| 8 | Comfort For The Tears

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Playlist: late night vibes... 😴

. . .

The streetlights shined on the sidewalk as his Uber speed past them, he watched the busy streets as they were flooded with cars. Nate sighed and he looked at his Uber, quiet he needed that. He grabbed his phone from his pocket and turned it on. '3:46 AM', he let out a chuckle. 'Ironic... Ironic that it happened somewhat near that hour.' As the Uber curved a corner and splashed the sidewalk with water, it had rained the day before, he brought his jacket it with him just it case.

Nate stared up at the stars as they twinkled, he traced out shapes in his mind, names, and people he knew. Before he knew it he ended up in front of the apartment, he paid the Uber via the and walked into the apartment. 'It's finally time to see you...' He smiled.

. . .

Kawaii~Chan yawned as she stretched, she had woken up a few minutes ago, a slight headache in the back of her head but she ignored it. She got up from her bed and went take a shower changing into her usual outfit, the last night was blurry. 

Once she returned to her room she checked her phone only to be greeted by a few missed calls from a person she recognized as her mother going by the caller ID going by "Naomi Ashida" right under the caller ID of "Kara Ashida". Kawaii~Chan eyed the missed call, her mom barely called her ever since she left Tu'la, and they didn't really get along that well in general.

Kawaii~Chan sighed and tapped the caller ID, calling her mom; the phone ringed for a few times until she finally heard a voice from the other side

"It's nothing sweetie. I butt dialed you on accident, nothing you need to worry about, alright?" Naomi said Kawaii~Chan noted the tone of her voice. she was slightly suspicious but her excuse seemed well enough. "Alright, mom... I'll see you later," Before her mom could say goodbye she canceled the call, she sighed. She felt like she was forgetting something and that something wasn't right, maybe someone had lied to her but something wasn't right.

She shrugged off the feeling walking out of her room, down teh stairs and to the kitchen until she was given a question that would make or break her. "So... Mind telling me what happened last night or will I just have to ask Aphmau myself?"

Kawaii~Chan stared unblinking at Katelyn, you see Katelyn wasn't a lightweight, she could drink strong stuff easily without struggle, but when she does she'd take the hangover hard; it was surprising to see her up at this hour. You could say Katelyn was an alcoholic by how she isn't a lightweight but she wasn't, she didn't drink when stressed, she is mostly a responsible drinker, and didn't drink when angry knowing what would result in that; she is what we call a responsible drinker like Aaron, be like Aaron and Katelyn.

Kawaii~Chan cocked her head to the side a confused expression displaying across her face. "What does Katelyn~Sama mean?" Kawaii~Chan asked, Katelyn, pinched the space between her temples with a sigh. "You know the gigantic headache I have isn't really helping your case Kawaii~Chan. Just tell me what happened," Katelyn said and Kawaii~Chan looked at her even more confused. "Kawaii~Chan doesn't remember that much though, so you'll have to fill Kawaii~Chan in." Kawaii~Chan.

Katelyn looked up at her removing her hand and letting it be by her side. "You don't remember do you?" Kawaii~Chan nodded, Katelyn sighed. "Last night something happened with Tumblr boy's Asthma, Aaron and Tumblr boy left earlier, you called the Tumblr Boy and apologized if it was something we did and you were gonna check on him. Remember?" She placed a hand on her hip and cocked her head to the side.

Kawaii~Chan stayed quiet. "You forgot to do it didn't you?" Kawaii~Chan slowly nodded. "Then get to it, I don't wanna be responsible for possible murder," Katelyn instructed, Kawaii~Chan nodded and walked to the kitchen where she was alone. She pulled out her phone and tapped the contact called "Zane~Kun".

| Zane~Kun |

Kawaii:

Hey Zane~Kun are you okay?

text me back when you can

alright?

. . .

Nate knocked on Guy's door- well he thinks it's Guy's door, it may not but he hoped it would be. Once the door opened the door he was taken off balance once someone lunged at him, wrapping their arms around his waist; he stumbled back catching his balance patting the back of Guy. "Missed me much?" Nate said, Guy, pulled back from the hug a little teary-eyed. "Well I almost lost you, do you expect me not to miss you?" Guy said, Nate, looked away with a nervous look on his face. "Well..."

Guy grabbed Nate's hand. "Come on, let's get you inside, you've been through a lot today." Nate followed behind him, as he entered the apartment he looked around while Guy locked his apartment's door so no who was uninvited came into his house. "Wow... This is a nice apartment Guy." Guy nodded. "I think so too, I decorated it after all..." He walked beside him. "So, do you want to eat or drink or anything?" Nate shook his head. "I don't think after everything I'm in the mood for food or drinks, I just wanna lay down and relax right now, what about you?"

Guy smiled and nodded. "Yeah... That seems nice..."

. . .

The light from the lamp beside Guy's bed dimly lit up the room. The room had a light blue wall with a dark oak floor, his room had a bookshelf near the corner, a desk with a laptop on it, paper, pencils and other things you'd find on a desk; the room was decorated like a normal room. Nate laid down on the bed, with Guy laying on Nate's chest his head on Nate's shoulder and wearing Nate's jacket with Nate's arm's around Guy's waist. "So... Do you feel better now Guy?" 

Guy snuggled into the crook of Nate's neck. "Yeah, Natey, now that I'm sure you're okay..." Nate smiled. "Whatever you say, Guy," They both stayed quiet, basking in the silence of the room.

"But... I have something to tell you something Nate, but I don't think you're gonna like it..." Guy said. Nate looked at him with a weird look. "And what is that Guy?" He knew he had to proceed with caution when it came with things like this, you never know what happens when it comes to Guy. "Well..." He tightly gripped Nate's shirt avoiding eye contact. "I've gotten a new job, faaarrr away from here... And I'll be starting it in a few months and I'll pretty much be living there..." Nate stayed silent. "..."

"Where exactly?..." Guy looked him sheepishly in the eyes.

"Love~Love Paradise... I'm going to be a guide there, ironic, eh?"

Nate blinked. "Can you get me a job there?" Guy stared at him. 

"Why do you want a job there?"

Nate looked away. "In case something happen's to you Guy, you seem to get into bad situations when left by yourself, besides I can be the lifeguard."

"I mean... That's true but all I can say is I'll try to, besides even if you can't, in about three months they'll have a contest for tickets there so you can win them if you want."

"Maybe try to stick to the job position first then we'll see about the tickets."

. . .

A/N: Be my sunshine for the day...

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro