Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Note: This is a filler chapter, it has nothing to do with the plot. I just really wanted to write this, so I hope you enjoy.

HOLY HOLY

~~~°°°~~~

Hypocrites! Don't we just hate them? But if we do hate them, then we must hate ourselves more right? Because you can keep lying to yourselves, but what you do in the dark, will one day be revealed in the open and when that day comes, you will cover yourself in shame while the people mock you.’

Ikechukwu hugged his pillows round his head, the words from the Chosen mopol was really starting to irritate him as it disturbed him from his sleep. Ikechukwu still didn't understand how people would wake up by five in the morning, just to come out and preach when they can do the same thing by twelve or whatever time normal people woke up.

He knew the voice so well, it was his neighbor, Mr Uche Amadi. Mr  Amadi was a single man in his late thirties, though he looked like he was in his fifties. No one knew the day he moved into the compound, but his presence was noticed the day he started preaching. No one knew his occupation, but Ikechukwu knew whatever he did, it sure was bringing him money due to the expensive cars he owned. Kunle would sometimes joke that if Ikechukwu didn't change, he would end up like him, Ikechukwu had nightmares after that.

“Do unto others, what you want to be done to you!” Mr Amadi shouted ringing his church bell.

Ikechukwu sighed and threw his pillows away, it wasn't helping matters. He heard a bang which made him jump up with a start, he got out from his bed and he walked outside, to find Kunle wearing a shirt as he hurried to the living room.

"Where are you going by this time?" Ikechukwu asked.

"Where else?" He asked like it had an obvious answer. "I am going to talk to that man outside there, he is mad, it's like he was sent by my village people!" Kunle shouted putting on his bathroom slippers, he headed to the door.

Ikechukwu rushed after him. "Kunle calm down, wetin the man do?"

"Are you asking me that?" Kunle said as he unbolted the door stepping outside, Ikechukwu fast behind him. "Other people are preaching on the streets, he is preaching inside the compound, is it only him that paid house rent?"

Mr Amadi turned to their direction when he heard their approaching steps. Bringing his microphone to his mouth. "Stay away from immoral acts, so you can walk into the kingdom of God." Now, it was very obvious that he was referring to Kunle.

"Your Papa!" Kunle shouted, showing Mr Amadi the Waka hand. "It is you that will not walk into the kingdom of God with your KK legs." He was referring to Mr Amadi's K-leg.

"I won't talk back at you," Mr Amadi said looking the other side. "Stephen was being stoned to death by the Sanhedrin, but like he said 'Lord do not hold this sin against them'." Then turning back to face Kunle. "I pray the Lord showers his mercy on you."

Ikechukwu held fast to Kunle who looked like he was about to break Mr Amadi's head. "Be here and be acting holy holy, it's only you that don't sin, the day your own sin is exposed eh, I will show you why social media is a dangerous weapon!" Kunle said before turning back to walk inside the house. "You're disturbing my sleep oo!" He added before entering his apartment.

"You shouldn't associate yourself with someone like him," Mr Amadi told Ikechukwu. "I see you're a good person, he isn't."

"Who are you to judge a man?" Ikechukwu asked walking away without waiting for a reply.

To the dissapontment of the entire neighborhood, Mr Amadi's preaching didn't end for ten more minutes.

Sunrise came with every tenant getting to their early duties. Saturday was always a day for drama in the compound. It was either Mama Tumbo's children going to eat Mama Sekinat's akara against their mother's wish that they might get initiated into a cult.

Mama Tumbo was always of the belief that Mama Sekinat was a witch, according to her, she had a dream where Mama Sekinat was chasing her with a fat cane, she had made major emphasis on the 'fat'.

If it wasn't the fight between the two women, it would be Juanita's pant situation. It was an issue that started months ago. While most women would choose to dry their pant in their house, Juanita who would always buy expensive lace panties will always chose to spread them out for everyone to see. That faithful day, she had arranged her panties on the line, but when she came back hours later, it was to discover that one was missing. She had raised an issue but the pant thief was yet to be found, still she still displayed her pants outside every Saturday.

Ikechukwu was never around to see all this, it was Kunle who tells him everything on his arrival. Saturday was what Ikechukwu called his 'free day'. He usually went out with friends to hangout, but had chosen to rest today due to the hot sun.

~~~

"Chioma what else can this 'Tarum' work?" Mary asked taking another fried meat from the plate Chioma had brought for her.

"Everything," she said weakly, stretching her limbs on the bed.

"So can't it just help me get the virgin?"

"Why?" She looked at Mary. "Is he proving difficult?"

"No that, I am just lazy and also-"

"What?"

"Well, he isn't exactly perverted like other men and-"

"If you don't have strength to do it physically, then why don't you just attack him in his dream. Come on, did you see the way he was stroking his dick?" She rolled over, placing her elbows on the bed for support. "That guy is an expert, just because he is a virgin doesn't mean he doesn't love to have a good oragasm."

Mary shrugged. "That's true."

"And if he isn't ready to have sex, I bet he has been disvirgined countless times in his dreams. So, he wouldn't mind another beautiful woman coming on to him in his dreams."

"You know, it's times like this that I am proud to have you as a friend."

Chioma rolled her eyes. "I hate you sometimes."

"So, tell me what you've been up to? Haven't heard much from you lately."

"Well," Chioma smiled sitting up. "There's this new pastor I'm trying to get."

"Woah, a pastor? I thought you said you were done with Pastors, yunno, after the last one tried to fry your brain."

Chioma rubbed her head with a sour look on her face. "That man is fierce, it's funny, he looks weak."

"Well, looks can be deceiving. Anyways, tell me about this new pastor."

"Well, he really isn't a pastor, more like one of those evangelist that preach the word of God likes it's food in their mouth."

"Where did you meet him?"

"Church."

"You still attend church?" Mary asked.

"Well, after your many accomplishments last year, Sister Mary-"

Mary groaned palming her head. "Please don't call me that. In fact, I have given my resignation letter to the church," she told her.

"Why would you do that?"

"What part of vacation didn't you get? Besides, the men there are of no use to me, they all claim to have strong manpower, you should see the worm they call their dick." She stood up from the bad.

"Anyways, I think this Evangelist should have something worth it, if you ask me, he doesn't look like he has been touched by a man," Chioma said stretching her arms to take peppered meat from the plate.

"Of course he hasn't, he has only been touched by the word of God, everywhere but his dick." She walked towards her bathroom. "I am going to take a shower."

"I have to also go now, I am meeting him in this 'five star hotel' which looks more like a three star if you ask me."

"Wait," Chioma stopped facing her. "You already got him to come to your bed?"

"He thinks he is coming to pray against the evil spirits tormenting me, if only he knew."

~~~

The knock came sooner than she expected. Chioma frowned as she glanced at the door, she was in the middle of rubbing her body cream when he had arrived.

"I'm coming!" She shouted, showing no trace of her anger in her tone. "Just a minute," she added.

She sniffed trying to catch his scent and make sure he was the one, he was. But, there was something else in there already, a very familiar odour, her brows furrowed, confused and also irritated. The man she had called looked like he was in his fifties, she didn't normally do elderly men, but this one had just provoked her earlier.

Her pants still lay on the bed as she walked to go open the door. "Good afternoon," she greeted as she opened the door for him.

He smiled. "Afternoon dear," without waiting for an invitation he walked in. Chioma bit her lips hard as she struggled to keep herself calm, she held tight to her towel since she hadn't gotten the chance to change before he arrived.

By the time she locked the door and turned round it was to find him standing behind her, he was too close, far too close for her liking.

"Erh? The evil spirits are not in my body right?" She giggled nervously and stepped sideways to walk past him.

He gave a really weird laugh. "Let's cut past the drama, we both no you didn't call me here for 'casting'."

"Oh, do we know that?" She asked sarcastically. "So, what did I call you for?" She sat on her bed as she proceeded to continue rubbing her cream.

"You know na," he jiggled his eyebrows. "I saw the signs you were giving me, I am not stupid, I understand." While talking his eyes were glued to the massage Chioma gave her thighs. "Also, I see you have no panties on." He added.

"Well, you must be a very smart man," she looked at him under her lashes seductively.

"I am," Taking that as a word of approval, he started unbuckling his jeans. At that moment, Chioma decided she didn't want to go through with it again, she had thought he was a strong man of God and she could maybe gain something from him, but no, it was just a perverted man underneath.

"Uh," she stood up. "You know what? How about we do this another day," she said.

He froze in the action of taking his boxers down. "Why? What happened?" His face was scrunched up in confusion, creating ugly wrinkles on his forehead.

"Well, I had planned for us to have a good time, but..." She paused thinking of what to say. "My menstrual cycle just started."

"Now?" He asked and she nodded her head. "Well, that's no problem, it's one of my kink... If you know what I mean."

"Eh?"

"Let's just say I like fucking young girls especially those in their periods, turns me on." And that's when Chioma dropped the facade.

"Oya, uncle, or whatever the fuck your name is, get out!" She shouted, walking to her door quickly to pull it open.

"Eh?" It was his turn to ask.

"You are disgusting," she told him. "Not just that, also mentally disturbed, you should take a break from preaching and visit the psychiatrist."

"But baby-"

"Who is your baby? Wear your balloon trousers and get out from here or I will shouted rape oo!" She warned.

"No need for that," he pleaded rushing to put on his jeans. "I will leave you alone." He wore his jeans and walked towards the door. "This isn't over, you will surely pay for embarrassing me this way," he said threateningly before he walked away.

Chioma laughed in his face, he didn't know what he was up against. She shut the door the moment he left. "That's the last time I'm doing any man of God," she muttered. "All of them... Wait oo," she looked at her bed. "Where is my pant?"

~~~

The neighborhood was woken from their rest by Juanita's screams.

"I have caught him oo!" She shouted. "Everybody come and see the pant thief."

"Ikechukwu!" Kunle shouted as he kicked Ikechukwu's door excitedly. "You won't believe it!" He shouted excitedly. "Come and see!"

Ikechukwu pushed the book he had been reading aside and got out of bed. Together, they raced out of their apartment.

Mr Amadi was seen laying on the dirty ground as the women used the back of their slippers to render slaps round his body.

"Pant thief!"

"Na my daughter you wan use buy Benz abi?"

"It is always the ones you never suspect!" Mama Sekinat shouted spitting at him.

Kunle, without wasting time brought out his phone and went straight to the video recorder.

"Kunle what are you doing?" Ikechukwu asked as he watched the entire neighborhood reigj curses and slaps on Mr Amadi.

"What does it look like I am doing? This man will go viral today." A wicked smirk came to his face as he tapped the record button.

"Mama Jacinta, it's like you go carry your daughter go deliverance, e be like say dey don use am already," Mama Sekinat said.

And another fight started, like Ikechukwu said, Saturdays were always full of dramas.

~~~°°°~~~

So, I don't usually do filler chapters. I like sticking with the plot, and this would be the first and probably last you see in the story 😂🤭

To be honest, I personally don't like filler chapters, especially when it's done too much that three chapters out of five in a book would be fillers.

You can call the next chapter the beginning of the main story, because we haven't even entered Sister Mary and Ikechukwu's story, those two have a long thing coming their way.

Please share, tell your friends that might be interested about this book, leave a comment and vote 😊

Stay safe ❤️

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro