Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

NICE TO MEET YA

~~~°°°~~~

"Are you sure this Tarum is working right?" Mary asked. "This dude looks nothing like a virgin."

Chioma frowned and peered into the orb again. "The Tarum doesn't lie Mary, if it says he is a virgin, then he is... Woah, girl just look at that big dick." She looked at the masturbating dude then back to Mary. "If you don't want him, can I have him."

"I didn't say I didn't want him, just surprised that a guy, with a great body like that and-"

"Don't forget the fine dick," Chioma added wiggling her eyebrows mischievously.

Mary frowned and smacked her head. "Just surprised he is still a virgin." She completed her sentence.

"Ow!" Chioma moaned rubbing her head. "Anyways, are you going to work on him tonight?"

"No."

"No?"

"No."

"What do you mean by 'No'?"

"What else can someone mean by No? Do you want to hear it in Spanish?"

"Yes."

"Still No."

"Yes."

"We could go on this forever Chioma and I don't have time for this, so can you kindly get out."

"Is that anyway to treat a visitor? You know sometimes I feel like you keep me around just to use me."

"Sometimes?"

"I am never speaking to you again," Chioma said offended and she dissapeared immediately.

Mary sighed and jumped on her bed, closing her eyes as she relaxed into the comfort it gave. Chioma was like a pet, all she had to do was get her a treat and all would be forgiven.

~~~

Mary walked up to the receptionist behind the desk since she was the only one in the small room. She was putting on a black gown, it was really tight  and hugged her body, showing  her defined curves, it had a low neck in the chest area, revealing the fair part of her cleavage to the world.

The receptionist was busy typing quickly at her phone screen, she had a gum in her mouth which she chewed really loudly, it irked Mary, but she pushed the feeling aside. "Good afternoon," Mary greeted with a smile.

The lady raised her head making Mary flinch back a little, the makeup on the her face reminded Mary of a wannabe clown. The lady's face was scrunched in irritation and it did nothing at all to help her facial look. "Yes?" She asked in a harsh tone. "How can I help you?"

Mary raised an annoyed brow at that, but still smiled as she kept it in. "I'm here to see Mr..." Mary cleared her throat. "Dr Ikechukwu Okeke."

"He's busy," She told Mary and went back to her phone.

Mary twisted her palms in a angry fist and sucked the air in through gritted teeths producing a hissing sound. "Fine," she said. "I will wait for him."

She walked to one of the waiting chairs and took a seat, tapping her fingers on a thigh as she waited. Few minutes later a woman came rushing in.

"Beatrice Beatrice!" The woman greeted as she walked in. The receptionist, Beatrice, raised her head up, a smile on her face as she heard the familiar voice of her friend.

"Madam cash, Madam cash," Beatrice greeted, her clown face in a full grin. "It's been long oo."

"Abi, I traveled to Togo to..." Her voice faded off when she saw Mary, then she glanced back at Beatrice. "You know na."

Beatrice clapped her hands in laughter. "I trust you, sharp sharp woman. Abeg, come sit down, gist me everything."

"Excuse me!" Mary called making the two women to look at her. "Is the doctor ready now?"

"No, please don't disturb me, the doctor is busy," Beatrice said in a very rude manner. And at that moment, Mary decided even if it took a week or a month, she would make sure Beatrice lost her job in the hospital.

Without another word, she stood up and started walking to where she suspected was the doctor's office.

"Madam where are you going to?" Beatrice questioned. "I said the doctor is busy."

"If you lay your filthy hands on me I will break them," Mary threatened not looking back at her. She opened the doors and walked in.

Ikechukwu had his head laying back, his eyes closed. He jumped up at the sound of his door being kicked open.

"I'm sorry Sir," Beatrice said glancing from him to Mary. "I told her you were busy, but she wouldn't listen."

Ikechukwu rubbed his eyes. "It's fine Beatrice, and I am not busy." He rubbed his eyes looking at the lady who walked in. Ikechukwu felt his insides freeze as his eyes landed on Mary, he recognized her immediately from the day he met her in the market. "Uh, w–welcome," he shifted in his seat nervously.

"Sir?"

"You can leave now Bridget, I will attend to her," he said pronouncing Beatrice name wrong. She frowned when she heard it, the eyeing Mary, who was smiling at Ikechukwu, she walked out of the office.

"Sorry about that," Ikechukwu apologized on Beatrice behalf. "She can be on the edge sometimes."

"Your receptionist is very rude to the patients coming here, she called me all sorts of bad names, kept me waiting for hours and even tried to lay a hand on me," Mary complained in a distressed tone.

"Oh." Ikechukwu stood up. "I'm so sorry Miss, she's usually not like that, I promise it won't repeat itself again." He assured her.

She walked over to the chair available to patients and sat down slowly, Ikechukwu followed after she had settled.

"So uhm..." He kept his shaky palms on his laps. "How can I help you?"

"Well, it's just that," she looked away feigning embarrassment.

"It's nothing Miss, you can tell me anything," Ikechukwu said.

She looked at his trusting face for awhile and then took a heavy gulp. "Is it a problem not to get release in sex?"

Ikechukwu blinked twice in shock, that wasn't a question he was expecting at all. "Uh?"

"It's just...Lately I have been getting the urge to—to touch myself more often."

Ikechukwu's lips felt very dry all of a sudden, and the growing in his pants did nothing to help.the situation. "Uh... Touch yourself?"

"Yes, is it normal?" She leaned forward, revealing most part of her cleavage to Ikechukwu. He kept his eyes on her face and resisted all temptations to glance down.

"Ok Miss, did this feeling start recently? Or is it something you've always had."

"Since I started dating, I have never gotten sexual satisfaction from my partner, so..." She gave a small laugh. "I feel so weird talking about this."

Ikechukwu swallowed heavily, at the moment there was nothing he wanted to do more but slap himself, he was hard, very hard and from past experience he knew there was nothing he could do to bring his urge down, except masturbation of course, which wasn't an option at the moment.

He cleared his throat. "There is no need to feel that way, it's just you and I here."

"Ok, so well, I have only been with one man ever and well, it's just that he has never brought me satisfaction and I thought I had a problem, but when I touch myself..."

"It's different?"

She nodded her head. "Yes." At the moment Mary was tapping her back with the Nollywood act, she didn't even think of the story to tell him till she arrived and everything seemed to he working smoothly.

"Your partner, have long have you two been together?" Ikechukwu asked.

"More than a year," she answered.

"Well..."

"Mary," she offered her name.

"Mary," he repeated. "Do you love this man you're dating?"

Mary kept quiet for awhile. "He's a really nice guy," she said.

"Do you find yourself sexually attracted to him?" He asked.

Mary acted like she was thinking about it for awhile. "Sadly, no."

"Than that should be why you can't be satisfied during sex. You should talk to your partner about this, let him know how you feel and you both can work on this."

"It would hurt his feelings, but I will try." She said and then proceeded to open her bag, she brought out her phone. "Can I please get your number?"

"Sure," Ikechukwu said quickly. He glanced down at his hard-on, grateful for the table that obscured Mary's view from it. He collected the phone and tapped his number.

"Ok," Mary said standing up. "I will give you a call."

"I will be expecting... I mean, ok." He watched her as she walked out gracefully, she closed the door behind her gently.

Ikechukwu sat still for awhile, he still couldn't believe what had just happened. He looked down at his trousers. "Fuck."

~~~°°°~~~

So, they finally met :-)

Kindly drop a vote and your thoughts.

Stay safe ❤️

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro