1 1 - Party

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Thank you for reading, voting, commenting and encouraging me. ♥️

Sorry for any error, mistakes and inconveniences 🌹.

Chapter 11: Party

"I'm fine Ragini." Swara says while trying to sit up.

"No you're not Swara, you can't even sit up." Ragini responds, leaning forward to help Swara sit up.

"But it's nothing serious. I heard you and Daadi talking about a party. Please Ragini, don't change your decision because of me."

"Swara. . ."

"Look Ragini, I'm fine. Just a little low and don't worry, Daadi is here na, she will feed me and get my energy levels up." Swara utters in a jokey mood, confusing Ragini "I didn't have any breakfast and neither lunch today, that's why I must've fainted. You know I can't live a second without food right, that must be the reason why I felt low." Swara adds.

Ragini gazes at her, not feeling convinced at all. "Why didn't you eat breakfast and lunch?"

"I didn't get time. . ."

"Swara, how can you be so careless?"

"Ragini, after I get food I'll be fine but please don't bail on the party because of me. Please go."

"But."

"Please." Swara begs and Ragini nodded, giving up against Swara's demand and Swara smiled, hugging Ragini from the side and Ragini hugs her back.

"Chhore, calm down!" Ram says, pushing his figure against the seat while grasping onto the seatbelt tightly.

"Chill Chachu." He responds, pressing on the accelerator and instantly changing the gear.

Ram touches his chest, feeling his heartbeats. Fear was glimpsing from his face and he narrowed his eyebrows, murmuring something to himself. "God save me."

"Wohoo." Lakshya chirps, finally stoping the car with a jerk. Ram, who had his figure smashed on the seat falls forward, hitting his head on the dashboard.

Lakshya puts the gear to neutral and pulls the hand-break stick, giving his left leg a rest. He switches the engine and throws the keys on Ram.

"Thanks Chachu." He utters, opening the door and stepping out.

Ram exhales slow breaths, touching his chest yet again, feeling the heartbeats that were rapidly beating.

"Nah, not this one." Swara says as she brings the coke bottle to her lips.

Ragini curves a frown, throwing her suits on the bed. "What shall I wear Swara?"

"Why are you after these Anarkali suits? Go for that Saree." She replies, pointing towards the wardrobe as she spots a golden blouse dangling down.

"Saree?"

"Haan Ji." She says, taking a sip from the coke bottle, again.

Ragini makes a face, not sure if she should go for a Saree.

"I'm not wearing a suit!" He retorts, jumping onto his bed as his head rests on the pillow.

"Lakshya, your P. . ."

"I'm not interested." He interrupts and Annapurna, his mother lowers her gazes, turning towards the door.

"Bhaisa said you have to wear a suit." Sujata utters, walking inside the room.

Lakshya sits up irritatedly, before he could speak his gazes move to a camera which was facing his direction.

"Okay." He says, moving his gazes at his eyes stop at a shoe. He understand its Ram, who is recording him.

"I'll wear a suit." Lakshya utters, gazing at Sujata and shocking both Annapurna and Sujata.

"You. . . You will?" Lakshya nods at Sujata and Sujata gazes at Annapurna.

"Okay. I. . . I'll go get the suit." She adds, walking out and Annapurna follows.

Lakshya sees the camera gone as well and sighs a relief "They think they're smart but they've forgotten I'm smarter." He whispers to himself, laying back down.

He knew Ram was recording him to show Durga Prasad his antics so that he could then, start limiting his access to the cars.

"I would rather break a leg but never bow in front of Durga Prasad Maheshwari." He mumbles, very serious about not bending in front of his father.

Lakshya closes his eyes but then realised something, instantly opening his confused eyes.

Ragini had gotten dressed and was sitting in front of the mirror.

"No!" Swara shouts, stopping Ragini from tying her hair "Leave your hair open. Open hair suits this look." She continued and Ragini shakes her head in disbelief, following Swara's order.

Ragini stands up, facing Swara "You look so gorgeous and beautiful! Get kaala teeka from Daadi so no one can put their kaali nazar on you."

Parvati walks inside, surprised seeing Ragini decked up.

"Laado. . ."

"Daadimaa, I've decided I'm going to that party." She utters and Parvati nods.

"Daadi, put kaala teeka on her." Swara interrupts and Parvati nods, swiping her finger on the bottom line of her eye and pressing that finger behind Ragini's ears.

"Achha I'm going, take care." Ragini utters and Parvati and Swara nod.

Ragini walks out and Parvati faces Swara, who was eating her french-fries, now feeling awkward with Parvati's gaze.

Parvati walks towards her and she curves a faint smile.

"Chhori. . ." She trials off, taking a seat besides her and Swara puts her food plate on the side, blinking at Parvati.

"What happened Daadi?"

Parvati pulls her into a hug, surprising her. She was hesitant to hug her back, assuming it to be a mere dream.

"D. . . Daadi." She softly mummers, realising its not a dream. Her Daadi had actually hugged her, for the first time in all those years.

Her eyes glistened and she closed them, resting her head on Parvati's shoulder and reciprocating to the hug.

Lakshya was finally ready in a formal black suit, he was gazing at himself through the mirror, not pleased with his attire.

"Ready?" Sanskaar asks and Lakshya holds the cologne, spraying it on himself.

"Two more minutes." He replies, now picking the hair brush up after putting the cologne down.

Sanskaar shakes his head, walking away.

"As much as I love parties, I know I'd never hate this one. It'll be the best and memorable one." He utters to himself, finally putting the brush down.

"Lakshya!" Durga Prasad shouts and Lakshya yawns, turning towards the door.

"Hurry up!" Durga Prasad sternly orders, walking away and Lakshya walks towards the door, grinning to himself.

"The invitation?" Ragini blinks at the guard. "I'm with the Maheshwari's." She replies and the guard scans through the list.

"Maheshwari's plus Sanjay and Ragini." He reads and gazes at her "Ragini?"

She nods positively. "Ragini Gadodia." She replies with her surname and he nods, allowing her to enter.

She walks inside and clashes into someone, before she could fall forward, he grabs onto her. She lifts her gazes, staring at him and he blinks at her.

"Sorry." She utters, realising her position and he makes her stand straight. "Sorry." He apologises too and she curves a nervous smile, lowering her gazes. Seeing her uncomfortable, he starts walking away.

"Sanjay." She calls out, stopping him. "Do you mind me walking with you?" She asks, walking towards him to start a friendship with him.

He wasn't sure how to respond "Umm. . . Sure." He manages to utter and she curls a small faint smile.

The two start walking and there was an awkward silence between the two. Ragini, who had been ignoring him now wants to befriend him.

"You're looking very beautiful." He compliments and she gazes at him, not believing it and that is why she had nothing to say.

"You didn't tell anyone that I sing right?" She asks, wondering as that thought was bothering her more.

He shakes his head and she sighs a relief.

"Why don't you want anyone else to know?"

"I don't really find singing inspiring and I don't want anyone to know." She utters, trying to think of more excuses.

"B. . ." Before Sanjay could respond to that, they were stopped.

"Before entering the party, please select your masks." A lady by the stairs utters, alerting everyone who walks past.

Ragini and Sanjay move forward and pick their perspective masks up, heading towards the hall.

After a while, the Maheshwari Family, including the females enter the party with their masks in their hands.

Lakshya gazes fall on Sanjay and Ragini, who were talking. "Eee, why is he talking to that."

"Hmmm?" Uttara questions, who was stood besides him.

"Nothing." He responds, walking down the stairs and distancing himself from them.

"Welcome Mr Maheshwari." Mr Khurana, their client happily greets them as he approaches them.

Ram, Sanskaar and Adarsh smile back at him. "Come, enjoy." Mr Khurana utters and they walk further inside.

Ragini gazes at the bar, noticing Lakshya. "He wasn't coming right?"

"Hmm?"

Ragini points at Lakshya and Sanjay looks in the direction Ragini is pointing at, spotting Lakshya.

"He wasn't." Sanjay says, confused seeing Lakshya.

Mr Khurana had engaged himself with the Maheshwari family men, expect Lakshya while Mrs Khurana had occupied Sujata and Annapurna.

Uttara was standing on her own, feeling bored. She walks towards Lakshya, standing in front of him.

"Bhai, I'm bored."

"So? What should I do?" Lakshya rudely replies and Uttara frowns.

"Dance with me. Look, soon they're about to dance."

"No!" Lakshya retorts but Uttara took a deep breath, holding Lakshya's hand.

"What the. . ." Before he could complete, he was dragged in the middle.

He glares at Uttara while she stares at him with a nervous smile. She puts her mask on and he irritatedly sighed, putting his one on. Loads of other people come on the floor and Sanjay offers Ragini. At first Ragini was hesitant but then agrees, placing her hand on Sanjay's hand.

The two walk towards the dance floor and before the music could turn on, a huge box was dragged inside the hall. Everyone stare at it confusingly.

"What's this?" Mr Khurana asks, confused while staring at the huge box.

"It's a gift from Mr Durga Prasad Maheshwari, for your anniversary." The servant reveals as he reads the small note.

Mr Khurana looks at Durga Prasad who creases his forehead.

"Bhaisa, you gifted them a huge gift? What's inside the box?" Ram whispers, curious to know.

Durga Prasad was confused himself.

"Open the box." Mr Khurana orders, excited to see the gift inside box.

Lakshya takes the mask off, knowing what the gift is, he folds his arms, relaxing himself to see the drama.

As soon as the servant pulls the string, the box opens and a music starts playing.

Few girls inside the box start dancing as they sensually walk out.

Dilbar dilbar...

They belly dance and spread out.

Chadha jo mujhpe suroor hai
Asar tera yeh zaroor hai
Teri nazar ka kasoor hai

Everyone expect Lakshya were shocked.

Dilbar dilbar...

Aa paas aa tu kyun door hai

The girls hover around Mr Khurana, which angers Mrs Khurana.

Yeh ishq ka jo fitoor hai
Nashe mein dil tere choor hai

Lakshya walks forward and Ragini moves slightly back as the girls start to spread again and she dashes into Lakshya.

Dilbar dilbar...

Unknowingly Lakshya's watch's sharp edge gets tangled with Ragini's blouse strap.

"Urgh!" She hears his sigh and turns her head, looking at him.

Ab toh hosh na khabar hai
Yeh kaisa asar hai

Ragini moves away and as soon as she moves away, her blouse unties and she gasps, Lakshya gazes at his watch and yanks her strap out.

Hosh na khabar hai
Yeh kaisa asar hai

She turns, seeing the strap in his hand and looks at him.

Tumse milne ke baad dilbar

Lakshya lets go of her blouse and she angrily charges at him, holding his hand and taking him away.

Dilbar dilbar... dilbar dilbar...
Dilbar dilbar... dilbar dilbar...

"What the. . ." Before he could complete, he was dragged on the side by Ragini.

"How dare you!" She shouts, staring at him with disgust.

[Ikka Rap]
Karti qatal na aise tu chal
Paheli ka iss nikalo koi hal
Husan ka pitara khilta kamal
Kar loonga sabar kyunki meetha hai phal

"What do you mean how dare I?"

"This?" She questions, showing him her strap.

"That was an accident." He says and she slaps him across the face.

Tu mera khaab hai
Tu mere dil ka qaraar
Dekh le jaan-e-mann
Dekh le bas ek baar...

"Disgusting! You did it on purpose and now you're saying it was an accident? I saw it in your hand! Idiotic moron!" She yells, giving him the disgusted look and rushes away, covering her back with her pallu.

Chain kho gaya hai
Kuch toh ho gaya hai
Chain kho gaya hai

Lakshya holds his cheek and clenches his other hand.

"You will pay for this!" He angrily says and Sujata, who was standing at a distance sees this and gasps.

Kuch toh ho gaya hai

The girls continue to dance sensually, making Mr Khurana glare at Durga Prasad.

Oh yeah!

Lakshya storms off, not tolerating the insult and he knew if he stayed any longer then he would end up lashing out on everyone.

Ladies...
Ab toh hosh na khabar hai
Yeh kaisa asar hai
Hosh na khabar hai
Yeh kaisa asar hai

Ho!

Dilbar dilbar

The song finished and the girls pose, there was silence in the hall straight after and Mr Khurana looks at Durga Prasad, wanting some answers. Durga Prasad was clueless about this and the only name in his mind is 'Lakshya.'

To Be Continued . . .

Up Next - Sanjay impresses Ragini. . .

Please kindly leave your votes and drop down your comments, if you liked this chapter ♥️✨🌸.

I love you all ♥️😘

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro