81: Game Of Thrones

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

⏯️⏹️⏮️

2 Days Later

Author's POV

The gloominess of the weather is describing the atmosphere of the Seoul Royal Palace..... The Door of the massive palace door opened reavealing the Coffin of Late king Kim Namjoon was carried away by the people of the palace..... None of the brothers even current King Kim Taehyung didn't come to show his grief.... None of the brothers are present in there...... Far away from there, in The Tower Of Justice, Queen Mother is seeing her second son's body to taken away to where Her late husband, Kim Hwang Won and her Elder son, Late king Kim Seokjin was sleeping......

Eyes are filled with grief as she bid away her son far from her touch..... Beside her, Erunch Kwon, Her handmaiden Eun-sung, Queen Faria and Yoongi's Mother, Yoonjin looked at the departure of Kim Namjoon......

" I tried to save him from the humiliation that he faced because of his incompetent rules of the kingdom but I never thought I will be the reason of my son's death...... It's so painful to see my husband, my Seokjin and now my Namjoon's death with my own eyes..... ", Queen Mother's small voice rang out on the room as everyone stayed quiet just listened to her words... What else they can do?? Nothing can be console her....

Yoonjin, yoongi's Mother slowly come forward as she placed a hand on Queen Mother's shoulder but Queen Mother didn't turn around to look who did that as Yoonjin said," You can't escape from the tale of fate.... Maybe that's how it's written for Namjoon... Maybe that's what is written on your fate to see your children to go afterlives before you.... Maybe that's how the God has planned for you... So, Don't blame yourself..... It's not your fault...."

Yoonjin tried to console Queen Mother in her ways that she always do..... Queen Mother turned around and looked at Yoonjin with a sad face as she asked," Yes, it's not my fault.... But I am the one freed him from there..... Only if Namjoon didn't went after Hawoon, things would be different right..... That wench took my son from me.... Ever since she came into our life, Everything started to go wrong..... "

This time, Queen Faria didn't stay quiet as she was listening to Queen Mother's words for a long time.....

Queen Faria: Then you should have thought before killing her Father..... Don't you know, Karma is a B*tch.....( She went near Queen Mother's ear and whispered) Killing your past Lover wasn't a best option for you, So young.....

And with that Faria left from there as hearing that Queen Mother is boiling in anger.....Her eyes are bloodshot red as her mind is dancing with evil thoughts plotting about how to destroy Hawoon once for all......

Just then King Taehyung's Advisor, Sunwoo came inside the room and bowed to Queen Mother and started to speak," There's Order From King , Your Highness..... You are going on House-arrest for trying to help Kim Namjoon from the escape of his Exile...... You have to come with Us....."

Hearing that, Queen Mother scoffed as she went near Sunwoo and hold his collar making him look into his raged eyes as she said," Tell Your King, He has no right to give me Punishment... I am not coming with you... I, Kim So young, Wife of The Mighty king of Korea, Kim Hwang Won, I am not someone you can control...."

And with that She pushed Sunwoo away from her as she went out of the room and behind her, Erunch Kwon, Her handmaiden and her Maids went out.......

As she entered into the Harem door, she couldn't control her emotions anymore as she slowly kneeled down on the side wall and started to crying her heart out making girls in the harem immediately come on the Harem door and saw the situation......

She was broken too.. fighting against everyone since her early age.... She has went through so many things to get what she has right now but everything has started to crumbling apart.... Two of her sons are dead, And one of her son doesn't acknowledge her as his Mother..... The Pain inside her heart is unbearable for her to handle but in somewhere, the fire of revenge was slowly erupting like a volcano...... She won't back up like this.... It's time, To finish this cat-mouse chase......

☣️______________☣️

In Taehyung's Chamber

Hawoon is looking at the beauty of Seoul from the balcony of Taehyung's chamber as inside Taehyung's chamber, Taehyung is looking at her from a distant......

" Her Highness isn't doing well, Your Majesty..... She is in pain.... But she isn't willing to share anything to help her...... I can only prescribe medication but I can't heal the wounds that are engraved on her heart..... ", Royal Physician said those words to Taehyung as he looked at him with a distressed face......

Hawoon has woken up a day before the funeral of Kim Namjoon as since then Taehyung is with her..... Ever since she woke up, she didn't talk at all.... No matter how many times, Taehyung tried to talk to her but she never responded which afraid him the most....

On the other side, Hawoon is looking at the sky as but her thoughts are stuck on that day... The night in the cave..... The voices inside her head that taken over her that night turning her into monster..... For the first time, she realized something or more like someone is inside of her Head....

I am saving you from the pain.. trust me....

You shouldn't regret for killing him ....

He deserved it...

Don't feel bad... I am here to take away all of your pain....

Just allow me to come...

Hawoon hold her head as she started to shout gaining Taehyung's attention as he immediately went towards her as he hold her tightly on his arms..... The pain inside her head is too unbearable like someone is hitting her head with a hammer.....

Taehyung: Hawoon... Hawoon... I am here... Listen to my voice.. listen to me....

Taehyung tried to divert her mind by his voice but unfortunately it didn't work just like it was always used to work..... Because Taehyung is no longer her comfort anymore..... Now, Taehyung isn't someone who she cares about..... It's not going to work anymore..... Slowly slowly Hawoon put her head on Taehyung's chest as she closed her eyes giving up on her pain on her head, Giving up on the voice of her head.....

[ T i m e S k i p ]

Taehyung looked at hawoon's figure who is right now sleeping peacefully on the bed ..... The door of Taehyung's chamber opened reavealing Jimin who walked into the room but his eyes are on hawoon's sleeping figure.... He was worried about her..... Two days seems like few years for him.....He also wants to go near her, touch her, comfort her by hugging her, telling her, he is here for her in everything......

Jimin moved his eyes from Hawoon as he looked at Taehyung who looked little distrubed and confused by seeing Jimin in here.....

Jimin: Queen Mother defied your orders.... She refused to go with Us..... We barged into her chamber and found out she's not there.... She run away somewhere through the secret tunnel..... What should we do now, Taehyung????

Jimin said as Taehyung on the other side thought about it.... It's Jimin who give the knife that he found on the cave beside Namjoon's dead body and when he looked at the knife carefully, she found the entity that makes him realize whose knife it belongs to.....it belongs to Queen Mother who sent that knife to Namjoon with this he killed everyone in that Grimm Tower... Sunwoo went to the Grimm Tower to investigate how Namjoon escaped from there but going there he only found rotten Dead bodies......

Taehyung's eyes went on Hawoon as partially, Queen Mother was the reason because of Hawoon's condition and it's a matter of Taehyung's reputation as a king.... He has to take Tough decisions.... Not only for her, but for the betterment of this kingdom......

Taehyung: Call The Executioners....... I have a decision to made....

Hearing what Taehyung just said made Jimin's eyes widened in shock.... He looked at Taehyung with disbelief......

Jimin: Taehyung..... She is your Mother... You can't do that morally..... It's wrong.....

He exclaimed those words as Taehyung, himself know how hard that decision is to take as a son.... But he has to think about his future happiness.... Taehyung knows his mother's nature.....

Taehyung looked at Jimin and said," But For my future, I had to get rid of her..... She lost my respect as a mother long time ago....."

A Mother is going to get killed by her own son's hands... It's the most painful thing for a Mother to hear and for a son to do.....

☣️______________☣️

Few days went away as Taehyung has conducted A search for Queen Mother who run away from the palace to avoid the punishment.... But nobody was able to find her..... And normal people of the kingdom was reluctant to help with the search because of their utmost respect for Queen Mother who helped the people of the kingdom most.... The general people love her and adore her as a mother of this kingdom..... because of that a huge pressure has came upon on Taehyung for this punishment.....

But Helping a Exiled Person is considered as a treason under the Law of the Kingdom.... And Taehyung has to punish Queen Mother for that.....

Taehyung is sitting on the chair as he took the royal seal from the drawer and put some wax on the paper and stamp the seal..... He gulped seeing the paper that was written a Dead-Warrent of Queen Mother, Kim So young....

He give it to Sunwoo and said," Announce This Everywhere in the whole Kingdom.... So much that it Goes to her ear and make her come in here...... "

Sunwoo bowed down to Taehyung and left from there taking that message as he put this Notice on the Village Market To gain The attention..... The people of the kingdom are astonished hearing that..... But what can they do???? If they try to do something, they will get killed.....

In the dark glorious night, A man came to the village market and saw the notice as he looked around and took the notice with him..... He made them no one saw him as he went towards the mountains.......A hidden Passage where a small house was resided.... He entered into the house and bowed to the old woman who moved her hands on the air.... That man give her that Notice as he said," Your Highness, King has ordered Your Execution..... We should fleed away from this country.... It's dangerous for you to stay here...."

Queen Mother read her Dead-Warrent and started to laugh seeing it..... Kim Taehyung, Her son who she bore at her womb is the one who wants to kill her..... What kind of fate was written for her.... Getting killed by her own son's hands?

She went near the candle and burnt that notice....

Queen Mother: If my son wants to play like this, then why don't I do the same??? Tell Everyone inside the palace, my loyal maids, Erunchs, Servants, soldiers, guards and my spies to get ready.... It's time to take the throne in my grasp..... It's time for king's dethronement.... And kill his wife and the children.... No one should survive....

Before, Her husband, Hwang Won died, She swore to him, She will Never Let This kingdom Fall Apart......

And Now, She Will fulfill This !!!!!

She will be the Region Of this Kingdom.....

She will be The Queen of this kingdom....

The Real Game Of Thrones....

VOTE ⭐⭐⭐ AND COMMENT 💬💬💬

SHARE IT ON YOUR MESSAGE BOARD 💌💌💌💌💌

HOPE YOU WILL ENJOY IT ❤️❤️❤️

AUTHOR'S RANT:

Hi!!!!! Welcome back to the new chapter!!!!

And Advanced Happy New Year 🎊🕛

This is the gift of pre-new year!!!! New chapter!!!! Hope you will like it!!!!!

And park Jimin Fanfiction " His YEOBO" first chapter will come in January 1.... So, wait for it!!!!

And little surprise for Namjoon FF readers!!!!!

Because of so many requests of writing another Namjoon FF, here am I ..... Cover Photo of a New book, Shadows Of Loyalty!!!!!!

And What do you think, Queen Mother death will be like??? And hawoon's condition????

VOTE GOAL:90 votes, 20 comments

Fulfill it if you want quick update!!!!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING THIS BOOK 📚📚

SEE YOU SOON 🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜

SARANGHAE ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro