4- off limits

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

" Biana! You wanna be partners?" 

Biana turned around. Maruca, the girl from earlier was standing there. " Sure! Of course!" She said happily. " Yay! Ok so.." Maruca said as she hopped on the stool. 

~ after school~ 

Biana was looking for Maruca and she obviously wasn't here yet. " Hey uh Biana. Would you like to go shopping with us?" Sophie asked walking up. " Sure! But can my friend come too?" Biana asked. " Yep!" Marella chimed in. " Ok, but we do have to go to my house after!" Biana squealed as Maruca slides next to Biana. " Wait after my detention with you know who," sophie murmured 

" Take us to the mall please." Maruca said to the driver. The driver nodded and drove the 4 to the mall. " Ok so we have to by those shoes! Totes!" Biana squealed as she rushed over to the shoe store.

" Ok so we bought shoes, a dress, some jeans, earrings, and some chocolate." Sophie gasped. " Yea even I was tired after that." Maruca said. 

" Ok next stop, My house!" Biana said as she walked toward the cab again with the 3 on her tail. " Could you take us to Huckleberry drive please?" Biana asked.

" Of course, Mam." 

" Woah this is your house?" Maruca asked. " Yep." Biana murmured as she fiddled the lock. " You should see Sophie's hers is the same size as Biana's in the front but huge in the back. 

" Finally you-

" Fitz move." Biana said pushing past him. Sophie, Marella, and Maruca went to hang their coats while Biana discovered Keefe was also here. 

" Omg keefe it's been-

" Shhh! I'm trying to surprise Foster."  Keefe said as she shushed her. Biana flushed red. Marella and Maruca walked in the living room and drooled at the sight of Fitz and Keefe. 

Like drooled. 

" Guys, my brother is off limits." Biana warned. The 2 turned to Keefe. " He's almost Sophie's future husband." Biana whispered.

Sophie walked in fiddling with the zipper on her sweater. " Biana help." She said as she tried to pull it up. 

" Biana. Biana. Biana?" Sophie  asked and finally looked up. " KEEFE?" Sophie yelled as she ran to hug him. " Sup Foster." 

" How? Wait this is so cool!" Sophie squealed as she climbed on Keefe's back.

( A/N: told ya. Sokeefe :)

" We have almost everyone here!" Biana squealed. Maruca and Marella looked confused. Very confused.

" No, we're here." Someone said from the darkness.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro