1| Me And My Sensei

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

-Present, 3 years later, May 8th 20xx-

*Click*

*Sound of cassette tape being inserted into a tape recorder before being closed*

*Click*

*A sigh was heard*

*Tape recorder is now recording*

"Hmm...Now, where to begin?

Heh...Looks like I have to start this short entry by introducing myself, huh?

*Clears throat*

My name is Ryobo. I'm 16 years old, born on December 20th, 20xx. For 3 years, my parents and little brother have been missing...

Unfortunately, I can't seem to remember their faces. The only thing I can remember is the car accident that happened to me when I was 13 years old.

But, I do know my sensei's a friend of my missing parents.

He's even joined forces with The Resistance and became a hero too as well before.

That's all I remember and know about so far, thanks to Takuro Sensei.

I should be signing off now. Sensei's waiting for me."

After I recorded my personal thoughts into the tape recorder, I pushed the stop button before taking the tape out and writing "Ryobo's Tape #1" in black permanent marker.

Then I putted it and the tape recorder up in a small-medium sized portable bag, where I could keep all of my personal journal entry cassette tapes stored, fitting perfectly inside my backpack as I was packing things up and getting ready to leave.

"You ready, snowflake?" Takuro Sensei asked as he was downstairs waiting for me.

I nodded.

"Got your katana?"

I nodded again before showing him.

"Good. Now, let's go."

I chuckled a little as I followed after Takuro Sensei, as he lead the way of where our next training ground should be.

"Snowflake" is what he likes to nickname me. Sometimes he calls me "Nerd", "Goldie eye", or even "Punk".

Which I don't really care, but, think those nicknames are pretty cool.

Part of the reason why I was nicknamed "Snowflake" is because of my fur and how it's the color, white.

But, I can explain all of that later.

"Hey, Takuro Sensei? I got a question for ya. It's about my training..."

"Yeah? What is it?"

"When will I know that I've mastered all of the skills that you've taught me so far?" I asked.

"Hmm...You're always good at asking me really good questions, Ryobo, my boy." Sensei went as he started thinking while scratching his chin a bit.

"I'm sure you'll find the answer in your heart and when in an actual life-threatening battle."

"You always say that to me, old man." I replied, chuckling again, only over his commentary and responses this time.

Sensei started laughing a bit before ruffling me on the head.

"Ah, you're such a spoiled teen, but that's what makes you special and my number one student out of all the others that I've been training for most of my entire life." He says.

"You've been a true, young, obedient, mature, and a very respectful gentlemen ever since the day we first met. At first, I thought you were faking it, which was why I was so hard and strict on you all the time until now..."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro