Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

While I plunge towards the ocean, screaming and struggling to catch the wind with my wings, (Even though I knew I couldn't drown, minor detail.) I suddenly stop just a snout away from colliding with the ocean as I feel a pair of talons gripping on my back. The owner of the pair of talons lifted me up back on the land, dropping me down a meter away from the soil and I land with a loud 'THUD!'. I grumbled as I get up and look at the dragon, (I guessed, because it had talons and it could carry a gods dam dragon the size of me. Just a guess.) that saved me from belly flopping into the ocean from a cliff.

The dragon had probably the same amount of scars as me, it's scales looked like it could've been made out of Stygian iron, like Nico's sword, it's tail's tip was sharp like a spear's head, but what caught my eye was that the dragon really reminded me of a certain son of Hades. Wierd.

"Um...thanks?" I asked sheepishly, not knowing wether this dragon speaks the same dragon language as me, or even if there are different dragon languages, like Dragon French, or Dragon Japanese, or Dragon Spanish.

The dark dragon didn't lift it's head to look at me when it replied.

"You weigh a ton..." He said. Oh, yes, by the sound of the dragon's voice I have discovered that this dragon was indeed a dude. "It's hard enough to fly with my own weight as it is..." He said with a low and quiet voice, the dragon's features were thin and his scales looked unaturally dry dry to me.

"Well um, who are you again?" I asked, now knowing that this dragon does indeed speak Dragon English. The dragon turned to me and gave me a familiar glare-like look and the realization clicked in my head. "Holy Hades- I mean no offense if you are who I think you are..." I said quickly, the dragon sighed.

"You know sometimes I wonder how my younger self had a crush on you..." The dragon said.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro