Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

TARUM

~~~°°°~~~

It's been a week now, and Ikechukwu couldn't deny he didn't enjoy the wet dreams he had involving the lady he had come across at the market. Her face and voice still teased him, whenever he remembered the small smile she gave him, he would find himself smiling and giggling like a little teenage girl who just got a text from her crush.

He sat in front of his yard, he had been reading a book when he decided to scroll through some of his WhatsApp texts, he ignored the ones whose replies he hadn't thought of yet, and moved on to more important text or what someone like Kunle considered more important, nude pics of Juanita.

Ikechukwu shook his head and deleted the pics as Juanita herself stood in the compound washing clothes before him.

Kunle - Guy, do you see those tits? This girl sha don't want to free me oo

Ikechukwu rolled his eyes, one day Kunle would have to learn to hold a higher respect for ladies, it sucks how he treats most of them as sex toys.

Kunle - The girl sha wants to fuck you oo, when she came over the other day, it was actually you she wanted to see.

Ikechukwu frowned as he looked up at Juanita who was already staring at him, she gave him a small smile and winked. Ikechukwu gulped as he read Kunle's text again.

Ikechukwu - Really?

He regretted sending the text the moment he tapped the send button. He could already see Kunle smirking in his head as he read Ikechukwu's reply.

Kunle - Now you're interested?

Ikechukwu - You know what, forget that question. I have to go rest.

He left the app and went back to his book, but then he found his eyes travelling over to Juanita. She was really beautiful, he had to admit to himself and if only she didn't jump at the dick of every man she met and actually wore decent clothes, Ikechukwu could see himself in a relationship with her.

His eyes travelled to her shirt, she wasn't wearing a bra, he didn't need her to tell him before he noticed it. Because of how she was bent to wash her clothes, he could see her full breast, he wondered if she noticed what she was letting out for the world to see. He bit his lips when he saw her pink nipples, he could tell they were hard because of the way they popped out.

Ikechukwu shifted his butt on the chair when he felt the growing feeling in his jeans, he tore his eyes aware from Juanita's breast, feeling disgusted with himself, feeling even more disgusted at the hard-on he had.

The dick waits for no man.

Ikechukwu stood up quickly to go back to his house, he wanted to get rid of his hard-on before they got noticed.

"Ike," Juanita called in a sickly sweet voice. She wiped the soap suds on her palms at the back of her jeans, she held a smile as she walked to him in jaunty steps, she looked good and she knew it.

"Oh, hi." He greeted with a small wave.

"Hi," she said brushing her hair behind her ears. "It's just that we have been neighbors for about a year now and well..." She looked down to the floor, before looking up at him shyly. "We haven't really gotten to know each other."

"Oh, well, that's because I'm mostly busy... Erhh..." He faded off not sure of what to say. The reason he hasn't related with Juanita as much as others was because the first day he met her, she had grabbed his dick that same night.

"Maybe I could come over later and we could talk? You know, get to know each other?"

"Oh, that won't be a possible, I have a program to attend this night."

"A program?" A sad pout came on her face but was quickly replaced with a smile. "Tomorrow then?"

"Eh..." He rammed through his head for an excuse to give. "Actually that won't work also, I would be so tired when coming back from work, I don't think I could spare time to chat."

She frowned. "Why do I feel like you just don't want to speak to me, did I do anything wrong?"

Ikechukwu wondered if he should mention to her that she just fucked his best friend the other day, but he kept quiet because he didn't believe that was something a gentleman should do. "No, no, I'm sorry you feel that way-"

"Juanita!" A voice shouted from upstairs. "Come and check this beans you put on fire!" It was her mother. Juanita looked really embarrassed, she opened her mouth to say something but closed it back and turned to run to her house.

Ikechukwu glanced down to his jeans, happy that Juanita hadn't noticed his boner, thanks to the big book he placed just right over it. He hurried his steps to enter his house, masturbation was something he tried his best to abstain from, but being a twenty-five year old virgin, Ikechukwu couldn't help but to bring the satisfaction his penis demands.

At a time he had waited for hours, wondering if it would go down, but with each tick of the clock, his dick throbbed rhythmically. He gave a small curse as he opened the door.

"Brother Ike!" A familiar voice shouted behind him. Ikechukwu froze as he realised who was speaking.

Two months ago, he had given Ibrahim, a chance to preach to him, what he didn't expect was for Ibrahim to show his face at his doorstep the following Saturday to preach 'The Good News'.

Putting on a fake smile, he faced Ibrahim. "Good afternoon Ibrahim."

"Ha," Ibrahim said. "I see you remember my name this time." Ibrahim was dressed like a born and bred Jehovah witness. He wore a suit that was actually twice his size and with the way the wind was fanning his trousers, Ikechukwu wondered how it hadn't carried Ibrahim with it.

There was an awkward silence between them as both men stared at the other, a weird smile on their face as they both thought on what to say.

Ikechukwu cleared his throat. "I'm sorry, I can't stay to talk, I have something to take care of."

"No, not to worry, I won't take much of your time."

"No, no, you don't understand, it's really urgent and uh... Important." He gulped hoping Ibrahim wouldn't question him further.

"Ok, another time then," Ibrahim said. Ikechukwu nodded his head and watched him leave before he ran into his apartment.

The dick waits for no man.

~~~

"Mary, open the door," Chioma called from the other side.

"No, leave me alone, I am not in a good mood!" Mary shouted, taking a swing of the beer beside her. Tabitha lay in a corner of the room taking her nap, asleep, she looked like the cutest car you would have come across.

"You are never in a good mood, just open the door, I have something you will like!"

"Please," Mary rolled her eyes. "What can you possible have that I would be interested in."

"I am going to act like I wasn't offended by that and tell you I can help you with your vacation problem."

Mary jumped up and ran to the door, she opened it and dragged Chioma inside. "Then why didn't you say anything, what have you got?"

Chioma sighed. "You could have at least offered me a seat first," she said as Mary locked the doors. "Anyways, I found my great grandma Tarum, we all thought it was at the bottom of the golden river, but no, it was actually hidden in a box under a bed," she told her walking over to Mary's bed. "If only I wasn't so lazy to clean her old room years ago."

"A Tarum?" Mary repeated following her. "What's that?"

"You said you needed a virgin, right?"

Mary nodded. "You know I do."

"Well this would help you find that virgin you need," Chioma said unzipping her bag. "If the information I got was right, not just any virgin, one within your vicinity, with a power so strong to give you at least six years vacation."

"You're bluffing."

"I do not bluff," Chioma said. She brought out a small orb. It looked just like any other ordinary orb, but with a clear and strong mind, the orb was strong enough to reveal great things to both men and demons.

"That's it?" Mary asked.

"Obviously." Chioma rolled her eyes, Mary shot her a look, resisting the urge to smack her head.

"Just hold the ball and think of what you want and the ball shall reveal it to you," Chioma informed her, handing the ball over to her. "Handle it with care, it's really fragile and well, we don't know if there are others right there."

Mary nodded her head taking the ball. "Ok," she whispered. "So, I just have to think of virgins, male virgins." She muttered to herself.

Chioma watched as Mary closed her eyes, her eyes moved over to the ball, hoping it would work. She had read about the wonders of the Tarum from her grandmother books, all she had ever seen was their pictures on the pages since her grandma never let anyone see it.

At first she thought her eyes were deceiving her, but then she saw the light the ball was omitting, her face lit up at the glow, her eyes transfixed as it reflected on her eyeballs. "It's working Mary," she whispered.

Mary opened her eyes the second she heard the words, together they both watched the ball slowly reveal the image of a young man—a young man masturbating.

"That's the virgin?" Mary asked in disbelief.

~~~°°°~~~

Kindly leave a comment on your thoughts on this chapter, votes will be appreciated also.

Stay safe ❤️

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro