| 14 | In Your Arms

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Playlist: i feel safe in your arms....

. . .

Aphmau groaned as she fell backward in her seat. "Damnit, just damnit!" She sat up with an angry expression. "Damn you!" She grabbed the pillow next to her and threw it at the ground. "Every single time I try to invite Zane over he's busy?! Why can he not be busy for once!" Kawaii~Chan looked over at her from the kitchen and walked over to her patting her on the back with a sigh. "It's probably for a good reason Aphmau~Senpai! Maybe something to do with the family, maybe he's trying to get extra money, there could be a lot of reasons why." Kawaii~Chan suggested. 

"But Kawaii~Chan you don't understand, I've been trying this for days, every time he's been busy with something!" Aphmau sighed, Kawaii~Chan shrugged her shoulders. "Then why doesn't Aphmau~Senpai just ask Zane~Kun?" Kawaii~Chan asked. Aphmau eye twinkled. "Great idea Kawaii~Chan!"

| Zane |

Aphmau:

Can you tell me why you've been busy this entire week, please?

Zane:

Family stuff and hanging out with Aaron

I'm hanging out with Aaron right now. ttyl

Aphmau: 

where?

Zane:

training with aaron. :/

Aphmau:

where are you right now, and Aaron?

Zane:

why are you so invested in my life right now?

on top of one of the gyms equipment until Aaron gets drinks and snacks and stuff from a nearby shop in the gym

Aphmau narrowed her eye's at the text message. 'Telling lies? Yes, you are. He works out, and how the hell did he get on top of the gym equipment? ?Big lies,'

Aphmau:

lie

proof

Zane:

I mean-

geez. never thought you'd ask me this question, I'm quite flattered.

Aphmau: 

don't be

Zane:

ouch

okay then...

I mean don't think I'm not wearing my mask still, I took off the scarf but not the mask.

Aphmau:

I don't care just send me proof.

Zane:

Aphmau:

what the fuck-

wait who took the picture.

Zane:

me

Aphmau:

how can you climb? Like that's really high! Are you like a gymnastic person or something like that?

Zane:

I mean I am flexible- That's what you get from needing to hide from stuff. I'm not saying what I need to hide from.

Me and Aaron train. I need to practice dodging he needs to practice punching we work together. and sometimes he gets shirtless btw. You might wanna know

haha

you don't get to see that but sadly I have to. I really didn't need that in my life but I guess I have it now-

Aphmau's eye widened and she dropped her phone. "Are you kidding me, that could have been me training with Aaron, Kawaii~Chan! He could be shirtless!" Kawaii~Chan took a step back. "My ship..." Kawaii~Chan frowned. The door slammed open to reveal a very concerned but kinda mad looking Katelyn followed by a distressed-looking Travis as the door closed behind them.

Silence filled the room as Katelyn silently brought Travis to go sit on the couch sitting next to him, she sighed. "Stop looking at me like that, I told you I was going to have someone over." She turned to look at Travis. "Did she leave any bruises like last time?" Katelyn asked and a look of panic showed on Kawaii~Chan and Aphmau's face. "Katelyn did you hurt him!?" 

"Katelyn what happened?!"

"I didn't do anything, your so-called 'friend' Michi did something so don't start blaming me for anything at all!"

"B-but Michi~Chan... She wouldn't do that, she can't..."

"Suprise surprise Kawaii~Chan! Not everyone is how they seem, I don't blame you by being fooled by here too at first."

"Kawaii~Chan... Needs sometimes to think about this, she'll go make you some food Travis~Kun while she goes makes it..."

. . .

"You'll eventually need to go to the police with these claims, I already went to your boss but I think it's better if you go to the police since it's better if they listen to you instead."

"I just... Can't Katelyn..."

"Please just tell me why,"

"I... I told you but, it'll take me too long to get the money to go to court, along with my roommates too, I don't want to bother them either."

Katelyn sighed, the situation would be tough from the looks of it. "I'll... Help you find a way to help you deal with it, you just have to wait. I promise I'll help you."

"I'll try to help you too, I promise Katelyn,"

. . .

Katelyn stepped out of the car and closed the door behind her, locking it after Travis, and Aphmau stepped out of the car closing the door behind them. She starred at the house, it was a two-story house, did that mean?... She shook her head and walked towards the house Travis walking next to her. "So this is where you live," Travis nodded. "Yep, this is where I live..." Her, Aphmau, and Travis walked up to the door, Katelyn knocked on the door.

"Oh wait, I forgot to say I have roommates,"

It was too late.

Her and Aphmau eye's widened as they looked at who answered the door.

Fuckin- Garroth Ro'Meave and Dante-

"Oh Irene no, having Zane possibly live on this street was enough but you two... Oh, Irene no!"

"Hey! There's nothing wrong with my choice on what street I want to live on, and neither is my- Wait he lives on this street and he didn't even tell me!" He frowned and looked away. "I need answers to why he didn't tell me!"

Katelyn looked at Travis. "Y-you live with them?" Travis nodded. "Of course I do, where else would I live?"

"I-I just... Oh, Irene, this is just something..."

. . .

"KAWAII~CHAN!"

Kawaii~Chan let out a scream in surprise and looked up from her phone at Aphmau. "Kawaii~Chan told you not to do that Aphmau~Senpai!" Kawaii~Chan screeched, who knows what she was doing on her phone. "Kawaii~Chan!" She rushed beside her. "Do you know where Zane lives?!"

"MyStreet?... He said he lived a few miles away from Aaron to where he had to drive to see him."

"..."

"DAMNIT!"

. . .

Guy inhaled a sharp breath. "So... Didn't think I'd be talking about this again, ever," Guy said. "You don't have to at all," Nate advised. "I told myself I'd tell you about this, it messed me up a lot but you deserve the ruth for being there for me." Nate looked to the side.

"I can tell it messed you up, I saw how you reacted and saw something was on your arm, I'm not sure what it was but you clearly didn't like it..." Nate said

"The break up wasn't pretty at all, not how I wanted it to be, but I can remember it like it was yesterday..." Guy sighed. "It went like this..."

____

"They're my friends Ein! Of course, I'm going to spend time with them, why are you so upset about it when you know damn well they're my friends and nothing else!" Ein crossed his arm and rolled his eyes. "'They're just my friends Ein! It's nothing to worry about!' Bullshit Guy! I've seen how you act around on of them, do you really think I'm going to fall for that again?! I'm not and if you take this relationship as serious as I am I think it'd be best if you just leave it!" Ein shouted.

"Gladly, I don't need you in my life anyway!" Ein looked at him arms unfolding and taking a step back. "What did you say to me?!" Ein questioned angry look in his eyes. "I'm breaking up with you Ein! And there's nothing you can do to stop me-"

SMACK!

"D-did you just slap me? DID YOU JUST SLAP ME?!" He held his cheek with his hand a red mark still there, his eye's still wide a shocked look still on his face while Ein only let out a deep chuckled. "I did, and if you don't leave my apartment right now I won't hesitate to do worse." He reached in his pocket and pulled out a dark blue pocket knife. "You have to the count of 10," He had a sadistic grin on his face. 

"1..."

He froze in his spot looking at him like a deer in headlights.

"2..."

A million thoughts raced through his head, he wanted to move but was stuck in place.

"4..."

'Move you idiot move!'

"7..."

He took a step back about to turn on his heels and run till he heard the slicing of a knife and the footsteps behind him. He wasn't even counting right.

"10!"

He ran as fast as he could he threw the door closed behind him but Ein caught it. Right, when he reached the exit to Ein's apartment he swung open the door but was pulled back when a hand grabbed his upper arm and pulled him back. 

Slice.

Blood

Guy pulled his arm free of Ein's grip and ran the door slamming behind him as Ein's laughter echoed throughout his mind. 

Never again...

____

Nate just stared at him wide-eyed. "And that's... Why I wasn't so sure about being in a relationship with you, or anyone..." Nate reached his arms out and pulled Guy into a hug. "I'm so sorry I didn't help you..." He felt tears weld up into the corner of his eyes. "No... Don't be sorry you couldn't have helped me." Guy pulled away from the hug. "I'm... Fine now, better than I previously was but I'm recovering now, so is the scar." He pulled up the short sleeve on his right arm to reveal a thin scar a slightly darker different color than his skin; it had healed.

He smiled. "We're both healing with time, and that's what counts."

. . .

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro