5750 Years Ago

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Red Diamond In Disguise is image above this⬆️

*Background I Time skipped past her going to earth with pink I probably make it a flashback cause it was a weird addition 🤷‍♀️*

Red Diamonds thoughts 💭

A Lot Has Been Happening For Starters Pink Or Now Rose Has Been Discovered Well Kind Of They Don't Know That She's Pink Diamond Of Course But They Know About Her Trying To Stop The Colonization Of The Planet Earth.
Blue Diamond Is Holding A Meeting On Earth To Have Her Sapphire Look Into How The Rebellion Will End Of Course I'm Going In Disguise. What Ever The Sapphire Has To Say I Have To Warn Rose. I Know That No Matter The Out Come She Will Still Want To Protect The Earth Anyway.

Author's Pov

The Room Was Elegant It was a marble Like room almost like a ball room. Diplomatic Gems of every shape and color filled the room of the cloud arena except for three ruby guards protecting a sapphire as they walk down the hall the ruby guards start to converse with each other

Ruby Guard 1: Hey Can't Wait For Those Rebels To Get Here

Ruby Guard 2: Haha, yeah! When I see those rebels I'm gonna punch them in their faces!

Ruby Guard 1: What are you saying ? I'm gonna punch them all over there bodies, and then and then It'll be over

Ruby Guard 2: What if, I just punch you!

She said as she punched Ruby in her arm playfully while she yelped in pain

While they were distracted no one noticed the new addition to the group

Ruby: Oh, come on. We'll punch 'em together When We Fuse that's why they sent um four of us...wait four

They all turned and looked at the Ruby that definitely wasn't there before

Mystery Ruby: i was assigned by my diamond as extra protection for sapphire

Ruby : Makes sense

As Ruby was distracted Ruby guard 1 attempted to punch Ruby playfully but she blocked the hit and in the process bumped in to the sapphire

Ruby:oh, i-I'm sorry let me, uh

Sapphire: I'm fine

Ruby: what?

Sapphire:it was bound to happen now stay here I must attend my duties

Ruby: right

Ruby guard 1: mmm

Ruby guard 2: yes.

Mystery Ruby: Type Shii

As sapphire turned away to leave the group looked at the mystery Ruby in shock but said nothing as the meeting began

As sapphire walked into the palanquin she spoke "I have arrived my diamond" she said

Blue Diamond: Sapphire, tell me what will happen here

Sapphire:I foresee the rebels being cornered in cloud arena. Their physical forms will be destroyed along with two of Ruby guards and myself immediately afterwards the rebels will be captured. The Rebellion ends here.

"Thank you sapphire." Blue diamond said, relieved. "that's all i need to know". "I look forward to speaking with you again once I reform back on homeworld." Sapphire said in a monotone almost robotic voice as she left to take her place next to her Ruby guards."What a beautiful place to build a colony.i wish I could have seen more of this planet." sapphire said looking at the little bit of view that was visible from here.

Ruby: uh..there's still time

Sapphire: What a nice thought,but..no

As Their conversation was cut short by a voice that filled the room and gained everyone's attention

Rose: Blue Diamond, leave this planet! This colony will not be completed!

Ruby Guard 2: It's The Rebels!

Mystery Ruby: 'I can't let them try and fuse with me my cover will be blown' The mystery Ruby panicked as she watched this all unfold

Rose: We....

Rose &pearl: The Crystal Gems!

The attack begins as the pearl defeated Gems left and right.the Ruby guards fused into a much bigger Ruby and charged at Rose Quartz but she counter attacked defusing the Ruby fusion. Pearl immediately after destroyed the physical forms of two rubies. "Thank you,Ruby. You did your best." Sapphire said Ruby understanding what sapphire meant " Noo!!"Yelled Ruby as Mystery Ruby watching as Pearl approached nearer she pushed Ruby Into sapphire to push them out of pearls reach only to in the process causing the two Gems to fuse.

As Pearl was about to still strike rose interjected "wait! this is... hm?" As rose spoke she noticed the other gems approaching "....let's Go" rose said as she began to take her leave "uh..bye!" Said pearl as they leaped away.

Garnet: is this... ?

The moment soon ended as they unfused and the crowd closed in on them and voiced their opinions
"Unbelievable!"
"Disgusting!"
"This Is Unheard of!"

A Voice cut through the crowd the voice of Blue Diamond "The rebels have fled.Sapphire this was not the scenario you described!."Blue Diamond said Her anger very apparent in the tone of her voice

Sapphire: This is... Not what I saw! I don't know what happened, I...

Ruby: No! It was me!

"Clearly." said Blue Diamond "Fusing With a member of my court?"Blue Diamond with sound of disgust and disappointment in her tone. "Forgive me,I.. !" Ruby said trying to get forgiveness from the Diamond. "You Will Be Broke For This!"Blue Diamond said cutting the pled of Ruby short.

"Time to go!" the mystery Ruby yelled as she pulled ruby and sapphire with her to the ledge "Waaaait!! WHatt Are You doinggg!" Ruby yelled in shock With Not Time To respond the mystery Ruby pulled them with her as she jumped off the ledge of the arena"Nooo!" Ruby yelled as she thought they would be shattered from the impact of the fall but before they could smack the ground sapphire safely floated them to the ground.

Ruby: Uh, why'd you do that!? We have to get her back up there!

As Mystery Ruby stood there not responding she thought 'she does know they were gonna shatter her right?' and as if Sapphire heard her she said "They were gonna break you!". 'Wow is she a mind reader too' mystery Ruby thought as she tuned back in to the conversation.

"Who Cares?! There's tons of me!" Ruby said still trying to argue with sapphire. Before anyone could debate further it started raining "well we can't do much Inna rain let's find some shelter"mystery Ruby said calmly as she grabbed their hands walking towards a nearby cave in the distance.

Authors Note: Ight y'all I'm Back Writing Dis Cause I'm Bored Again But Imma Make This More Like A Reader Insert Type Of Thing So It's Gonna Follow The Steven Universe Storyline With Some Changes To Accommodate The Addition Of Red Diamond

What do You Think Of This chapter?

What do you think of mystery Ruby?

Should she reveal herself soon?

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro