3~Married

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Rajkumar arrived at Manmeet's house with Gopi and Ahem, Akshara and Naitik greeted them. Rajkumar's eyes were waiting to see the girl who wanted a boy like him. After some chit chat, Akshara brought Manmeet who already had a smile on her face. Rajkumar's face blossomed seeing her while she blushed.

Ek ajnabi haseena se
Yun mulakaat ho gayi
Phir kya hua yeh na poocho
Kuchh aisi baat ho gayi
Ek ajnabi haseena se
Yun mulakaat ho gayi

He watched her as she blushed.

Woh achanak aa gayi
Yun nazar ke saamne
Jaise nikal aaya ghata se chaand

Their eyes met and he just gazed at her feeling lost as only she had seen his photo, he hadn't.

Chehre pe zulfein bikhri hui thi
Din mein raat ho gayi

Manmeet stood up and went with Akshara to the kitchen, she gave her a tray of tea, she went and placed it in the table in the middle and served everyone separately and when she gave it to Rajkumar, their hands brushed as he took it, her hair strands flew over her face. He couldn't take his eyes off her face.

Ek ajnabi haseena se
Yun mulakaat ho gayi

She sat in front of him lowering her gaze.

Jaaneman jaanejigar
Hota main shaayar agar
Kehta gazal teri adaaon par

They both occasionally shared an eye lock while their parents had a talk.

Jaaneman jaanejigar
Hota main shaayar agar
Kehta gazal teri adaaon par

The duo were then sent to the garden so that they can have a talk in loneliness.

Maine yeh kaha toh
Muhjse khafa ho jaanehaya ho gayi
Ek ajnabi haseena se
Yun mulakaat ho gayi

They both sat on the swing adjacent to each other shying from each other.

Khubsoorat baat yeh
Chaar pal ka saath yeh
Saari umar mujhko rahega yehga yaad

R~(clearing his throat) so, Manmeet, right? (she nodded) Aap ko aisa husband chahiye tha jo ghar ka kaam karay, just like me?

Mn~haan, kiun ke mujhe ghar ke kaam bilkul nahi pasand, mera bas ek dream hai, business mein aagay nikalna, (he tilted his head a little, she felt bold enough to talk to him in loneliness) lekin ek problem hai, ke main humesha se shahdi se darrti aayi hoon ke agar mujhe koi aisa husband mil gaya, jo kahay ke nahi, office main sambhaalun ga, tumhe ghar baithna hai, choolha choki karni hai, phir main kya karoon gi?

R~jee nahi, (she looked at him) main aisa kuchh nahi karoon ga, kiun ke I am okay with taking care of household chores, aur aap... Aaram se apna dream poora karna, no problem at all

She smiled.

Mn~really? (he nodded) lekin aap ko aisay low toh feel nahi ho ga ke patni kamati hai aur aap nahi? Log baatein banaein gay toh aap hurt nahi hongay?

R~bilkul nahi, I strongly support gender equality, agar husband wife same grounds par ho aur supportive ho toh kuchh hurt nahi kar sakta

She smiled looking down. He kept gazing at her.

Khubsoorat baat yeh
Chaar pal ka saath yeh
Saari umar mujhko rahega yehga yaad

Mn~aap ki taraf se haan hai?

R~of course, haan he samjho, rishta done hua

Mn~OMG, really? (he nodded) thanks Rajkumar, thank you

They shook hands and had an eye lock.

Main akela thha magar
Ban gayi woh hamsafar
Woh mere saath ho gayi

They walked inside and sat in front of each other. The whisperings went on for some time between the parents and the children.

A~humaray betay Rajkumar ko aap ki beti Manmeet pasand hai

Naitik and Akshara rejoiced.

N~humari beti ko bhi aap ka beta Rajkumar pasand hai

Gopi and Ahem also rejoiced. They fed sweets to each other.

Ek ajnabi haseena se
Yun mulakaat ho gayi
Phir kya hua yeh na poocho
kuch aisi baat ho gayi

Rajkumar and Manmeet gazed at each other.

Ek ajnabi haseena se
Yun mulakaat ho gayi

Eventually they smiled.

After some days, it was their engagement day. Arrangements were already done, guests also had arrived. Manmeet was brought down and made to stand in front of Rajkumar. Rings were brought. He held her hand and slid the ring in her ring finger, she also held his hand and slid the ring on his finger accompanied by applause and flower rain. They looked into each other's eyes not breaking eye lock for even a second. They had a dance as the music played.

Tere Vaste Falak Se
Main Chand Launga
Solah Satrah Sitaare
Sang Bandh Launga

Tere Vaste Falak Se
Main Chand Launga
Solah Satrah Sitare
Sang Bandh Launga

Chand Taaro Se Kaho
Abhi Thehre Zara
Chand Taro Se Kaho
Ki Abhi Thehre Zara

Pehle Ishq Lada Lun
Uske Baad Launga
Pehle Ishq Lada Lun
Uske Baad Launga

Tere Vaste Falak Se
Main Chand Launga
Solah Satrah Sitaare
Sang Bandh Launga

Ho Hum Hai Zara Hatke
Janab-e-Aali
Rehna Zara Bachke Hmm

Hum Hai Zara Hatke
Janab-e-Aali
Rehna Zara Bachke

After sangeet, haldi and Mehndi, it was the day for their marriage. Rituals were done, garlands and rings were exchanged, knots were tied, rounds and vows were taken and they sat down for the rest of the rituals. Rajkumar applied vermilion on her hairline and then made her wear the nuptial chain. They were declared husband and wife, they took blessings from their parents. It was time for bidaai and so Manmeet hugged her parents feeling a little emotional.

N~tu humesha ke liye alag nahi ho rahi, main nahi maanta ke shahdi ke baad betiyaan paraayi hoti hain

Ak~me too, isliye you know it ke jab dil karay call message sab kar saktay ho as usual

They had a little laugh and then they accompanied her outside, she sat in the car along with Rajkumar. She watched them looking outside the window and waved at them. They too waved at her as the car drove off. Later they reached, Rajkumar got down the car and after closing the door, he went to her side, opened the door and forwarded his hand towards her, she placed his hand over his hand and came out closing the door. They walked to the entrance of Rajkumar's house, Gopi performed their arti and grah pravesh and Manmeet dipped her feet in kumkum and the duo walked inside and then, he lifted her in his arms and then they directly went to their room and as he came inside, he made her sit on the decorated bed and then closed the door.

Mn~Rajkumar

He turned to her and saw her in ghunghat.

R~haan?

Mn~yaar tumhara naam aisa hai na ke gussay se Raj bulana chahiye aur pyaar se Rajkumar, hai na?

He smiled, she saw him smile through the chunri and saw his dimples.

R~haan, tumhe jaise bulana hai bulao

Mn~waise ye toh maine dekha he nahi Rajkumar, aap ke kitne cute dimples hain

R~pehle toh ye decide kar lo ke aap kehna hai ya tum

Mn~koi compliment de na toh usay thanks kehte hain Mr Rajkumar.. Ab jaise bhi kahoon, aap ya tum, baat tu tak nahi jaani chahiye, the word "tu" is the biggest disrespect

R~true, waise thanks. (he came and sat on the bed) ye ghunghat kiun daal rakha hai?

Mn~buddhu, rasam hoti hai munh dikhaai ki.

R~toh poori shahdi mein toh munh dhakka hua nahi tha tumhara, ab achanak ye rasam?

Mn~come on, rasmein toh nibhani he chahiye na, isay munh dikhaai kehte hain. Pehle gift detay hain patni ko, aur phir he chehra dekhne milta hai.

R~main tumhara chehra dekhte he fida ho chuka tha, is se bhi ziada achhi baat toh mujhe ye lagi thi ke tum kitne aazad khayalaat ki ho

Mn~really? Chalo toh phir is chehre ki keemat laga lo

R~is chehre ki koi keemat nahi

Mn~chalo toh munh dikhai ka tohfa he de do, phir he chehre dikhaun gi

R~kaisa tohfa?

Mn~heyyyy youuu! Don't tell me tum ne koi tohfa nahi liya, main nahi dikhaun gi apna chehra tumhe Raj

R~gusse se koi naam short form mein le ye toh maine first time dekha, unique

Mn~(suppressing her laughter) tum baat na ghumao, mera tohfa do chalo

R~to be honest, I don't think woh tohfa tumhe bilkul bhi pasand aye ga

Mn~kiun magar? Rasam hai, rasam toh nibhani ho gi, chehra dekhna hai ya nahi? Batao?

R~dekhna hai

Mn~chalo toh phir do

He stood up and brought the gifts and sat on the bed.

R~ye rahay, teeno'n gifts

Mn~3 gifts?

R~haan, (with this he unveiled her face and she looked at him and slightly smiled) dekho na

Mn~haan, (first she saw a diary) hey is mein kya hai?

R~apni future wife ke liye kuchh baatein, (she looked at him) koi nahi, tum phir kabhi parh lena

Mn~okay, I will see, doosra gift... (he gave her a small container which had colorful candies) ye kya? Menopause tablets?

R~haan, hain toh asal mein candies as u already know, (she chuckled) is par sab likha hai ke kaun si kab khaani chahiye

She laughed along with him.

Mn~teesra gift kya hai? (he pulled out a small box out of a small shopper and opened it showing her heart earrings taking them out) heart earrings? Now this is what I call my choice, ek dress hai usay humesha office mein pehn'ne ka dil karta hai lekin matching ke earrings us ke milte he nahi, but now I got them... Waise yoon kiun kaha ke mujhe gifts pasand nh ayengay?

R~u already know, I don't work, I felt embarrassed, but thank God ek dhang ka tohfa de saka, ye earrings

Mn~Rajkumar, u know u r the best, tum se achha toh kaheen mujhe milta bhi nahi, seriously, jo meri is zid ko maanta ke mujhe ghar ka kaam nahi karna, so all of it means a lot to me, aisay discouraged feel nahi kartay

He smiled at her and she smiled back and stood up and went and sat in front of mirror. She began to remove the jewelry. He stood up and came to help her, she looked at him through the mirror.

R~may I help?

Mn~sure

He helped her remove her jewelry and untie her hair from the hairstyle.

Mn~thanks

R~no problem

They both sat on the bed and awkward silence grew between them.

Mn~suno Rajkumar, (he looked at her) hum abhi thoray gul mil gaye magar abhi kuchh nahi ho sakta haan humare beech... I think har rishte ki shuruwat friendship se hoti hai, jab tak hum achhay friends na ban jaaein, tab tak hum achhay husband wife nahi ban paaein gay

R~true... Even I wanted the same, I am also not ready

Mn~toh soein ab?

R~sure, but kapray toh badal lein na, naam se main Rajkumar sahi lekin asli ka rajkumar thori hoon

Mn~(giggling) true, lekin kisi rajkumar se kam bhi nahi

He blushed. They changed their clothes and slept.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro