1 4 - Oh No!

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Thank you for reading, voting and commenting everyone. ♥️

Sorry for any error, mistakes and inconveniences 🌹.

Chapter 14: Oh No!

Ragini had finished her coffee and Sanskaar entered, glancing around to spot Lakshya.

Lakshya was happy, knowing his first step to revenge was a success, now the effect was left to spread.

Ragini picks her bag up and starts to walk and after few second, she start to feel her tummy aching and making sounds, she placed her hand on her belly and narrowed her eyebrows, not understanding why she started feeling like that.

"Oh shoot!" She sighed under her breath, running to find the toilet and seeing her run, Lakshya smiled.

"Run Ragini, this is the beginning." Lakshya whispers to himself and happily starts walking.

Lakshya was looking around and finally spots Sanjay, he walks towards him but before he could reach him, Sanskaar stops Lakshya.

"I need to talk to you."

"What?" Lakshya rudely replied, staring at Sanskaar with seriousness.

"The presentation, is it ready?"

"Yeah." Lakshya says and walked past Sanskaar, not interested in talking to him.

Sanskaar inhales a deep breath, to control the anger he had on Lakshya as he couldn't allow Lakshya to feel like everyone hates him.

Lakshya makes his way towards Sanjay, who was smiling within himself which Lakshya notices.

"Smiley wiley?" He teases and Sanjay turned, staring at Lakshya. "It's not that, it's just Ragini, she's finally my friend."

"Oh. . . That's why you're happy?" Lakshya asked, disappointed with this news.

"Yeah."

"That's good." He uttered uninterestedly, not keen on talking about Ragini. "I'll catch you later, I need to do that presentation thing." He adds and Sanjay nods as Lakshya moved away.

While walking, he sees Ragini walking out of the toilet, she sighs with a frown and rushes back inside.

"Now she will fail to present the presentation and will. . . Be. . . Chucked out of this company. What could be more delicious to see other than this." Lakshya concludes, proudly curving a small smirk on his lips.

Durga Prasad, Ram Parasad, Sujata, Annapurna, Uttara and Adarsh take a sip of the tea that was given to them.

"It's great you want to allow your daughter to marry my son Adarsh." Durga Prasad proudly utters, making the girls father chuckle.

"You're very respected Durga Prasad Ji, why wouldn't we want our daughter to join her name with a very well reputed family."

"We heard about what happened in the party, our hearts weren't ready to accept what was said against you." Mrs Lalwani, the mother of the girl uttered, making it awkward for Durga Prasad.

"Right and we had guessed it was Lakshya's deed, he doesn't really get along with you, right?" Mr Lalwani concluded and the whole Maheshwari family shook their heads positively.

"It was one of Lakshya's prank." Durga Prasad sighed in disgrace, not proud of even calling Lakshya his son.

"We thought so. . . Oh, there's our daughter Parineeta." Mrs Lalwani uttered and spotted her daughter Parineeta walking down.

Adarsh and the Maheshwari family glanced in the direction Parineeta was walking down from. Her innocence and beauty started to glimpse in front of Adarsh, captivating him instantly. She lifted her gazes and greeted everyone.

"Beautiful." Annapurna exclaimed, delighted to see her future daughter-in-law in front of her eyes, the smile on her face was evident that she accepted Parineeta Lalwani as her eldest daughter-in-law.

"We accept Parineeta as our daughter-in-law." Durga Prasad states and Parineeta lowers her gazes with a small shy smile.

"And we have no problem at all in making Adarsh our son-in-law, but does Adarsh have a problem?"

Everyone stared at Adarsh, making it awkward for him and he gazed around, finally stopping his gazes at his father.

"I'm happy with whatever decision you make." Durga Prasad proudly stared at Adarsh and then glanced at Mr Lalwani.

Parineeta shyly walks away and everyone understands she's happy with this alliance too.

"Alliance is fixed, sweeten your mouth." Mrs Lalwani happily announces, forwarding the platter of Laddo's.

"What? But Mr. . ." Before Sanskaar could complete, the phone disconnected.

Sanskaar angrily slams his hand on his desk, frustrated with what was happening. "Oh gosh! I need to phone Bade Papa and tell him Mr Khurana has changed the time from 3 hours to half an hour."

Sanskaar immediately dialled a number and waited for the call to be answered. "Pick up Bade Papa please." Sanskaar sighed, praying Durga Prasad would pick up.

Ragini was having a glass of water, praying she wouldn't need to go to the toilet again, as soon as she swallowed the water, her tummy made irritating sounds and she angrily sighed, rushing back towards the toilet.

Lakshya, who was sat on the couch drinking a can of coke enjoys the view with a smile.

"That intern keeps on going to the toilet every second." The girls gossip which Lakshya hears and it was unbelievable how this had brought him peace at the bottom of his heart.

"Lakshya. Ragini." Sanskaar called out while stepping out of his office. Lakshya rolled his eyes and stood up, facing the direction Sanskaar's in.

"Come into my office ASAP. It's dead important, please!" Sanskaar ordered and Lakshya narrowed his eyes, surprised to see Sanskaar stressed and sweaty.

"What happened Bhaisa?" Ram asked while sitting inside the car with Durga Prasad and Adarsh.

"Sanskaar called, Mr Khurana is coming for the presentation in half an hour. We don't have time and I know Lakshya will purposely ruin it." Durga Prasad revealed and Ram looks on.

"We have half an hour to reach there Papa and that half an hour will be wasted on the journey there. What will we do now?" Adarsh worriedly questioned after estimating how much time it will take them to get to the office.

"Uff Mr Lalwani, what interested him on the outskirts of the city?" Ram sighed, shaking his head in disbelief.

"Are the ladies. . ."

"Yes Papa, I've sent them with the driver in the other car." Adarsh interrupted, making Durga Prasad relieved from one stress.

"And don't worry Bhaisa, that girl is there. She won't let the presentation be ruined. . ."

"What if he does something to her?" Durga Prasad questioned, feeling bad yet ashamed to see how low Lakshya can stoop which made a father not trust his son. He felt heartless when he uttered those words, feeling his heart pierce when he realises he doesn't trust Lakshya at all.

"He won't Dad, he. . ."

"He will do anything to humiliate me, even if it means to kidnap the girl. . ." Durga Prasad uttered, disheartened as he lowers his gazes.

"Call him a druggie, drunkard, smoker, rude, arrogant, selfish but don't call him an abuser, he would never kidnap that girl or any girl and this is a brother speaking." Adarsh confidently says, knowing Lakshya won't stoop that low that he would hit a girl or even kidnap her.

"I agree with Adarsh Bhaisa. . . He may be a Raavan but he will never follow his footpaths of kidnapping a girl. You're thinking too much, he might just steal the pen-drive or delete the presentation, that's all he's capable of." Ram confidently says, knowing Lakshya would mess with the presentation rather than targeting an innocent. But even his small antics scared Durga Prasad, he knows for sure that the presentation will be gone and so would the deal.

"They're coming Lucky and the presentation. . . I, oh gosh! Bade-Papa won't even arrive on time. What should we do?" Sanskaar stresses and Lakshya yawns, staring at him panic.

"Chill."

"How can I chill? Ragini's nowhere to be seen either!" Sanskaar frustratedly shouts, glaring at a clam and composed Lakshya.

"Shhh! I'm here, don't worry. Nothing will happen, how important is this deal for you?"

"Lucky, this deal will save our house, if we don't crack it and pay off the loan Bade-Papa took then the bank will seize our mansion, we would be on roads!" Sanskaar reveals, shocking Lakshya.

"Wait what? Our mansion? You mean my bedroom would be gone?" Sanskaar nods and Lakshya stands up, starting to share Sanskaar's stress.

"Oh No!" He exclaims, now realising Ragini's importance during the presentation.

"No! Our house can't be gone, I won't let that happen, my bedroom won't be seized and neither would my wardrobe. We, we will crack this deal. Don't panic Sanskaar, we will ace it. We will. . ." Lakshya panics, blabbering everything positive to assure Sanskaar but by seeing Lakshya panic, Sanskaar's tension increased.

"Where's Ragini?" Sanskaar asks and Lakshya looks at him. "In the toilets."

"Hmm?"

"I mean I. . . Saw her walk inside the toilets."

"Okay, I'll go get her and wait here for us." Sanskaar says and Lakshya nods.

As Sanskaar walked out, Lakshya clenched his fists. "Shit! Shit! Shit! I need to save my bedroom, I don't wanna be suffering on the roads."

Ragini wipes the sweat from her forehead and Sanskaar stands in front of her.

"Sir, I don't feel well. . ."

"Ragini, Mr Khurana is coming in 20 minutes, we need the presentation."

Ragini looks on, knowing her stomach won't support it. "Come with me." He orders and she nods, following him.

'Oh No! God Ji, please help me.' She prays in her mind while walking towards the cabin.

To Be Continued. . .

Up Next - Lakshya to do everything to comfort Ragini, shocking her. . .

Drop down your comments and press the vote button if you liked this chapter ♥️✨🌸.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro