimin's POV

Looking at the source of light, I moved my feet on that direction from where the lightening is coming from..... As I went closer, I found myself standing in front of a Cave where a lantern was placed on the rock of the outside of the cave that was giving light..... I pulled out my swords as I slowly entered into the cave taking the lantern on my other hand.....

As I went deeper on the cave, I can hear the sounds of heavy breathing and sounds of stabbing which made me alert ...... My grip on my sword tighten as I went more inside and found the most horrifying scene that I wasn't wished to unfold......

It's a bloody mess..... The whole cave was painted with blood.... But Jimin's eyes struck on the specific scene in front of him that made his heart shiver in utmost fear.....He couldn't believe what he is seeing..... He felt dizzy seeing that horrific scene as the incoherent smell of blood is making his stomach upset........

Jimin: H...H-Hawoon ?!

Hawoon eyes slowly went on Jimin who is standing there completely frozen by the unfolding scene in front of him...... In Hawoon's left hand completely bloodied holding A heart that was still beating as on the right hand, a Knife that was smared with blood..... Jimin's took few steps back as he is feeling the air around him too heavy to breathe......

On the ground, Body of Namjoon with his eyes opened has took the very last breath ..... Namjoon layed lifeless in front of Hawoon who suddenly get up with a jerk as she looked around everywhere like she is seeing this for the first time..... Hawoon felt something wet on her left hand as she looked at it and found a bloody heart making her scream in horror as she threw it away from her hands ...... Hawoon's eyes finally landed on Jimin who's looking so afraid of her..... Tears started to welled up in hawoon's eyes as she hold her head with both of her hands as the scenario in front of her is horrifying for herself too as the memories of the events casted by her is playing like a broken record.....

" Jimin~~aa", Hawoon's pitiful voice reached on Jimin's ears making him get out of his bizarre thoughts as he looked at Hawoon and found herself completely breaking apart.......

Jimin immediately went towards her and embraced her shivering body as Hawoon finally brust into tears......

Hawoon: I am s... sorry.... I..am... sorry, Jimin...jimin~ah.... I... didn't...I .... didn't meant...to do ...that .... I ... don't... know what...took...over...me.....I... don't know..... Please... believe...me.... don't leave me.... like.. Taehyung... . I... didn't meant...to..kill.... namjoon.... Please...help...me.... the.... voice on...my head ....told..me...to...kill..him...

And with that she lost her consciousness as hawoon's head fall on Jimin's chest.....Jimin is patting her check trying to make her awake as just then he can hear the Sounds of horses roaring as he made Hawoon lay on his lap..... The Few Royal Soldiers started to enter into the cave as they saw Jimin's horse resided in here and Behind those Royal Soldiers, King Taehyung came and beside him, Yoongi entered......

Yoongi's eyes widened seeing the scene in front of him as Taehyung's eyes immediately went on Jimin's lap where he can see Hawoon layed unconscious..... Taehyung immediately went towards them as he bend down on the ground and took hawoon's unconscious body away from Jimin.....

Taehyung: Hawoon... Hawoon.. Hawoon ~~ my Queen.... Open your eyes.... Your Taehyung is here.....

Taehyung's eyes started to get teary seeing hawoon's condition as her throat, neck are filled with bruises as her upper clothing are torn off..... He immediately pulled out one of his hanbok clothing and gently placed it on hawoon's body covering the torn part of her clothes that was showing skin......

On the other side, Jimin is just looking at them with a hint of jealousy dancing on his eyes.... Jimin wants to rip off Taehyung's hands from her body .... He hates it when Taehyung touches her, claims her as his when he can't do that openly......

Taehyung took Hawoon on his arms and immediately get out of there leaving Yoongi and Jimin and few Soldiers..... Yoongi looked at the lifeless body of Namjoon laying on the dusty ground as his heart is detached from his body as countless stab marks on his throat , his eyes are open looking like completely taken aback by the attack as he was chocked on his own blood.....

Yoongi's eyes then went on Jimin who is looking so distrubed as his eyes went on Jimin's hand which is holding a knife .... Yoongi frowned upon on this as he asked," Jimin, You Did this ????

Yoongi's question ringed on Jimin's ears as he looked at Namjoon's lifeless body and it's horrible condition.... But suddenly, the Horrifying image of Hawoon came on his mind making his mind in haze...... Jimin clearly remember hawoon's unapologetic eyes when he first called her out.... She didn't look like the Hawoon he know.... In front of Jimin, Hawoon looked like a complete different persona..... But on the same time, he remembers hawoon's distressed face that is asking for help from Jimin when she cried on his embrace....

For the first time in Jimin's life, he feel so conflicted..... But one thing Jimin is so sure that something is very wrong with Hawoon which he didn't know at all......

Jimin: I killed him.... He was going to rape her... So, I strike that knife on Namjoon's throat that I found in here.....

Jimin voiced out everything in one clear sentence as yoongi looked at him in utter disbelief..... Because he know, Jimin isn't a violent killer.... Yoongi knows Jimin's pattern of killing and it's clearly not like him at all.... But the darkness in Jimin's eyes are saying something else......

Suddenly both Jimin and Yoongi heard a thud making them turned around and found Queen Mother who's eyes are widened seeing the horrific scene in front of her eyes..... When she entered into the Damyang Hills with her carriage, from the carriage guards she found out king's horse was going on the direction towards the palace..... And the carriage went on that direction from here the horse came from and that lead her to this cave where the royal soldiers are already on standby.....

The royal soldiers tried to stop her from entering inside the cave but she barged into the cave and found Namjoon's lifeless body ...... Yoongi sighed seeing this as he signalled the soldiers to take out Namjoon's body ......

The soldiers took the body of Namjoon out of the cave as queen mother was still on her knees frozen by the shock she got seeing Namjoon's lifeless body ..... Jimin looked at Queen Mother's condition as his eyes went on the knife in his hands.....His eyes turned dark seeing the knife as he recognized the entity of the knife .... Jimin gritted his teeth in anger as he looked at Queen Mother in disgust as he walked away from there leaving Yoongi and Queen Mother alone....

On the other side, Queen Mother suddenly snapped out of her frozen state, when Yoongi pu his hand on her shoulder trying to faze her out.... She looked around as all she can see is blood.....

Queen Mother hold yoongi's hand tightly and asked," It's not my Namjoon, right?? I might've seen something wrong... Namjoon can't die like this... Tell me, yoongi!!!! IT CAN'T BE NAMJOON, RIGHT?!!!"

She shouted loudly at Yoongi who didn't say anything.... Yoongi silence made it clear for Queen Mother what she saw was all true..... She immediately run out of the cave trying to find Namjoon.....

In the Cloudy night of winter, snowfall was started to fall showing the sorrowful nature of a mother's heart who just wanted her son to be safe.... To help Namjoon free from those four walls of prison, she did this but only if she knew helping him would lead Namjoon's death.....

The Royal soldiers was about to take the body to the palace but it got interrupted by Queen Mother who run towards the body as she immediately pulled out the white cloth that was filled with blood.....

Queen Mother's body turned cold seeing the cruel marks of death on Namjoon's body..... She let out a high pitched scream as she started to cry.....

Her warm hands slowly touched Namjoon's cold face as she slowly put her hands on Namjoon's chest which is now filled with a deep wounded as his heart was ripped out of his body...... The whole Damyang Hills can hear the crying of a mother who's lost his second son ..... Queen Mother's hands are now smared with Namjoon's blood.... The pain is too unbearable for her as a mother... But what can she do??

Her crying won't make Namjoon come back....

☣️______________☣️

In Taehyung's chamber

Author's POV

Taehyung has returned to the palace with Hawoon on his arms as he immediately entered into his chamber and carefully put down Hawoon on the bed..... Erunch Bae immediately came inside the chamber with a royal physicians who immediately went to Hawoon to patch up her wounds...... Erunch Bae immediately went out as the physician are removing Taehyung's clothing from hawoon's body that was covering her up.....

Taehyung looked at Hawoon with a worried face as the physician are treating her wounds..... But Taehyung is worried about something else.... He is worried about Hawoon's mental state..... For one year, he has hide the ugliest animal of her Inner subconscious mind..... The voices inside her mind that eats her up slowly slowly.... He knows it but he didn't try to find the cure of it.... More like, Taehyung tried to tame that persona's of her ...... In night, the persona inside of her awakes, trying to harm the people around her and mostly herself..... Taehyung has prevented everything to go it on extreme.... Sometimes, he got hurt in that process.... But he never complained about it more like he embraced hawoon's that persona....

After those numerous tortures, Today Namjoon's attempting might have damaged more than before..... Taehyung wants to make it work.... He wants her beside him till death ..... But if this continues, he might lose Hawoon and he can't let that happen... He can't imagine his whole life without Hawoon... He can't.....

"You can't go... I want you to be here near me... You have to be with me... You have to be.... I won't let you go even after death.... I won't... If today something changes in you, I will lock you up in my chamber but won't let you get killed .... ", Taehyung swore on his words as he is determined not to let anyone know about her condition because if anyone knows they will try to get rid of her.... And A Queen can't be weak....

☣️___________☣️

In Daegu

In the dark chamber, Yoongi's Mother is chanting some spells audibly as she throw something on the fire as the smoke Started to spread on the whole chamber..... Yoongi's Mother opened her eyes as on the other side, Yoongi's concubine, Meena looking at her.....

" Prince Namjoon is Dead.... Greed and Lust was never a good thing... Both of this can ended people's Life..... and all of his good deeds... May Namjoon soul can found peace in afterlife.....", Yoongi's Mother exclaimed as Meena asked," You know beforehand about this then why you didn't inform about this, Your Highness???"

Hearing that yoongi's Mother smiled a little bit and said," It won't change the fate that Namjoon was born with..... I just know witchcraft I can predict death but can't help them to overcome it.... Death is inevitable even for me...."

Meena: Then what's good in it if you can't do help with this witchcraft of yours... Ommuni, You taught me this knowledge.. You are passing your legacy down to me... What was the purpose of it?????

Yoongi's Mother, Yoonjin chuckled hearing Meena's words... She was proud to found a true gem to pass down her legacies.....

Yoongi's Mother: I won't be alive for Long.... Your purpose to learn is to survive through this and protect my son's Successors.....To my prediction, No one in this dynasty will survive much longer.... Seokjin, Jungkook and now Namjoon all are gone.... This dynasty will turn into ashes.... So, try to save Min linages.... That's your job.....

The wind of destruction was already started to blown.... Who knows who will survive through that....

VOTE AND COMMENT

SHARE IT ON YOUR MESSAGE BOARD 💌💌💌💌

HOPE YOU WILL ENJOY IT😘😘😘😘😘😘

AUTHOR'S RANT -

My babies???😭😭 How are you all??? Long time no see.... I also feel a little lonely.... But I am back with a new chapter!!!! Hope you will like it!!!!

So, finally Namjoon is Dead 😈😈 only in this FF.... Now it's time for Queen Mother.... And about Hawoon, you can all understand what's is happening to her.... The continuous torture and hurtful life of her created a monster inside her head ..... A another personality that is trying to cope up her pains.....In ancient times, people don't understand that much of mental health ....

And about yoongi's Mother conversation, there's a hidden meaning behind it that I left for you all to decode!! Try to decode it!!!!!😘😘

VOTE GOAL: 80 votes, 15 comments

Please vote and comment if you want quick update!!!!!!

And I don't care about KPOP unless it's BTS... The Starbucks sudden appearance in KPOP idol's terrifies me... But it's not their fault... It's the company who is making them do that... So, blame the company not the idols.....

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING THIS BOOK 📚📚

SEE YOU SOON 🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜

SARANGHAE ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro