1 2 - Saviour

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Thank you for reading, voting, commenting and encouraging me. ♥️

Sorry for any error, mistakes and inconveniences 🌹.

Chapter 12: Saviour

Sujata, who had seen Lakshya get slapped walks towards Annapurna, disturbed and shocked thinking about how Lakshya tolerated that. Due to the music, she couldn't hear much of their conversation but she saw them argue.

'Did Lakshya. . . Cheat that girl?' Sujata wonders, starting to get irrelevant thoughts.

"What is this Mr Maheshwari!" Mr Khurana sternly exclaimed, walking towards Durga Prasad and his family.

"Mr Khurana. . ."

"I didn't expect this from you Mr Maheshwari. You may like all of this but I don't. Disgusting, you ruined our party with this cheap gift! How could you?"

Durga Prasad was silent while Ram, Sanskaar and Adarsh felt embarrassed. They knew Durga Prasad wasn't the kind to do this, they exactly knew who it was.

"You're misunderstanding Mr Khurana, I. . ."

"Enough. Please leave." Mr Khurana interrupted and declares his wish, surprising the Maheshwari Family. "And about the deal. . . I'm not the one to break it just like this, I'll give your presentation a chance, though I shouldn't after this incident but I'm more focused on your staff who put in the effort." He added and Durga Prasad lowered his head in shame as he began to move towards the exit.

He had never felt so insulted and disgraceful, after this incident, he hadn't only hurt his image but his respect too. He was a very respected and renowned face, which he was proud of and this one incident had shaken everything. Completely everything, he felt so low and angry that he wanted to punish Lakshya for his deed. Who else could've it been other than Lakshya, who loves to play with Durga Prasad's name and respect.

Lakshya was sat inside a car, driving very fast as he remembers the slap given to him by Ragini.

"How dare she slap me!" Lakshya angrily exclaimed, wanting to smash something and break it to vent his anger.

He hadn't received a slap in ages, by ages we mean 4/5 years and that is because when he was still a child, he used to get small whacks from Durga Prasad but ever since he started growing and drifting away from the family, he never received any slaps from anyone, not even from his own mother.

The anger was at its peak as Lakshya started changing the gears to give the car a full speed, totally adapting the reckless mode. He was deeply tormented by the action she had taken.

Ragini was walking on the roads, trying to find a taxi. She had her fists clenched, angry as she assumed Lakshya to play such a cheap trick on her by pulling her blouse strings.

"What does he think of himself. How can he have the audacity to do this, uff! That slap was less, I should've gave him kicks and punches too." Ragini huffs, regretting to only give him a slap.

She was tempted to lash out on him more, to her unfortunate, neither he was here and neither the time was appropriate.

As she was walking, she was stopped and blocked by some men, who start to walk around her. He arches her eyebrows while looking at their faces and the only thing she could perceive was their eyes cause their mouth and nose was covered by a black cloth.

She tried to get past but wasn't able to. "Can you please let me go." She utters, staring at one of them.

"Not this easily." He uttered, holding her arm. She shockingly gazed at him and jerked her arm. "What the hell!" She angrily exclaimed and they started chuckling.

"Baby, show this anger at the right time, for now let us be the guests of you. . ." He trailed off, wrapping his hand around her waist.

She was astonished by this sudden movement and gasps, pushing the man away from her. "How dare you!" She growled, slapping him across the face, though her hand had been pressed on the cloth.

The man felt insulted and aggressively approached her, whacking his hand across her face. She places her hand on her cheek as her face tilts to the side.

"How dare you push me. . . You bitch!" He shouts, holding her by the shoulders and pushing her towards him violently.

"Ahh, leave me!" She retorts, trying to jerk out of his hold.

She was being harassed and not wanting to fall weak, she tries fighting it alone.

"What's happening?" The familiar voice echo's in her ears and she gulps, turning her head around.

The man slightly loosens his grip as he stares at Sanjay, who approaches them.

"What's happening?!" This time Sanjay angrily asks and Ragini manages to move away from his grip and rushes towards Sanjay.

"Who the hell are you?" The man questions and Sanjay stops, feeling Ragini's hand wrap around his wrist.

"Please lets go from here. Come." She request, not wanting anything happening to Sanjay because of her.

Sanjay stares at the men. "Get lost otherwise I would call the police. Now!" Sanjay angrily orders and they scoff at him.

Sanjay takes his phone out staring at the men as he makes a movement, he soon dials a number and puts it on speaker.

"Hello, Calcutta police station. How can we help you?" The men panic while Sanjay blinks at them.

Ragini gazes at the men and they rush off.

"Hi, I'm sorry for accidentally calling you."

"What do you mean accident? Do you find it funny to trouble us?"

"No. . ."

"Shut up!" And the call was disconnected.

"Rude." Sanjay whispers and Ragini turns her gazes towards him.

"Thank you Sanjay." She whispers, composing herself and being truly grateful to Sanjay.

"It's okay Ragini. It was my duty to help you."

"Sanjay, is there any way I can return you this favour?" She utters, serious about what she is saying.

"Umm, yeah." He responds and she blinks at him, keeping the worried yet grateful expressions on her face. "A cup of coffee?"

She sighs a relief and nods. "Tomorrow?" He blinks at her and she curls a small faint smile.

"Would you like me to drop you?"

"No it's okay. Don't worry."

"Please. . ." She thinks for a while and then nods, agreeing to have a ride from Sanjay.

The car was stopped at an isolated location whereas Lakshya was laying on top of his car, staring at the sky.

"Why does everyone hate me?" He wonders, sighing to himself and closing his eyes. "I just did what I wanted to do. I never want to be forced into doing what I don't like and being what I'm not." He adds, remembering the unwanted memories from which negativity in his mind was spreading.

He had always been lonely, he often felt like he doesn't fit into their standard of a perfect family because he isn't what they want him to be. He had always received negative feedbacks from all his family members, which slowly brought his self esteem down and he never received the support he needed after he turned 18 years old. He solely blames his so called family for all the bad habits he's into today.

His phone was buzzing and he decided to ignore it, wanting a peaceful night under the dark sky and grey clouds.

Parvati was stood by the door, waiting for a knock. Impatience was Parvati's second name, she never felt comfortable and relaxed when something wasn't according to what she wanted.

"Where is Laado." She whispers under her breath, moving forth and back as irritation slowly started to fill her.

"Daadi." She hears a call and arches her eyebrows. "Daadi!" She hears once again and hurries towards Swara's room.

Seeing Swara panic frightened her and she wastes no time in hurrying towards her. "What happened?"

Swara pulls her blanket, revealing the blood she coughed which had stained her bed. Parvati stares at it and looks on.

"I don't know why this is happening. . . What happened to me?"

Parvati lifts her gazes, staring at her once again but this time her expressions were softer towards her, she seemed to feel bad and regretful.

"The Doctor suspects you. . . Have Lung Cancer." Parvati unwillingly reveals, shocking Swara. "They just suspect it. It's not necessary to be true. Right. You're perfectly fine." She adds, assuring Swara when the truth is that she wants to assure herself, she doesn't want the results to come as positive.

It scared her heart finding out that Swara may have cancer, though she never liked Swara, the news had opened up many of her hidden emotions, which she thought she would never bring forth.

The bike stops outside Ragini's house and she steps down. Smiling at Sanjay as he took his helmet off, giving her a smile in return.

"Take care."

"You too." She softly whispers back and he nods.

She turns around, tucking her hair strand behind her ears. Sanjay stares at her leave and shakes his head with a faint smile.

Before moving to a distance, she turns one more time "Thank you." He shakes his head, assuring her not to worry and she turns around, continuing to walk away towards her house.

Sanjay puts his helmet on and faces towards his motorbike, which was ready to drift away.

To Be Continued. . .

Up Next - Durga Prasad shouts at Lakshya. . . Lakshya's plan against Ragini turns into success. . . Lakshya to sense something.

Please kindly leave your votes and drop down your comments, if you liked this chapter ♥️✨🌸.

I love you all ♥️😘

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro