Future Bf/Guy:

yeah

Natey: 

alright I'll be right there

just wait for me

Future Bf/Guy:

I have

. . .

They stopped in front of the apartment, Nate paid the Uber via the app and tried to exit out of the car door but it was locked, he looked towards the Uber with an angry look. "The door, unlock it I have a friend to go see," Nate said. "I know that I overheard but I have some advice for you," The doors clicked signaling they were open, the uber turned around flashing him a grin. 

"Just know this, I'll never leave his life, I'll keep coming back no matter what you try, no matter what you say, you'll never escape me." Nate's eye's widened as he stared at the man, the car door slowly opened. "And guess what? I've found the best way to do this is to let you believe that you are the one controlling me." Nate backed away from him pushing the car door open more. "No." 

"Yes, you were never the one in control."

"That's not fair, that's not fair at all-"

"Fair and true aren't ever going to be the same, you'll learn that soon enough." Ein tapped the wheel with his fingers while Nate exited out of the car. "I'll make sure you all suffer, mark my words." Nate stepped out of the car. "He'll never get over it with you still in his life yet you don't wanna fucking leave it!" He slammed the car door and pointed at the car. "Mark my words, YOU ARE GONNA FUCKING PAY YOU PRICK!" He stomped away at the entrance of the apartment and held the door open. "AND I'LL MAKE SURE OF IT!" He screamed and then entered the hotel and slammed the door closed, everyone in the apartment common room looked at him.

Nate ignored it and stoped his way to the elevator mumbling curses under his breath as he entered the elevator and pressed the button, a boy with red hair and green and blue eyes approached him trying to get inside before the elevator. "Is something wrong bro?" He tried to get in the elevator but it closed before he could get it. He sighed and shook his head shifting his weight from foot to foot. "There's nothing you can do to help..." He tapped his foot in the ground.

"Calm down Nate, calm down, it'll only make the situation worse if you look angry, you can't tell him what happened or he'll suspect something, Nate. He can't know anything that happened, he's already emotional enough." He took a few deep breaths and exited out of the elevator and walked to Guy's apartment he opened the door ready to see Guy at the door but he wasn't. He entered his apartment and locked the door behind him with the keys that were next to the table that was next to the door.

He looked throughout the apartment to find Guy not anywhere there, he looked to where his room was and knocked just in case he was doing something and didn't want him to come in. He heard a light "Come in" from behind the door and he entered the room to see Guy looking better than he sounded on the phone earlier.

"Hey Guy, I'm glad you look bette-"

"What happened outside Nate?" Guy asked; he had Nate's jacket on his shoulder sitting cross-legged on his bed a curious look on his face. Nate's eye's widened, Nate walked towards him a confused looked on his face. "What are you talking about Guy? Nothing happened-"

"I saw and heard Nate, don't lie to me, I thought you knew how much I hate it when people lie?"

Nate shook his head. "It's nothing to worry about Guy,"

"It was him wasn't it?"

"What do you mean-"

"It was Ein wasn't it?"

"I-I mean..."

"Don't lie to me, please."

"It was him,"

He looked down at the ground tears prickling at the corner of his eyes. "Why can't he ever just leave me alone?..." He lightly punched his mattress. "I just want my happy ending!"

. . .

"Look!" Aphmau said pointing at the image, Kawaii~Chan only looked up at her. "It's Aaron~Kun's Instagram?..." Aphamu sighed. "Noooooo! Look at the girl in that picture! He's dating someone... Noooo..." Kawaii~Chan looked down at the picture; the text under it said: "Halloween Night! Can't wait to have some fun with my friends at the Party!"

Kawaii~Chan looked back up at her. "Aphmau~Senapi... That's Zane~Kun, t-that's not a girl..."

Aphmau blinked. "What?"

"I-It's Zane, no one else,"

"Why would he wear that then?"

"Maybe because that was posted a few weeks ago for Halloween Aphmau~Senpai, he's the only one that would wear a mask even if he didn't have too.

"Oh... I still have a chance!"

"And you still have a chance to get back to your job on time," Aphmau's eye widened. "Oh yeah, see you later Kawaii~Chan!" She waved and then ran

. . .

Nate rushed over to Guy's side, sitting next to him on the bed a hand ending up on his back. "Hey hey, you'll get your happy ending sooner or later, I promise." Nate comforted, Guy shook his head as tears fell down his cheek. "N-no... Never, I'll never get my happy ending with him! He'll never leave m-me alone!" Nate frowned., he continued to comfort him, reassuring him that nothing was going to happen.

"I promise you'll be able to get away from him eventually, remember Love~Love~Paradise? You'll be able to go there eventually, WE'LL be able to go there eventually and we'll have nothing to worry about." Guy frowned. "You wanna know why?" Guy looked up at him. "W... Why?"

Nate held Guy's chin and they met each other's gaze. "I'd never do that to you..." Guy tilted his head. "You wouldn't?..." His mouth slightly agape, inhaling a sharp breath. Nate shook his head and let go of Guy's chin and hugged him, Guy's head resting on his shoulder. "Never, I wouldn't hurt you, that's what friend are for right?" Guy smiled. "Yeah, that's what friend are for.

'I promised I wouldn't hurt you like he did, and I won't take advantage of you like he did; I'll tell you when the time is right, not when you're hurt like this. I promise that I won't treat you like he did, he hurt you more than I can imagine but...'

He hugged Guy a light tighter. 

'I'll protect you instead...'

. . .

Travis looked up at Katelyn. "Are you sure you can keep that p-promise, it's not going to get any better. Especially with there being no proof, their's no camera's here, anything could have caused the bruises a-and-" Katelyn took his hand in her's. "That's why we have court," She smiled.

Travis shook his head. "I don't have enough money and my roommates... They don't have enough either so I can't really do anything, this is the only job that would accept me." Katelyn sighed and looked away. "Look... I'll try to help you get through this, as best as I can, just... Keep me updated on the situation, okay?" He nodded. "Okay..."

"We're gonna get through this together, whether you like it or not we will."

Travis smiled. "Together... I like that..."

. . .

A/N

But I still love you.

Please don't take, my sunshine away...

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro