0 3 - Clash

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Thank you for reading, voting, commenting and encouraging me. ♥️

Sorry for any error, mistakes and inconveniences 🌹.

Chapter 3: Clash

Lakshya stops the car on the same road the incident happened earlier.

"Why have you brought us here?" Uday asks, gazing around with a frown.

"To teach that girl a lesson." Lakshya says and steps out of the car, confusing Uday.

"What. . . Do you mean?" Uday asks while looking at Lakshya leave, he then stares at the bottle and started drinking the remaining liquor left.

Lakshya stands, gazing around and seeing people buy vegetables from the stall while the vegetable guy sells the vegetables, his eyes then move to the stall in which Gol Gappe were being sold.

"Bucky, what are you doing?" Uday shouts while stepping out of the car.

"I want to see where that girl is who insulted you! How dare she assume and judge you?!" Lakshya shouts as loud as he can, making everyone hear.

"How dare she?! Who the hell is she?!" Lakshya shouts again.

"Where is she? Come out! What do you think, I'll keep quiet after hearing what you said to my friend?!" He continues to shout while some people walk out of their houses.

Lakshya turns around. "You all just stood there enjoying the scene! Couldn't you stop her?!" He shouts again and this time Parvati walks out of her house with Ragini.

"Who's barking?" Parvati wonders and walks forward with Ragini.

Lakshya's back was facing Parvati and Ragini, so they couldn't see his face.

"Come out! Wherever you are because I won't leave until I talk to you!"

Uday leans on the car and his eyes fall on Ragini. People who live locally walk out and stare at Lakshya with confusion.

"Beta, why are you shouting?" One of the man asks and Lakshya turns his head to the side.

"Because my friend got insulted right here! On this road! You wouldn't expect me to keep calm!" Lakshya yells while looking at the old man.

"There she is." Lakshya hears Uday and looks to side, seeing Ragini and the two look on.

"This?" Lakshya asks. "Yeahh her." Uday replies and Ragini moves her gazes towards a drunk Uday.

Lakshya shakes his head in disbelief while Ragini moves her gazes back at him.

"What. . . Are you doing here?" Ragini manages to ask.

"Why can't you keep your mouth shut? First you pick a fight with me and now him? How dare you say all that to my friend?" Lakshya responds harshly while taking steps towards her.

"He's your friend?"

"Yes friend and a close one!"

Ragini gives him the disgusted looks. "You're friends with a boy like him?"

"What do you mean boy like him? What are you trying to say, hmm? Say it clearly."

"I'm saying that he's a goon. He was kidnapping a girl. . ."

"You don't know anything! Didn't he tell you to mind your business then why the hell did you poke your nose into his business?!"

"Laado, what's happening?" Parvati asks while creasing her forehead in confusion.

Lakshya scoffs while looking at Parvati, he then looks at Ragini.

"See this! Just because they're girls, that doesn't mean they should dance on our heads! If it's not your business then you should follow a simple rule, which is not to poke your fat nose into it! She's judging without even knowing anything, how is that fair?" Lakshya shouts, making everyone hear while glaring at Ragini.

Ragini was about to say something but Lakshya starts speaking again.

"Tanya! The girl she claimed to save actually loved my friend, who this girl called a goon! Why the hell would she call him a goon if she doesn't know him? Tanya phoned him and said she would die if she gets married to someone else and when he asked her to come with him, she started acting like a sati savitri and turned the whole table around on my friend! And like I said, you didn't know that then why did you get in between them? Oh wait, you two planned this right? So that he could kidnap you and her, so Tanya could get him jailed?"

Ragini shakes her head. "No. . . I didn't know. . ."

"Then why did you get involved? Don't you have that common sense? Don't you know the theory of life? Not to get involved if you don't know, haven't you heard that before?" Lakshya interrupts, yelling at her.

"I. . ."

"Girls like you only like judging people, right? All you ever do is gossip and backbite. Judge and poke your nose in other places. You better keep it to yourself the next time or I'll chop it off!" Lakshya purposely judges and warns.

"Enough! How dare you talk to her in that tone!" Parvati yelled, taking a stand for her granddaughter, Ragini.

"Daadi Ji, don't yell or your ticket to heaven might fall down now and if you find it, don't pick it up or you'd expire permanently!" Lakshya rudely responds, making Parvati glare at him while Ragini shook her head in disbelief.

"And you. . . Tell that Tanya that she can rot in hell because my friend Uday isn't falling in her clutches ever again!" Lakshya says and walks away.

Parvati was about to say something but Ragini holds her hand, stopping her and glaring at Lakshya while he walks towards the car.

Uday smashes the bottle on the floor, grabbing everyone's attention.

"Keep that in your mind!" He shouts and opens the door, sitting inside while Lakshya does the same.

Lakshya starts the car and drives away forcing Ragini to clench her fist.

"Why didn't you let me say anything Laado?" Parvati asked, turning Ragini towards her.

"There was no point in arguing with this jerk, he's absolutely pathetic."

"But. . ."

"Don't worry Daadimaa, forget him because I don't think we will see him ever again after this." Ragini interrupts and assures as the two start to walk towards their house.

"May god punish him!" Parvati mummers just before entering her house and Ragini nods her head.

"You were awesome out there, thank you Lucky." Uday, who was now drunk utters and side hugs Lakshya, who jerks him away.

Uday continued drinking while Lakshya stared into space. "Assume putting a full stop onto your life and turning yourself into a robot?"

Uday creases his forehead, "What are you on about?"

"Nothing, come. . . Let's enjoy the party."

Uday shrugs and steps down from the bonnet of the car on which the two were sat.

"Shoot, I forgot to tell you. Nick is coming back." Uday says and Lakshya jumps off.

"He already here, he came back yesterday." Lakshya responds, "He got caught with AK44 and the police weren't very merciful at the airport." He adds with a scoff.

"Shit! How did he manage to fit that in?" 

Lakshya shrugs "He payed a fine and you know how rich his father is, he's the frickin Prime Minister, Nick was out in like less than half an hour. The police let him off with a warning and now he's on home arrest because his father wasn't happy with him carrying a massive gun."

"You do know they would've shot him down, assuming he was a terrorist."

Lakshya looks at Uday. "Before that, we're gunna kill him."

"Let's go." Uday agrees and the two sit inside the car.

To Be Continued . . .

Up Next - Lakshya and Uday go meet Nick, who talks about how he fell in love at first sight, asking for Lakshya's help. Next morning, Ragini and Lakshya meet in the office, shocked to see each other.

Please kindly leave your precious votes and comments if you all liked this chapter 🌸✨

I love you all ♥️😘

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro