Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Bedtime was another night of wondering why Jungkook was distracted. Yoongi didn't understand why his boyfriend was so fixated on his phone lately. Whenever Yoongi would ask what he was doing, Jungkook would give a non-answer. It was actually making Yoongi worry a bit. His sleepy mind would bring up memories of Yukwon. He remembered all the times they'd be lying in bed, but Yukwon would be on his phone instead of cuddling Yoongi.

What was Jungkook doing? Was he tired of Yoongi? Was he finding something else to ease his boredom? Was he searching for a new mate? Had he already found one? Yoongi wondered briefly if he was going to need Jimin to knock some sense into him again. The more he thought about it, the more he wanted to talk to Jimin. Maybe Yoongi needed his best friend to help him feel better and more secure.

With a sigh, Yoongi sat up and got out from beneath the blanket, rising from the bed. He hated getting out of bed once he was comfortable, but it didn't seem like he would get any sleep until his mind would be put at ease.

"Yoongi?" Jungkook's attention was away from his phone now that his mate had moved. "Where are you going?"

Yoongi glanced back at Jungkook, seeing the phone still in the incubus' hands. "I just need to talk to Jimin real quick. I'll be right back." He reached over and gave Jungkook's head a soft pat before leaving the bedroom. He hoped Jimin and Seokjin weren't already asleep or in the middle of other nightly activities; he would hate to be a bother. He listened as he walked down the hall, his ears ready to catch any sound that might indicate that they were busy with each other, but he heard nothing.

Once he stood in front of Jimin's bedroom door, Yoongi inhaled deeply before letting out the breath slowly to calm his nerves a little. He wondered what he should say. He didn't want to just outright accuse Jungkook of being unfaithful or bored with their relationship; that would be hasty. However, he did want to voice his concerns and get Jimin's opinion.

In a healthy relationship, communication was the key. Yoongi knew that. He knew he needed to talk about his feelings with Jungkook, but he was growing insecure and felt like he might mess things up if he talked to Jungkook and said the wrong things. What if he was too straightforward and hurt Jungkook's feelings? What if he unintentionally offended him? If Jungkook wasn't already looking for a new mate, Yoongi didn't want to be the one to give him a reason to start looking.

His mind was going wild with potential outcomes that he didn't want to happen. So much so, Yoongi jolted slightly when Jimin's bedroom door opened. He hadn't even knocked yet. Standing there in the open doorway was his best friend. "Oh, uh..."

"How long were you planning on standing there?" Jimin was in his pajamas, and his hair was a little messy, like he'd been comfortable in bed. "You know I could see the shadow of your feet under the door, right?"

"I didn't think of that," Yoongi answered honestly. That hadn't even crossed his mind with all the other thoughts taking up his brain space. "I just want to talk to you about something, but it can wait. If you were going to sleep, I don't want to bother you." Yoongi knew that he wouldn't be able to sleep if he didn't talk about this, but he also didn't want to impose. Maybe he could just chicken out and let it be.

It was then that Seokjin stepped up behind Jimin, also in pajamas. Unlike Jungkook, Seokjin had found a liking for pajamas. "Should I step out so you two can chat privately?"

At that, Yoongi shook his head. "No, that's okay. Maybe you can help." It wasn't exactly common for Yoongi to discuss such a personal thing with Seokjin, but it wasn't something that never happened. He knew he could count on Seokjin to give him some insight into what Jungkook might be thinking at times. After all, Seokjin was Jungkook's best friend.

"So first you say that you just need to talk about something. Now you're saying that you need help." Jimin let a knowing smile spread over his lips. "How can we help, Hyung?"

Yoongi glanced down the hall toward his own bedroom, returned his gaze to Jimin and Seokjin, then looked down at the floor. Asking for help wasn't a strength of his. And his current feelings were left over from his awful relationship with Yukwon, that selfish cheater; he still struggled to talk about that. "Well, it's about...Yukwon...and Jungkook." He knew from the silence that followed his words that Jimin and Seokjin were confused. He wasn't surprised. What connection could Yukwon and Jungkook possibly have, aside from the time Jungkook had given that jerk a much-deserved punch in the face? It wasn't until Yoongi lifted his gaze to view their faces that he saw Jimin's huffy expression.

"Is Jungkook showing Yukwon-like behavior," Jimin spat out, face red. "If he is, I'll kick his ass so hard he'll have a second butthole."

"Yukwon..?" Seokjin was more confused but only for a moment. It clicked in his head who was being discussed soon enough. Placing a hand onto Jimin's shoulder, he spoke calmly. "Let's just hear what Yoongi has to say and help the best we can."

That gave Yoongi a sense of relief. "So, uh...I know I mentioned to you guys this morning that Jungkook has been busy on his phone at night lately..."

"Yeah, you did mention that." Jimin's face was surprisingly already back to its regular color. "Wait a minute..." But with the mention of the awful cheater's name, he became suspicious. "You are suspecting that he's keeping secrets, aren't you?" Seeing that Yoongi appeared uncertain, Jimin frowned. "Are you worried that he's talking to someone else?"

"I don't know." Yoongi really wasn't sure. He loved Jungkook so much, and he didn't want to think that anything was wrong, but it was like a nagging feeling in the back of his mind. It was a scar left from Yukwon. His experiences with that unhealthy relationship had left residue that Yoongi might never be able to fully remove. "I love Jungkook, you know. I trust him, but...I don't think he's cheating on me or even thinking about doing so, but I can't help but feel worried. He's scrolling on his phone at night, just like Yukwon always did, but I don't know what to think of it. He's keeping something from me, and I want to know what it is, but I also know that Jungkook is allowed to have things that are just his. He doesn't have to share everything with me, but...I don't know."

Hearing Yoongi's explanation, Seokjin reached out and ruffled his hair. "I'll talk to him in the morning. He doesn't need to know that you came to us about this. I'll just ask him about it, and see what he says."  That seemed like a good solution. Being Jungkook's best friend, Seokjin might get an answer.

"And if that doesn't work, it's new butthole time."

"No, Jimin."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro