Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Death?

--

Previously:

Sakura and Chiyo were fighting Sasori.

Kakashi and Naruto blasted Deidara's other arm off.

Naruto got angry when Deidara turned into a clay clone. A red cloak of chakra formed around him.

Umiko woke up.

That's when the real fun began.

No One's POV

Umiko woke up and saw what was happening. There was the Kyubbi's red cloak forming around him. His teeth grew sharper and the whiskers on his cheeks grew darker. His air spiked up and his claws extended. A tail started to form out.

He then yelled a short battle cry and and punched the remains of Deidara's clay clone.

It shattered as he jumped away and looked around with his red cat-like eyes.

"Naruto!" Umiko cried out and got up.

He turned around and looked at her. Rushing towards her, he pulled his fist out. Umiko caught it in her hand and winced a little 'Hot...!'

Deidara, who was watching from the distance, widen his eyes 'How could she withstand his punch?'

She pulled back her fist and punched him in the face. He flew back. Umiko shut her eyes 'Forgive me'

She appeared behind him and grabbed him, wincing at how hot he was (not that kind of hot)

"K-Kakashi sensei! H-Hurry!" She gasped.

The copy cat nin appeared in front of him and immediately slapped the paper, Jiraiya gave him, on his forehead.

Umiko let him go and fell to the floor in pain. There were burn marks on her skin where she grabbed him.

Naruto slowly calmed down and the bubbles retracted.

He started to fall back as Kakashi grabbed him and Umiko. He landed on a flat land.

"Umiko! Daijoubu?" Kakashi asked.

"Y-Yeah. Don't worry. It'll heal." She winced.

Naruto was panting as Kakashi took off the paper.

"You okay, Naruto?" Kakashi looked around and saw the destruction Naruto made.

He looked back at Naruto.

Deidara smirked 'I got to see something cool'

Umiko knew he was there 'I'll take care of him later...'

Team Guy chased after Deidara. He bit some of the clay off from the bird and he started to grow. Neji saw it and widen his eyes "Everyone! Get back!"

They jumped towards the group.

Umiko got in the front and did rapid handsings "Mokuton! Hobi no Jutsu!" (Wood style! Wood Expulsion Jutsu!)

"KATSU!"

A dome with a dragon face on it covered them. Kakashi opened his sharingan eye and helped getting rid of the explosion by sending it to another dimension.

The smoke cleared and everyone was shocked they didn't get killed by the fire.

They all widen their eyes as Kakashi and Umiko panted. Everyone gasped as they saw her arms.

'Her arms...it must have been hard to the jutsu if they were singed!' Kakashi was amazed.

"I'll...be...sleeping...again..." Umiko fell back and passed out again.

Kakashi caught her even if he was too, tired.

The attention was then back to Gaara. Sakura kneeled down as Gaara was laid on the grass. She hovered her hands on top of him.

"Sakura-chan...?" Naruto asked.

She closed her eyes and shook her head. Naruto's eyes looked at Gaara. His lips then trembled as he clenched his teeth. Tears rolled down his cheeks.

"Calm down, Naruto Uzumaki..." Chiyo lowly said.

"URSAI!" He turned around and glared at all of them.

"This wouldn't have happened if you Sand Shinobi had put a monster inside of Gaara! Did you even asked Gaara about how he felt?!" He put his arm over his eyes and sobbed.

Chiyo then slowly walked to Gaara. Naruto looked at her.

Umiko fluttered her eyes open and rolled her eyes over to where Gaara was. She saw Chiyo-baachan kneel next to Gaara.

The granny closed her eyes placed hands on his body. She concentrated. Opening her eyes, a burst of chakra came out. A blue sphere covered her hands.

Sakura realized it and widen her eyes "Granny Chiyo! That jutsu will...!"

She just slowly turned her head around and gave a closed eye smile.

"Hey! What are you..." Naruto went to step up but Sakura held him back with a sad face.

"Sakura-chan..." He looked at him. He gasped as Sakura turned to glare at him.

Chiyo was straining.

"This jutsu...is a special jutsu that only Granny Chiyo possesses." Sakura said.

Chiyo's grunted as the sphere got smaller. A new pair of hands then came and settle them on top of hers. She looked up and met a pair of yellow eyes.

"Here. Use some of my chakra." Umiko smiled.

--

'Who am I...? I...I am...'

A hand landed on his shoulder. He looked up and widen his eyes.

"Gaara." Naruto smiled.

'Naruto...?'

He looked beside him and saw Umiko. He was even more surprised. She smiled at him.

"Glad you're alive, Gaara."

He looked in front of him, and gasped. A lot of Sand Shinobis were there, smiling.

"This is..." Gaara said.

"Everyone came running to help you." Naruto smiled.

"Gaara-sama!" Matsuri came running up to him "Are you alright?"

He nodded, still surprised.

She smiled.

"HURRAY!"

Umiko looked down at the lifeless body of Chiyo-baachan and smiled sadly 'Arigato...'

Kankuro started to talk to Naruto "Well, it shouldn't be me you should thank. You should thank Granny Chiyo." He looked over at her "She sleeping right now, but she used incredible Medical Ninjutsu to save Gaara."

Umiko looked over to Naruto sadly "Naru-kun, you're wrong."

He was confused "Huh? What do you mean I'm wrong?"

"She wasn't just using Medical Ninjutsu..." Kankuro said.

"She used the Reanimation jutsu." Umiko saddened.

"Granny Chiyo is dead." Naruto widen his eyes.

"W-What do you mean by that?"

"It's a Ninjutsu that allows you to bring a dead person back to life, in exchange for your own..." Umiko explained.

Umiko kneeled in front of Granny Chiyo and brought her head down, pressing her forehead against the floor 'Thank you...for teaching me Reanimation Ninjutsu. I promise I'll use it for someone special'

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro