1 3 - Revenge Begins

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Thank you for reading, voting and commenting everyone. ♥️

Sorry for any error, mistakes and inconveniences 🌹.

Chapter 13: Revenge Begins

Ragini was inside her room, successfully changed into her night clothes and was sat on her bed, thinking about something.

"Was I a little too harsh to slap Lakshya?" She questions herself, feeling a tinge of guilt not knowing why. "He shouldn't have pulled my blouse string." She added, shunning the feeling of guilt away.

She lays on her back and turns to the side, clenching onto the blanket and pulling it on her to cover her whole body. She slowly closed her eyes, to fall asleep.

Durga Prasad was sat on the couch in the hall, waiting for Lakshya's arrival. He wasn't going to be at peace until he confronted Lakshya.

Was he failing, failing as a father, was he paying too much attention to his work and respect that he neglected his son. He wondered if he's really at fault, is he to be blamed for what Lakshya is today.

Annapurna was stood on top of the staircase, staring at a distraught Durga Prasad.

"It's late and he's still waiting." She whispered to herself, knowing Lakshya wouldn't turn up. Even if he would, it would be either in a drunken state or from the back door.

Soon her eyes caught a vision of him, walking inside through the exit and upon hearing footsteps, Durga Prasad lifted his eyes, glancing at Lakshya stopping by the stairs.

"Where were you?" His stern voice filled the silent hall and Lakshya sighed.

"I wanted to spend some time alone so I was away." He replied, sounding bored of hearing Durga Prasad's everyday question.

Durga Prasad wasn't sure how to confront him. "And I figured out the devise is off the moment I took Chachu out for a ride." He added, turning to the side.

"Stop." Durga Prasad uttered before Lakshya could start moving away. "Did you call those dancers in the party?"

Sujata, who was stood opposite Annapurna on the other side of the stairs sighed, facing her husband Ram.

"What is Bhaisa saying? We all know it was him and he's. . ."

"Shhh." Ram hushed her and concentrates on what Durga Prasad's next move could be.

"Yes, it was me. I sent those dancers there and before you start with why and all that. The reason was you and is you. You hid my guitar and lied to me, you ruined my dreams and crushed my hopes, what I did was less in front of what you did with my life. I wanted to tell you and show you that I'm not a puppet to dance on your tune. I have a mind of my own and I know when to use it. You targeted my weak point, I targeted yours so. . . Hisaab Barabar!" Lakshya harshly replies without facing his father and storms up.

"Do you realise how much damage you caused! We lost the deal because of you. Don't walk up like that! You. . ." He shouts but stops, realising Lakshya had left.

Durga Prasad sighed in agitation, wanting Lakshya to change his path but he isn't sure how he should do that.

"This boy. How can I control him!" Durga Prasad muttered, feeling like a looser and not being able to bear that, he storms towards the study room which is located in the ground floor.

"Uff, we missed the entertainment." Sujata sighed a regret and walked away, followed by Ram.

Annapurna makes her way down, deciding to comfort Durga Prasad in the study room.

Lakshya roughly slides his jacket off his body and throws it on the bed.

His phone falls on the floor and he bent down to pick it up and as he does, Ragini's image flashes in his mind and he rolls his eyes, getting angry.

"Tomorrow I'll teach her a lesson, she won't be getting away with it." Lakshya mummers to himself and holds his phone, glancing at the screen.

Seeing no message, he sighed again and threw his phone on his bed. Being absolutely angry and frustrated, he kicks the leg of the bed and stands in front of the mirror, looking at himself.

He himself doesn't know why this storm in him wanted to come out and he knew if it did, then it would ruin everything. The fire burning within him wanted to rage out but he needed to control it and release it one by one instead of a whole.

Parvati was slowly walking towards the temple built inside her home, worried and distraught, she sat down in front of the temple folding her hand instantly.

"Thakur Ji. . . Please protect both of my granddaughters. Instead of Swara, take my life. Swara has a lot to live for and my time is up, Ragini won't need me as much as she would need Swara. Please protect them and please don't let it be what we think it is." Parvati prays and closes her eyes, hoping God listens to her prayers.

It was morning and the sun was rising, the birds simply tweeted and Lakshya, who slept on the bed without a blanket wakes up after feeling the coldness.

His eyes tiredly flick open and his mouth stretches for him to yawn peacefully, wanting to sleep comfortably but having the flash of Ragini slapping him had encouraged him to sit up.

"Not until. . ." He yawns, trialling of his words "I make her nights restless." He completes tiredly, indicating he cannot sleep peacefully until her peace is destroyed.

His hand slides across his bed, on a mission to find his phone and after feeling it, he holds it and brings it in front if his eyes, hoping to see a message. He releases a dishearten sigh with irritation and clenches his fist, trying to control his anger.

The alarm clock ticks slowly, making a sound as the bigger hand finally strikes the number 12 and few seconds later, it starts ringing.

Ragini, who had woken up before the alarm clock strikes walked out, drying her hair. She curls a small smile and turns the alarm clock off.

"Should I apologise to Lakshya for slapping him. Or should I just leave it. Did he really pull my blouse string or did I misunderstand him?" She speaks to herself, confusing herself as she stands in front of the mirror.

"Huff. Just go with it and see what happens today." She sighs and inhales a deep breath, making up her mind.

Annapurna and Sujata were setting the dinner table for everyone else to have breakfast.

"Jiji, till when will we do this all alone, we need someone to help us out. . ." Sujata trailed off, hoping Annapurna could understand what she wanted to say.

"You're right. We will hire some maids." Annapurna replied and puts the plate on the table.

Sujata looks at Annapurna and then shakes her head, getting back to work.

"And. . ." Annapurna trialed off, grabbing Sujata's attention again. "We've looked for Adarsh's alliance and tomorrow we will go meet them to fix it. Help me with the arrangements." She continued and Sujata's lips curl a smile.

"Really?" She excitedly chirped and Annapurna shakes her head positively. "Wahh Jiji, this is a great news." She added and clapped her hand.

"What's happening?" Durga Prasad asks, interested in what they were talking about.

"I was just telling Sujata about Adarsh's alliance." Annapurna responded and Durga Prasad nods.

"What? Adarsh's alliance? With who?" Ram wonders as he walks out with Sanskaar.

"Adarsh Bhaiyya, your alliance?" Uttara chirps a question while walking out, seeing Adarsh walk down the stairs.

Adarsh was confused himself, he wasn't sure what they meant.

"Hmm?"

"Your alliance, it has been fixed." Durga Prasad turns with a response and Adarsh looks on.

Lakshya walks down, hearing their conversation and as soon as they saw him, the smile on their faces slowly faded, making it slightly awkward.

Lakshya sensed their awkwardness and heads towards the exit.

"Where are you going?" Durga Prasad asks, stopping him.

Without turning, Lakshya replies with "Office." And walks out straight after, surprising everyone.

"What happened to him?" Ram wondered, surprised to hear the word 'office' come out of his mouth, so early in the morning.

"I think it's the slap." Sujata mumbles to herself which Annapurna hears.

"Slap?" Annapurna loudly questions, shocked to hear that.

Everyone glanced at Annapurna and saw her glancing at Sujata. Sujata nervously gazed around at everyone's confused expressions.

Ragini gets out from the Auto Rickshaw and pays the driver. The driver drives away and she heads inside the office.

Lakshya was walking around, thinking about how his plan is going to get accomplished. Soon he sees Ragini and moves away, hiding himself.

"I think I'm a little early." She whispers and stops by the coffee machine, deciding to make herself coffee.

He finally gets a glimpse of his plan in his mind and smirked. Ragini picks the cup up and starts making herself coffee.

"Excuse me. Could you please call her to Sanskaar Sir's cabin. I need to go bring a file." Lakshya utters while stopping worker.

The worker nods and walks towards the direction Lakshya pointed at.

"Excuse me." The worker catches Ragini's attention. "Sanskaar Sir is calling you in his cabin." The worker adds and Ragini nods.

The worker leaves and Ragini instantly rushes, Lakshya hides and as she whizzes past, he makes his way towards the coffee machine and pulls out a packet.

"Now the revenge game begins." He mumbled to himself and opens the packet, sliding a white powder inside the coffee.

He then moves away after successfully pouring it inside the hot coffee.

Ragini, who had checked Sanskaar's office was surprised to see it empty. "Maybe the person mistook me for someone else." She says to herself and walks back out.

After walking back to the coffee machine, she picks her bag up and moves towards the small fridge, opening it to take the milk out. After pouring the milk, she picks up a stick from the pot and starts stirring it.

Lakshya stands behind a pillar, peeking to see his plan heading to success and as soon as Ragini starts drinking the coffee, a smirk curls on his lip.

To Be Continued. . .

Up Next: Oh No!

Drop down your comments and press the vote button if you liked this chapter ♥️✨🌸.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro