5- back to school

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

" No, we're here." Someone said from the darkness.

Appearing out of the darkness was Dex, Linh & Tam, and Wylie?

" Wait, don't tell me. Did you stalk them?" Sophie asked

" No." Fitz answered.

" Did you.. kidnap them?" She asked.

" No."

" Did you..marry Linh and then asked her to come here?" She asked.

" EWW! NO!" Linh screamed

" Fine.. did you....move together?" She asked.

" No.."

" FINE JUST TELL ME FOR GOD'S SAKE" Sophie screamed.

" So I had their number and I tho-

" Wait stop stop. You THOUGHT? OMG! BIANA YOUR BROTHER CHANGED! HE THOUGHT!" Sophie screamed in excitement.

" Wait am i the only one confused?" Maruca asked.

" Here so basically when Fitz was younger he didn't think. Like literally, he was the DUMBEST person in our school." Keefe said.

Marella nodded knowing that she understood.

Sophie zoned out while Fitz kept on talking. She was watching Keefe.

Those ice blue eyes, the very good looking face, the HAIR- 

Wait no Sophie was not about to drool over keefe. She looked away and focused on Dex. 

He was practically drooling over Marella. Drooling.

Sophie smiled. Dex had finally found someone to like. " Well uhm you guys will be going to Foxfire Middle right?" Biana asked everyone.

Well she said it directly to Tam's face. " Yep!" Wylie said scratching his neck.

" Good good well I'll see everyone tomorrow!" Sophie said as she grabbed her bag and turned to leave. " Ah, ah, ah, Miss Foster where do you think your going?" Keefe asked sliding his arm up her shoulders. 

Out of the corner of Sophie's eye's she saw the girls practically swooning at their 'romantic' sight. " BTW SLEEPOVER SATURDAY!" Biana yelled. Sophie nodded. 

" You know, I can walk you home. If you like." Keefe smirked. " Well I'd say No thank you." Sophie said smirking back. The 2 kept walking. " Ok., then. See you tomorrow!" Keefe yelled as he bowed. Sophie curtsied back. 

~Friday~ 

Sophie woke up and she remembered. Friday. Last day of the week. Friday funday. She L-O-V-E-D Friday's.  She twisted her hair to a braid.

Sophie:

Marella:

Biana:

Maruca:

( let's just say her hair's down)

Linh:

( hers too)

" OMG WE HAVE THE SAME MINDS!" Biana squealed when they saw her. " Kiinda I guess." Maruca added. 

" So.. did you ask them?" Fitz asked walking behind Biana.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro