86: No One Was Born Evil, They're Made

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

[ Listen 🎧 to G-IDLE ' revenge ' while reading this chapter]

⏮️⏹️⏯️

Author's POV

It's morning already as the sun has peeped up on the sky indicating a another Bright day as all the people in Seoul Royal Palace has woken up a little late than the usual time specially in the Harem..... Hawoon's handmaiden, Sye-hyun has woken up a little bit late than the usual time she wakes up as she panicked thinking about how she was so late to wake up as she immediately get out of her designated chamber, She went inside Queen's Chamber as she looked at the whole room with a astonished face...... The whole chamber of Hawoon was completely messed up.... All the antique pieces are broken as the glasses and the mirror was shattered..... In the middle of the all the destroyed stuff, Hawoon is sitting  as her eyes are bloodshot red from crying till there's no tear left ...... Sye-hyun carefully went towards Hawoon as she slowly bend down on hawoon's level and slowly asked," W..what happened, Your Highness?? "

Just then Sye-hyun eyes went on Hawoon's arms where little baby boy Je-Ha is sleeping peacefully ..... Hawoon looked so lost on her own thoughts that she didn't even realize that Sye-hyun is calling her out for a long time Until she started to shake her body as Hawoon snapped out of her thoughts...... Hawoon looked at Sye-hyun and just then a slap Landed on Sye-hyun cheek making her head turned around on the other side....... Sye-hyun didn't dare to look back at Hawoon as Hawoon is so angry..... She is gritting her teeth in extreme anger......

Hawoon: DO YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENED WITH ME BECAUSE OF YOUR CARELESSNESS?!!! MY SON WAS ALMOST TAKEN AWAY!!!!! THAT'S HOW YOU PROTECT THE PRINCE OF GREAT KOREA?!!!

Sye-hyun immediately bowed down on the floor asking for forgiveness as she still didn't have the idea of what has happened in the previous night..... On the other hand, Sye-hyun is afraid of seeing hawoon's angry face which was never directed towards her.....

" Your highness, forgive me for what I have done!!!! Please forgive me not to  protect you and the prince... I deserve to die!!!!!" , Sye-hyun said those words to Hawoon.....

Hawoon was beyond angry right now and really wants to kill Sye-hyun as she failed to protect her... Infact right now, She wants to kill everyone who failed to do their duty..... But instead, Hawoon asked," Once You said you will do anything for me to protect me from any kind of danger, Are you still on that????"

Hearing hawoon's question, Sye-hyun slowly looked up at Hawoon with a anxious face as she replied," I... I- I will... I am willing to give up my whole life for you...."

Hearing that Hawoon wiped off her tears and slowly stand up with Je-Ha on her arms as Sye-hyun is still on her knees as Hawoon said," Then Prove it!!!!! "

And with that She left from there leaving Sye-hyun who was barely holding her breathe as she finally exhale it looking at the disappearing figure of Hawoon.......

[ T i m e  S k i p ]

The sun is slowly setting down as the night was about to come..... From the Seoul Royal Palace, Yoongi And Yoongi's Mother, Yoonjin both are looking at the extravagant view of their kingdom..... The view is beautiful indeed but it's not plasent from inside......

Yoongi looked at his mother who is enjoying the view as he asked," Do you still Do Black Magic, Mother???"

Hearing that question after a very long time from his own son's mouth, It startled her a bit but she concealed her emotions quickly put a poker face and instead of answering the question yoongi did she asked," Do Your still have the desire to be the king of this whole kingdom, My son????"

Yoongi didn't have the courage to answer this particular question even though he does have the desire..... In his childhood, He would see how the late King, his father king Hwang Won trained his Elder brother, Seokjin. He always wanted his father's attention and he would try his best to gain that attention from his own father that was given to Seokjin.... It bothered him a lot in that time..... So for trying to gain his own father's attention, He decided to be closer to his Elder brother, Seokjin.... But still, He didn't got what he wanted... Only because He is not the crown prince, Seokjin was.....

Seeing yoongi on his own thoughts, Yoongi's Mother smiled a bit.... She knew her son won't answer that..... But she can't understand why he suddenly asked that question... Last time yoongi asked this same question when King Hwang Won died and both Mother-son duo was locked up at their own chamber by Queen Mother,So young  to make sure Her son claim the throne and killed his other brothers according to the ancient Blood law.....

Yoongi: I had that Desire long time ago to get Father's attention but right now I don't know what my desires are.... It feels like I lost my purpose to be here after Taehyung has claimed the throne..... Being military War Commander, I still feel like this is not my destiny..... Since Mother, You do black magic and you can see the future or predict it at some point... Can you tell me my future?? What was coming for me in the next days????

Hearing Yoongi's answer to her question it surprised his mother.... She looked at Yoongi who looks so miserable right now which broke her heart...... Yoongi's Mother slowly made her son look at her as she replied," I might do not because I want to... It was engraved in me, My son.... I can't predict future or can see the future... I just can know about certain parts of our life that needed to know.... You know, you father married me not because he loved me, he killed my whole family to make me caged.... I know my life won't be pleasant but I never knew how..... Yoongi, my son your life isn't meaningless.... You have a great purpose to be here.... You just have to wait for the right moment..... You shouldn't forgot you are a part Min linage too... The Only surviving Min in this whole kingdom.... "

Yoongi just listened to her mother's advice... The riddles of her words that he might not understand right now but sure he knew he will understand them when the right time comes....

☣️______________☣️

In Queen dowager chamber

The candles are lightening up the chamber as the Queen dowager is writing down a letter as she finished it and put it on the scroll and give it to his Erunch and told him to deliver it to the right person......

As she was about to get up the door of her chamber opened reavealing Hawoon who looks so pale and weak compared to last night when she saw her.....

Hawoon: I want to talk to you about something... Alone....

Queen dowager looked at her for a moment and at that time, Queen Dowager's handmaiden, Cein came inside the chamber with a small glass of medicine in her hands for Queen dowager.. she took it and drink her medicine and went away from the chamber as Queen dowager excused everyone to leave them alone for sometime....

All the maids and servants went outside bowing to them as soon as Hawoon heard the door being shut, She immediately kneeled down in front of Queen dowager and said," I can't tell Taehyung... He.. he... Will kill Jimin and Je-Ha..... Let's make a deal..... "

Hawoon offered to have peace between them as she doesn't wanted to reaveal the whole truth.... Taehyung will destroy everything and she can't afford that....  Hearing Hawoon's words, Queen dowager scoffed and slowly went towards her and hold hawoon's chin with her hand and made her look at her and asked," Why would I make a deal with a low-life peasant like you???? Who are you?? Who are you and for what reason I will make a deal with you when you're just a slave of this palace????"

Hearing that Hawoon looked at Queen dowager's eyes and saw the disgust in her eyes for her.... Tears rolled down from hawoon's eyes as she asked," I am someone who has the right to be in here more than anyone in this palace... I wasn't a slave.... I am a part of this royal family.... Royal blood runs through my body.... I deserve to be here... Because this is my right...."

Queen dowager was confused hearing Hawoon's absurd remark as she couldn't understand what she is trying to say..... Queen dowager is thinking Hawoon must have lost her mind that's why she is blabbering such a nonsense...... Queen dowager pushed her away from her and was about to leave her chamber to talk to Taehyung about this as she has enough of her act......

As Queen dowager was about to open the door, Hawoon said something that made her halt her actions......

" Kim Byun Hoo does that name is familiar to you, Your Highness??? ", Hawoon asked as she saw Queen dowager form who is standing still after hearing that.... On the other side, Queen dowager was shocked hearing that name after a very Long time.... The name of that person who's whole existence was wiped away by her own son's hands..... How can she not remember this name.... But what's more astonishing for her is how can Hawoon know this name?? It's impossible for someone like her to know about this name.....

Queen dowager turned around and looked at Hawoon with a questionable gaze demanding answers from her......

Queen dowager: How did you know about this name???? I ASKED YOU HOW DID YOU KNOW THIS NAME??!!!!!!

She screamed at the top of her lungs looking at Hawoon with a angry expression as she went towards her and hold hawoon's throat and made her stand up..... But Hawoon just looked at her with unreadable expression on her face slightly enjoying the torment on Queen Dowager's face seeing how trouble she looked just by hearing that name......

Suddenly Queen dowager let go of her throat as she put her one hand on her chest as if she is having massive pain in here..... Queen dowager started to breath heavily as her eyes started to get hazy and her legs started to shake... She tried to hold something to balance but she slipped and fall on the floor..... Soon she started to spit out blood from her mouth as Queen dowager's eyes widened seeing that ..... She tried to call her handmaiden, Cein several times as the door opened reavealing Cein who calmly entered inside the chamber and instead of going towards Queen dowager who's is moaning in pain, She went to Hawoon and bowed down to her and said," My Queen, You have summoned me for something??"

Queen dowager can't believe what she is seeing right now..... Her handmaiden, her old friend who was with her since the beginning of this journey has Betrayed her like this..... Queen dowager tried to go towards Cein but Hawoon slowly came towards her and kneeled down on her level and caressed her hair and said," It's sad to see your old companion to betray you like this.... But that's what you did too... You manipulated Jimin's Mother and took her on your side and killed Byun Hoo who is my father..... My father got Betrayed by his own Step-mother who he loved as his own mother....."

Queen dowager couldn't believe her ears.... Her eyes are brimed with tears as she tried to hold Hawoon but she immediately took few steps back and said," I am his daughter, Your Highness..... I am your granddaughter just like Taehyung and others was.... I am not a peasant that you hate or despise.... I belong from this royal family.... The very royal family who killed my birth family.... I had to take revenge for the things you have done..... "

And with that Hawoon wiped off her tears from her cheek and started to choke Queen dowager as she struggled to get her away from hawoon's hold.... Unfortunately, You are on the weak side..... Queen dowager took her last breath as Hawoon slowly get up and looked at Cein and said," Clear the Mess... And put her in the bed and in the morning, the mourning for the death of Queen dowager will start......"

☣️_____________☣️

Next Morning

Rain has been pouring down since the morning as the remembance of the another Big and Marvelous person of the royal family demise..... They found Queen dowager on the bed sleeping peacefully like nothing happened the previous night as they thought she died on her sleep.... The Royal Physicians are on Queen hawoon's side as she has threatened them if they don't do what was asked, they will be killed..... And obviously, Queen won't show mercy to them......

Fate is a thing that you can't avoid... You don't know when your time will be end.... Human, aren't the rulers of this earth, They're just travellers of this Earth who just came for a mere visit......

King Taehyung, Queen Hawoon, prince Yoongi, Prince Jimin and beside him his concubine Nari, Prince Hoseok alongside Harin, Yoongi's Mother, Yoonjin and all the children of their are standing on the second floor and looking at the departure of Queen dowager....

Taehyung and Hoseok love their grandmother more than anyone in here because she was always there for them whenever they needed..... Specially for Taehyung, she is like a shield who's protecting him from every suffering.....  Taehyung was completely broken by Queen dowager's demise.....

Hawoon can clearly see the sadness in Taehyung's eyes but she had no choice... If she didn't, then she, Jimin and their child Je-Ha would have died... And she can't afford that.... Hawoon slowly hold Taehyung's hand as Taehyung tilted his head and looked at Hawoon, the only peace of his heart, The only person of his life that he loves and adore.....

" She would be miserable if you broke like that.... Be strong for her... So, she won't be upset... I am always here with you.....", Hawoon whispered those words to Taehyung comforting him.....

On the other side, Jimin was looking at them with a tint of jealousy flashing on his face..... His jealousy peaked on the highest level when he saw Hawoon hugging Taehyung whispering sweet words to Taehyung..... Jimin just looked away and get out of there as he can't see this anymore..... On the other side, Hawoon saw jimin going away from there which left a uncertainty in her mind....

☣️______________☣️

It's late night as Taehyung has fallen asleep on his chamber as Hawoon was there till he slept.... So, she came back at her own chamber and went to the balcony as she saw the gloomy night and moon  was covered with thick clouds......

Just then she heard the door of her balcony being closed and she kinda know who that is... And that's why she didn't turned and instead she asked," How do I prove my Love To you, Jimin ??"

Jimin just looked at her figure as he didn't say anything so Hawoon turned around and saw Jimin's face which is completely devastated.... She understood Jimin is in great dilemma whether he should be with her or not.... Seeing this uncertainty and question on her loyalty, it hurts her a bit.....

She slowly went towards Jimin and went down on her knees and took Jimin's hand and put it on her throat and said," If you can't trust me, then kill me with your hands.... But I will always love you with my whole heart and I will happily die on your arms.... I won't regret it but never ever doubt my love for you ..... "

Jimin slowly sat down on her level and asked," Then prove it..."

And with that, Jimin handed her a small bottle of poison on her hands as Hawoon looked at Jimin with a smile on her face and opened up the bottle and drink the whole poison......

As soon as she finished it, she started to feel sleepy as she slowly put her head on Jimin's chest and took Jimin's hand with her and before closing her eyes she said," I love you, my King ...."

And with that she closed her eyes as Jimin tucked her hair on the side and kissed her forehead and said," Witnessing the Moon, I swear on my life, I will never ever leave you ... You didn't just won my love, you won my loyalty.... And I love you too, My Queen...."

Jimin took out the knife that was gifted by Hawoon as a token of their Love, He threw that away and slowly took her to her bed and layed her down on it and put blanket on her body... He  didn't make her drink poison, it was a medicine that will make you lose your conscious.... Jimin tested her loyalty if she refused to drink, he would have stabbed on her heart and killed her and then he would have take his own life by sliting his throat but if he can't have her, She won't be Taehyung or anyone.....

TO BE CONTINUED

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

VOTE ⭐ AND COMMENT 💬💬💬💬

SHARE IT ON YOUR MESSAGE BOARD 💌💌💌💌💌💌

HOPE YOU WILL ENJOY IT 😘😘😘😘😘

AUTHOR'S RANT:

HI!!!! my slothies 😭😭😭, I am back after a very long time!!!! Phew ~ finally I was able to update!!! So many things happened, I know you are all eagered for the next chapter!!! Because of my family problems and my health condition, I wasn't able to update even though the chapter is 80% finished!!!! So, I hope you will enjoy it 😄😄!!!!

So, tell me what is your thoughts about this chapter??? The time span was about to change in the next season and so many new characters will be introduced on a more detailed version.....

Guys!!! Read my New fanfiction!!!!!!

This is my first attempt on a werewolf lore genre!!! Support 💪 me please!!!!

And you guys, please vote 🙏, I feel motivated when you vote and comment, it boats up my energy to write more incredible Chapters!!!!!

VOTE GOAL: 90 VOTES AND 25 comments

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING THIS BOOK 📚📚

SEE YOU SOON 🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜

SARANGHAE ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro