66.Dirty Christmas part 2

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Kiss me," Colby whispers, a small smile appearing on his lips. At his request, Sam leans forward capturing his lips in for a kiss, not even having to ask for entrance.
Colby just happily let him, letting their tongues fight for dominance. Colby moans into the kiss, furrowing his brow and putting his hands on his chest. Sam heaves the man up onto the counter, throwing off Colby's apron.

While Colby worked on his button up, Sam removed his knitted sweater. Sam smirks seeing his boyfriend shirtless, admiring his chest. Colby squirms under his gaze, a blushing creeping up on his neck. Sam smiles, running his hands over his light tanned colored chest pressing a soft kiss to each peck.

"Take off your pants and fuck me," Colby begs, already working on Sam's belt.
Sam nods, going to get Colby's pants off, but he freezes.

"We need lube," He says, looking up at Colby.

"Hurry," Colby says, pushing off on Sam's chest to get him to move faster. Sam nods, running up the stairs, taking two at a time, and into their shared bedroom, digging through the nightstand until he found the peppermint lube, something else Colby had picked up while Christmas shopping. He hurries back down the steps, almost tripping on the last one, but was able to regain his composure until he saw his wonderful boyfriend.

By the time he gets back, Colby is already naked, waiting on top of the counter, with one leg crossed over the other and leaning back, making his breath hitch in his throat. He really was the luckiest man in the world. With mile long legs, thin chest, that had a few muscle definitions and smooth skin. He was stunning.

Sam smirked, removing his belt and lowering them down far enough to reveal everything. He uncaps the lube, squirting a generous amount onto his fingers and warming them up before inserting one into his his boyfriend. Colby gasps at the touch, gripping onto Sam's biceps. The mint was refreshing, cooling even. It was definitely a good purchase.

"Jesus," Colby breathes into his ears, reaching one hand up to grip at his blonde curls, which was one of Sam's falling point. He loved it when Colby would play or grab his hair during sex. Sam smirks, scissoring the two fingers together, feeling around Colby's tight walls that were clenching around his fingers.
Colby moans lightly, pressing soft kisses to any skin he could reach, making sure his boyfriend knew he was loved for doing this to him. Sam moves his fingers around, feeling the tight muscles clench around his fingers, begging for more.

"Add another," He begs. Sam chuckles, following his instructions and inserting a third one, making Colby's back arch and wrap his legs around Sam's waist, pulling him as close as he can get, their rock-hard cocks rubbing together, making them both shiver.

"I'm ready," Colby shakes his head, almost dizzy from how bad he wanted his boyfriend inside him.

"No, I wanna make sure I don't hurt you," Sam says, kissing the man's shoulder with comfort. It took everything to not say yes and pound into him, but he couldn't hurt him either.

"Sam, please. I need you," Colby begs again. Sam just chuckles, removing his fingers from him. He wipes them on the apron tossed to the side and squirts some more lube onto his fingers. He prepares his own member up, coating it with enough lube to make up for the lack of prep they skipped, and lines it up with Colby's hole, allowing him to fall back slightly and scoot off the counter so he can reach it. Colby wraps his legs around Sam's waist, leaning back on the counter island, his arms still gripping onto his biceps for a grip.

"Ready?" Sam asks, looking up at his boyfriend's face and trying to ignore the urge just to plunge into him without any warning, taking his boyfriend for all he's worth. Colby nods his head quickly, and Sam sticks just the tip in, before pushing in all the way. Both of them moan in pleasure at the first touch.
Colby feels the cools burn from his boyfriend and adjusts. The auburn haired man shifts, getting used to Sam being inside him. He really was a big boy, there was no way he'd ever really get used to him stretching him wide open.

Sam grips at Colby's hips, starting off slow, and slowly picking up pace, unable to help himself composed much longer. Colby moans loudly, grabbing at the end of the counter to steady himself. A few ingredients and whisks fall to the floor, but that wasn't important right now. The only thing important was the hardcore fucking they were doing right now. Their neighbors were going to kill them tomorrow. Colby was always loud though. Maybe they're just used to it by now.

"Fuck, you feel so goddamn good," Sam moans, kissing a trail down from Colby's pink nipple, teasing it with his tongue, and all the way down to the start of the patch of hair leading to his untouched cock, only taking a break when he hits a good spot.

"Jesus Christ, Sam. You're so fucking big," He cries out, arching his back when Sam hits his prostate and Sam smirked, reminding himself to hit that spot more often.

"Harder," Colby practically sobs, hissing slightly at the burn, but the cooling of the peppermint made it feel so goddamn good.

"I don't wanna hurt you," Sam says, looking up from the hickey he was creating on his hip and to his face, that was red from lust and sex, his hair damp from sweat and probably egg yolk.

"I don't care," Colby shakes his head, panting heavily. Sam nods, smacking his hips a little harder against his boyfriend's, gripping at them hard enough to leave bruises. Faint Christmas music was still playing, but other than that the only things that could be heard were the sound of skin smacking against skin and moans escaping their lips. The room no longer smelled of baking ingredients, but of sex and cooling peppermint.

"You're not gonna be able to walk after this. Everyone will know that you just got fucked tomorrow morning. My parents, your parents,our friends. Everyone will know tomorrow. They won't know that I fucked you over this counter though. The same counter we've been making dinner on," Sam says, pounding into his boyfriend. Colby shivers at his words. There was just something about Colby talking like that that made him shiver and full of anticipation.

"Make me yours," He moans. "I'm close," he adds, gripping at the counter, his breathing heavy.

"Let go, Baby, come on," He encourages, both of them drenched in sweat, but neither cared. Colby reaches to touch his cock, dripping with precum, but Sam smacked it away. "No, I wanna see you cum without it," He pants, his breathing heavy.

Colby nods and with a loud scream, he cums between the two of their chests, his cock untouched. Colby starts to go limp, almost blacking out from his orgasm. It wouldn't be the first time. Sam pounds into his limp boyfriend a few more times before he moans loudly, falling against his chest, his loose, dirty curls falling flat against his pale skin.

"Holy shit," Sam breathes, pressing soft kiss to his chest and already bruising hips. Colby giggles, winding an arm around his boyfriend and running his hands through his messy, flour covered hair. "I love you. I love you so much," Sam says, kissing over a hickey he left on his right hip.

"I love you too," Colby pants, a large grin on his face. Sam stands back up, pulling out from his boyfriend with a hiss from both of them due to over sensitivity.

"You are on the naughty list," Sam teases, pulling his pants back over his waist, tucking himself back in with a groan. Colby laughs at his words, his eyes growing heavy.

"I'll happily be on your naughty list," He chuckles. He slowly starts to slide off the counter, but his knees were weak, Sam having to catch him. "Jesus," He says, gripping at Sam's arms for support. Sam laughs, pecking his forehead, not wanting to kiss egg off of his hair.

"Shower?" He asks.

"Bath. I don't wanna stand," Colby smirks. Sam smiles in return.

"Round two?" He asks, pulling back slightly to look at his boyfriend, but still holding him up.

"If I regain feeling in my legs," he teases. Sam laughs, lifting the man up and off his feet, making Colby gasp, holding him bridal style.

"Come on, Darling!" Sam cheers, carrying him up the stairs and into the bathroom, the cake completely forgotten about. His parents would have to deal with out the cake. Something more important came up.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro