3 3 - Victims of Revenge

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Thank you for reading, voting and commenting everyone. ♥️

Sorry for any error, mistakes and inconveniences 🌹.

Chapter 33: Victims Of Revenge

The ladies that sneaked in were Uday and Nikhil, who were challenged by Ananya to turn up at the party without getting caught the night before. Despite her joking about them not being courageous enough to turn up, they took it seriously and decided to show her by standing face to face.

Ragini walked inside the hall, glancing around to find the ladies that she firmly believes are Nikhil and Uday. Palak and Pari were sat on the floor, with ladies doing their mehendi while other ladies who sang songs.

Nikhil and Uday take a seat next to Ananya, who was drinking coffee while sat at a distance corner.

"Excuse me beta." Ananya turned her head to the side, creasing her forehead as she saw the two. "We are here."

"What?" She was confused and they secretly lifted their veil, shocking her. "Oh my gosh."

"Challenge completed." Uday uttered with a smirk and dropped his veil back down, "this is why you never challenge someone capable. Now you own us a Louis Vuitton and Burberry." Nikhil uttered and dropped his veil.

"No ways they didn't notice you two." She refused to believe that no one bothered to be suspicious over two tall bulky ladies behind the veil.

"Admit it Ananya, you've lost. There's not a single challenge that hits our door and we don't open it. Make sure our prizes reach us soon!" She made a face while staring at Uday, "how will you get out?"

"That's easy." Nikhil responded and the two stood up, slowly and secretly walking in the corner.

x

Outside the venue, Lakshya was impatiently waiting for the two.

"How long are they taking?" He sighed to himself, recalling them say two minutes and it being more than that.

Soon his phone buzzed and he slid it out of his pocket, answering the unsaved number.

"Hello?"

"Hi there, this is inspector Raj from the police station. I'm unable to get through to Mrs Gadodia and I see your name and number has been written in the complaint that day."

"What complaint?" Lakshya questioned, creasing his forehead. "We are truly sorry and disappointed to inform you that two of our officers lost Mr Sanjay on the way back from the court and he's been missing for a day now. . . Do you have any idea where he could be?"

Lakshya's heart dropped and he stared at the door leading to the venue. "I might. . ." He trialled off and uttered the location, disconnecting the call afterwards, instantly rushing in.

"Oh chhore, where are you going?" Sujata stopped and Lakshya looked at her. "It's a ladies only event."

"Chachi, where's Ragini?"

"Why are you looking for her?"

"I have something to tell her."

"Can't you wait till after the event?"

"No. It's important." He replied and walked past Sujata, surprising her.

"Why is this chhora impatient?" Sujata wondered and watched him walk in the corners.

"Is that Lakshya?" Nikhil whispered to Uday and Uday lifted his veil a little. Watching Lakshya walk past the ladies, surprising them by his presence.

"What is he doing?" Uday wondered and the two decided to approach him.

xx

Ragini followed a lady in the veil and stopped as soon as the figure faced her.

"I know it one of you, either Uday or Nikhil. You both aren't allowed here. . ." She trialled off and the figure moved closer to her.

She stared at the veil slowly being lifted up and widened her eye, glancing at the face.

"Did you miss me Ragini?" His voice brought shivers down her spine and she swallowed.

His lips curled a smirk and he let the veil fall from his head. She was stunned to see Sanjay in front of her.

"H. . . How are you here?" She asked and he scoffed. "I missed you, so I came to see you." He replied and she took her steps backwards.

"And take revenge. . . See, my bruise's still haven't healed yet." He pointed at the cuts and bruises on his face, forming a frown afterwards.

She turned swiftly to run but he grabbed onto her hand and squeezed it, pulling her with him.

"Leave me!"

"Scream as much as you want Ragini cause no one is here to hear you. . . The music is too loud in the hall for your voice to be heard!"

She slapped his hand, trying to free her from his grip and he continued dragging her. At last he stopped at a corner further away from the hall, where he was sure no one would be able to hear them.

"You didn't do right with me Ragini. . . I liked you and you mistreated my love for you."

She was discomforted and he held her chin with his other hand. "I wanted to marry you, unlike force myself on you like other guys but you. . . You broke me! What's in that Lakshya that it's not in me?"

"I. . ." She couldn't speak, not knowing what to say.

"I wanted to treat you like a queen but you broke my heart by rejecting me." He hatefully uttered, letting go of her cheek and pushing it to the side.

"You chose that Lakshya. . . What can he even give you? He had nothing! Bloody beggar! He doesn't even earn for himself so how would he earn you?"

"So what? Money isn't everything!" She exclaimed tried to push him away. "He has a heart, and he knows how to respect personal space! He won't force me to love him. He will take my 'no's' and still give me love." She lashed out, and managed to push Sanjay away after he was shocked.

"So I don't have a heart?" He felt offended and grit his teeth, charging at her again. "How can you like that? He doesn't even value his own family! So how would he take care of you!"

Ragini falls back but before she could fall onto the ground, Lakshya grabbed onto her on time. She glanced up and he glanced down at her. Sanjay stopped and watched Lakshya with hate and anger.

"Lakshya. . ." She sounded grateful for him turning up and he helped her stand, staring at Sanjay.

"Good you're here, because you're first!" Sanjay threatened and pulled out a knife from his boots, shocking Ragini.

"What is your problem?"

"You are! You stole my Ragini from me!"

"She was never yours!" Lakshya argued back angrily, gritting his teeth.

"And will never be yours!" Sanjay shouted and charged towards Lakshya with the knife. Lakshya dodged it and Sanjay slightly bent forward, seeing that as an advantage, Lakshya kicked Sanjay and he fell onto the floor.

"She's not a thing that is passed around if it doesn't belong to one!" Lakshya exclaimed and moved forward towards Sanjay. "She doesn't like you so end it at that! You can't force her to like you."

"That's because you came into the picture! YOU RUINED THE CHANCE FOR ME! She liked me but you kept intervening!" Sanjay angrily lashed out and stood up, holding the knife tighter while swaying it towards Lakshya.

Tears roll down Ragini's eyes as she watched the knife, fearing it'll hurt Lakshya. Lakshya moved away again and held Sanjay's hand, punching him across the nose. His nose started bleeding and he fell on his knees, dropping the knife and slowly loosing consciousness. Lakshya was surprised as he left Sanjay's hand, watching him fall to the side.

"He actually collapsed?" Lakshya asked himself, finding it hard to believe that Sanjay fainted after his single punch.

"Lakshya. . . Are you okay?" Ragini asked and he faced her, nodding his head. Tears continued running down her eyes and he hugged her. "Are you okay?"

She sniffed, "I'm fine." She replied and sighed, hugging him back. He felt a different feeling as soon as she hugged him back. He recalled her words that she said to Sanjay, despite being false he felt his heart flutter as she complimented him and took his side.

"If she can't be mine, she can't be yours either." Sanjay shouts, alerting Lakshya and Lakshya looked on, watching Sanjay charge towards Ragini.

He felt his heart sinking, fighting his shocked expression and reacting quickly, swiftly turning around while hugging Ragini, taking the stab. As the knife pierced through his skin, it came out from the other end and she felt a sharp pin on her stomach, gasping him shock. She broke the hug, realising what just had happened.

Nikhil and Uday reach their as their veils drop. Sanjay took the knife out and stabbed Lakshya again.

"Lakshya!"
"Lucky!"
"Lucks!"

Lakshya fell on his knees and tears seeped down Ragini's eyes, she covered her mouth with her hands and Sanjay took the knife out again.

Uday and Nikhil ran towards Sanjay, grabbing onto him and pinning him down, both giving him blows on the stomach and face. Ragini bent down, levelling with Lakshya and held onto him while starting to cry.

"Lakshya. . ." She cried and held onto his stomach, shocked and frightened to see the blood.

He slowly started to feel dizzy and lose sense, putting his weight on Ragini. She hugged him, "please stay awake!"

He slowly fluttered his eyes, feeling his heart beating as fast as he could hear his breathing slowly fade. Pain was stinging across his back and he felt shivers and numbness. He couldn't believe what he did there, he risked himself in order to protect Ragini. He would've never done this, but now he realised. . . He liked her, to this extent that he wouldn't fail to protect her, even if it meant he should get hurt. He exhaled and slowly closed his eyes.

'She means more. . . Than just a friend. When did she become someone close?' He wondered and leaned on Ragini, pushing her down as soon as everything started blackening out.

XX

After a while, he opened his eyes, moving his fingers and as soon as he did, the room filled with the 'beep' sound, alerting people. He exhaled and inhaled, finally feeling his breath. However each time he exhaled, his wounds would cause him pain.

"Doctor, he's awake."

"Tell his family."

"Okay." The nurse walked out while the doctor walked closer, checking Lakshya.

He leaned closer and flashed the mini torch, checking his eyes. "How do you feel young man?"

The nurse stepped out, heading towards his family. "He's conscious." She revealed and everyone sighed a relief, Annapurna started crying, thanking god.

"Can we meet him?" Durga Prasad asked and the nurse looked at everyone. "Not everyone at once. You can do 3 people at a time."

They nodded, and the first three to go inside were Annapurna, Durga Prasad and Adarsh.

Ragini closed her eyes while touching her chest, allowing the tears to seep down again, yet feeling so relieved to find out Lakshya was alright. Seeing him in that condition because of her was frightening for her, she could never have lived with the guilt of him passing away because of her, it was too big for her to carry. Nikhil and Uday wiped their tears and smiled as wide as they could, feeling as if their numbness had been cured with the words of the doctor. Uttara and Sanskaar were grateful for this news, feeling as if their dull hearts had finally been given life.

"Thank God he's fine. Thank god." Sujata sighed a relief and sniffed, folding her hands while thanking god under her breath, so relieved to find out he was fine. Ram was happy, and sighed as he closed his eyes, now able to breathe at ease after finding out Lakshya was fine!

Guilt still hovered Ragini, who was stood behind everyone, wondering why Lakshya had taken such a step to save her and the fact remained, that she is the reason why he's in that condition and she is the reason why his family had to go through so much pain. She felt ashamed and embarrassed for being the reason why all of this happened, despite not being her fault, she continued to blame herself for this situation. She believed, if she hadn't given Sanjay the false hopes then this shouldn't have happened.

Inside the ICU, Annapurna was holding Lakshya's hand while crying.

"Why did you entangle yourself with that stupid Sanjay! What if something happened to you!" Adarsh yelled as he sniffed, staring at Lakshya with anger, concern and worry.

Lakshya merely flapped his eyes at Adarsh, which he could barely hold open.

"Are. . . You okay?" Durga Prasad asked with a soft tone, blinking at Lakshya worryingly and Lakshya looked at him.

Even though they were simple words that came out as a question, he didn't know why it soothed his heart, he didn't know why they felt warm, he didn't know why this tone of his effected him this bad.
He gazed away as his eyes began to water. Exhaling into the oxygen mask, he felt his hand being rubbed and looked at Annapurna with watery eyes.

"You should've been careful. What if something happened to you? How did you manage to get yourself into this mess Lakshya?" She questioned and sniffed emotionally.

He reflected on her words and image of Ragini flashed in his mind. 'Is she okay?' He wondered and slowly flapped his eyes.

To Be Continued. . .

______

Please kindly leave your votes and drop down your comments, if you liked this chapter ♥️✨🌸.

I love you all ♥️😘

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro